Power of prayer

Discuss getting a diagnosis, educational help & electronic devices and apps for autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Sarah

great idea

Postby Sarah » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:19 am

Momma3,
That is a beautiful prayer. I'll contact our Autism group here and let them know what's happening. I'm sure there are many who will want to participate!
Sarah

olifia

great idea

Postby olifia » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:56 am

this is great count me in...
the right purpose for sure; for our kids recovery and spread the word that autism is treatable and ask God for lots and lots of strength because we always need more everyday :)....God Bless...

MOMMA3

Postby MOMMA3 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:19 pm

Just a quick reminder for all that are going out to buy their special candles. I will check in when I am done praying.

youngmom

Postby youngmom » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:53 pm

Dont see how i missed this post i'm so in this is a wonderful idea!!! I've alrady contacted several people here in Ga about it. Agian GReat Idea!

MOMMA3

Postby MOMMA3 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:50 pm

Just a reminder to all about tomorrow. For the new comers we are praying and lighting candles tomorrow for all autistic kids. Please join us if you can. The prayer we are going to say is on the second page I think of this thread. ( or the first..my brain is fried right now). Let us have this stand of solidarity for the little and not so little ones.

Damosbird

Prayer

Postby Damosbird » Mon May 02, 2005 9:08 am

I am really sad I missed this but life has been too crazy to get onto the group lately, but I have to say I must have been somehow included even though I didn't know it! William was doing fantastically this weekend! Thank you all so much for praying and let me know when we might do it again so I can be ready. Otherwise maybe we could decide to pray collectively each morning though in our own time. God can group them all together if he likes I am sure. :)

Return to “Autism Support/Education/Technology”