Relationships

Discuss getting a diagnosis, educational help & electronic devices and apps for autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Kingbartley

Relationships

Postby Kingbartley » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 am

I have been involved in a beautiful relationship with an old school mate who has a son with autism. I love him very much. Recently I had a major argument with my girlfriend because David was seeing bugs in his room and had to come sleep with us. I had been waiting patiently all day for some alone time with my girl. It's midnight and she is in the shower when David has a meltdown about spiders in his room. Normally she would calm him down and keep him in his room not this time she brought him in the room where I was putting on an adult movie. I had to stop and basically give up my spot in the bed so he could have it. It's her house I live 300 miles away. So I'm a little pissed and caused a scene blaming the child. So I packed my bags at midnight and drove home
She since has blocked me from face book and all other forms off comunication. I love her and don't know what to do please help me. James

Winter

Re: Relationships

Postby Winter » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:07 pm

One thing you will have to put up with is less intamcy and more understanding if you have a child with Autism unless you have a good support system.

Return to “Autism Support/Education/Technology”