Supporting Couple Relationships of Parents Raising Children with Autism

Discuss getting a diagnosis, educational help & electronic devices and apps for autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

couplesautism17

Supporting Couple Relationships of Parents Raising Children with Autism

Postby couplesautism17 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:37 am

Greetings. I am a professor at Ball State University and am conducting a study called Supporting Couple Relationships of Parents Raising Children with Autism. I hope to better understand how raising a child with autism can impact a couple’s relationship/marriage. I hope to learn information that can be passed along to other parents who can gain insights and support that help protect their relationship and enhance their abilities as parents. If you are married or in a committed relationship with the co-parent of a child living with you who has been diagnosed with a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder, I would like to hear about your insights and experiences in an anonymous, online survey. The survey includes a series of open-ended questions for you to type as much detail as you feel comfortable doing. It might take up to 30 minutes depending on how much information you choose to provide. A consent form that further explains the study will appear at this link (https://bsu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cvaIoY54nqKBioR), followed by the survey itself. I would appreciate it if you would forward this message to others who would qualify for and might be interested in participating in this study. Please email me at (couplesautism17@gmail.com) if you have questions. Thank you for your consideration.

Dr. Scott Hall

Professor of Family Studies

Return to “Autism Support/Education/Technology”