Help with dealing with a bully professor

Discuss getting a diagnosis, educational help & electronic devices and apps for autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

SarahC

Help with dealing with a bully professor

Postby SarahC » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:18 pm

I need some advice in dealing with a bully professor. I have recently got diagnosed with autism and now due to many social problems, one of them staring at people unintentionally, he has his entire class doing forms of micro aggression to get me out of the program. One day one of his students stole some k- cups from my purse and my meds also came up missing. I also noted how two other students were digging in my demonstrative prompts whom I suspected were looking for munchies. He then got all defensive and was making fun of me for the fact that I got diagnosed with autism. What was weird is I was smelling marajuanna, then he and the bullies started giggling like he is also on marajuanna.

Winnie

Re: Help with dealing with a bully professor

Postby Winnie » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:54 pm

SarahC wrote:I need some advice in dealing with a bully professor. I have recently got diagnosed with autism and now due to many social problems, one of them staring at people unintentionally, he has his entire class doing forms of micro aggression to get me out of the program. One day one of his students stole some k- cups from my purse and my meds also came up missing. I also noted how two other students were digging in my demonstrative prompts whom I suspected were looking for munchies. He then got all defensive and was making fun of me for the fact that I got diagnosed with autism. What was weird is I was smelling marajuanna, then he and the bullies started giggling like he is also on marajuanna.

Sarah, I would suggest that you contact the ADA office on your campus and find out what accommodations you may be eligible for.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Return to “Autism Support/Education/Technology”