Looking for On Cloud Nine Math Information

Discuss getting a diagnosis, educational help & electronic devices and apps for autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

flyingcook

Looking for On Cloud Nine Math Information

Postby flyingcook » Tue May 09, 2017 11:53 pm

I have been reading back posts about On Cloud Nine math, and how it really worked well for many children. I am looking very seriously at using the program for my son. B's Mom (she hasn't posted in a very long time) gave recommendations for which products to purchase and said she'd send her own version of the worksheets and not to buy them because you have to purchase enough for a classroom--don't need that many replicates. I was wondering if anyone had any advice, critiques (positive/negative), or ideas about getting my hands on one set of worksheets? Thanks for your time!

Flyingcook
Mother of multiple LD children on several levels of the spectrum

Kansas

Re: Looking for On Cloud Nine Math Information

Postby Kansas » Sun May 14, 2017 3:35 am

I don't know anything about On Cloud Nine but years ago I was involved in home-schooling and the best math program I ever found was Saxon Math. The program is based on incremental learning and consistent review so that concepts stick. Also, they already have a reputation of working directly with parents due to their many years of offering programs to home-schoolers. From what I recall, their pricing was reasonable.

Here is a link to their website: http://www.hmhco.com/shop/education-cur ... 1=grade_dd

Return to “Autism Support/Education/Technology”