we are lacking family support is anyone in this boat also

Discuss getting a diagnosis, educational help & electronic devices and apps for autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Gracie's mom

we are lacking family support is anyone in this boat also

Postby Gracie's mom » Fri May 13, 2005 1:02 pm

We went to the DAN doctor yesterday and our bill came to grand total of $600.00 the one a couple months ago was $1000.00, that's with med's and test. I wish someone in our family would just help, no one will, my own mother said we have a furnace and air conditioner to buy, they have money, my husband parent just put a $33,000.00 sun room on their house. I know no one owes us anything, but darn it would be nice to have some help. They help with babysitting all three kids and stuff, when we need them and I am grateful for that, very grateful. Then my brother, for mother day invited my parent out for a night of dinner and fun, invited my other brother, but didn't invite us, and when they come over they don't address Gracie, they just ignore her, at christmas time my brother and his wife had a baby, well Gracie was by Jacob and his wife came over and scooped him up, like Gracie was going to hurt him. People just look at her like she is monster, they look down on her, no one ask about her. I just don't get the lack of consideration, I'm just not like that, I have personal goals and standards in my life, how I treat people. I teach my children to be kind and that everything is not about them. What is wrong with my family. Sorry for the vent, but I just can't take it anymore. Thanks for letting me get it out.

Kristal

Postby Kristal » Fri May 13, 2005 3:02 pm

I think some people just can't handle a disabliity. I have a friend who adopted a child with fetal alchol syndrom...unknowst to her at the time of adoption.

Anyhow, she is 17 now, but acts very young...very in your face, and will be dependent on her parents her whole life. Before my son, I remember telling her how uncomfortable I was around her daughter. I apoligized, but I just couldn't handle being around her. I also could not tollerate going to nursing homes, becuase the minds of the people weren't there. I just couldn't handle any mental disabilities..

It is funny how ironic it was to have my son diagnosised. I now look at things differenly, and my firends daughter I look at differently. God really opened my eyes to things...and now I am passionated about helping these kids.

Your family probably just doesn't know how to handle it...and therefor avoids her because they emotionally can't handle it themselves.

--Kristal

mouseker

Postby mouseker » Fri May 13, 2005 3:27 pm

I don't know if the one time grant covers treatments already done but you might want to look into applying for it it is for up to $1500.00 and is specifically for biomed treatments. http://www.nationalautismassociation.or ... andapp.pdf

It is really sad that your family is this way I've been lucky in that my in laws had a special needs child too so they know what it's like. You have our sympathy and support (Even if it isn't financial) feel free to vent anytime that is why we are here.

B Grandma C

GRACIE'S MOM

Postby B Grandma C » Fri May 13, 2005 7:22 pm

DEAR GRACIE'S MOM - I WAS SO SAD TO READ YOUR POST. I TYPED UP A RESPONSE - TOO QUICKLY - AND REALIZED I WASN'T BEING VERY NICE TOWARDS YOUR FAMILY! THIS IS THE CLEANED UP VERSION :oops: !

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO IMAGINE HOW GRANDPARENTS (ON BOTH SIDES) COULD NOT OFFER TO HELP WITH EXPENSES FOR GRACIE. I THINK MOST OF US GRANDPARENTS WOULD GIVE ALL THAT WE HAVE TO HELP OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE ONES. I DON'T THINK YOU ARE WRONG IN WISHING THEY WOULD HELP - I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A NICER WAY TO ADDRESS HOW GRACIE IS TREATED BY YOUR BROTHERS & THEIR FAMILIES! I CAN HONESTLY SAY IF ANYONE EVER TREATS MY EVAN LIKE THAT - THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WOULD NEVER BE WELCOME IN MY HOME AGAIN :x ! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HER BEHAVIOR IS LIKE TO PREDICT HOW SHE MIGHT ACT IN A RESTAURANT AS FAR AS MOTHER'S DAY WENT. WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE JUST HAVE A GATHERING AT ONE OF THEIR HOMES WHERE ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS (INCLUDING GRACIE) COULD HAVE A GOOD TIME? WE HAD A NICE FAMILY PICNIC!

I AM GLAD THAT THE GRANDPARENTS ARE WILLING TO BABYSIT. IT SEEMS A LOT DON'T EVEN DO THAT - IT IS BEYOND ME!

I HOPE I HAVEN'T BEEN TOO CRUEL AND MADE YOU FEEL WORSE. I WAS JUST REALLY UPSET BY YOUR POST AND NEEDED TO VENT TOO. I WISH ALL OF THE BEST TO YOU AND TO GRACIE :)

MUCH LOVE,

GRANDMA C

Mavasback

Postby Mavasback » Fri May 13, 2005 8:23 pm

Dear Gracies Mom,

I will tell you how my dh family is same and diff.. My inlaws have alot of money probably with property worth a few million lol sounds ironic right well the irony is that yes they have it and even though they dont help they add there is nothing wrong you are making him mentally retarted :x and just stop... So now i am busting my rear to make him take the next step and they see some changes rather than giving me credit they see look how smart he is.... Ok me and dh dont own a home and i grew up pretty poor (lost father at 6 yearsold) So i always help people in need. My inlaws in the mist of trying to help my third child kicked me out of their home and at that point i asked for one thing and one thing only for GOD To give me the strength to endure all that is going on in my life including my other kids resentment for having a special needs little brother who bites them and pulls their hair.. I know it is tough and the only reason I get my dh to pay for all the stuff i feel like doing is because i told him if he dont i will divorcce him and humiliate them all to friends and in court .....
So now i can relate i can tell you this can you try to talk to you family and tell them if you love me you you will love and be thoughful towards my child and that, that child needs more love than the nt ones
Bless you and stay strong
good luck
CHristine
mother of two nt kids and one angel with special needs
:D

B Grandma C

MAVASBACK

Postby B Grandma C » Fri May 13, 2005 9:39 pm

DEAR CHRISTINE - I HOPE THESE STORIES DON'T JUST KEEP GETTING WORSE! WHY DO THEY NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR LITTLE ONE HAS A PROBLEM AND WHY DO THEY THINK IT IS YOUR FAULT? HAS YOUR CHILD BEEN OFFICIALLY DIAGNOSED AS FALLING UNDER THE AUTISM SPECTRUM?

SINCE IT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S PARENTS WHO HAVE THE MONEY; CAN'T HE ASK FOR SOME HELP? WHY DOESN'T HE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND A LOT OF WHAT IS GOING ON THERE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN THE VERY BEST. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A LOT OF HELP AND UNDERSTANDING AND I HOPE YOU GET IT FROM SOMEWHERE!

LOVE :) ,

GRANDMA C

Mavasback

Postby Mavasback » Fri May 13, 2005 9:54 pm

Dearest Granma

WE got an official dx last June when my son was 2.8 he was then a low function none verbal autistic boy he is now pdd verbal non communicative and has come a long way ....We are starting new treatments and with hopes of one day being communicative. why dont i ask for help i only need the lords help to help my son improve and maybe just maybe loose dx one day. Well the reason they dont acknoledge is because it would embaress them to their relatives and friends that we have a special child.. No matter how hard it is to believe i Do BELIEVE god gave me this special child for a reason and i soon plan to work for an agency to help others with my know how :lol:
Bless you all and dont loose hope
When there is a will there is a way
Christine

B. Grandma C

MAVASBACK

Postby B. Grandma C » Fri May 13, 2005 10:11 pm

YOU ARE JUST SO SWEET. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN'T JUST LOVE THIS SPECIAL CHILD BUT I AM GLAD YOU DON'T HOLD A LOT OF ILL WILL. YOU ARE A KINDER AND MORE UNDERSTANDING PERSON THAN I. I HOPE ALL OF YOUR HOPES AND PRAYERS COME TRUE.

LOVE :lol: ,

GRANDMA C

Al&Matt's Mom

Postby Al&Matt's Mom » Fri May 13, 2005 10:35 pm

My family isn't overly supportive either. We don't need their help financially yet (and hopefully never will), but we don't get a lot of support otherwise. I didn't know my mother was embarrassed about my son until my daughter had ordered some autism awareness bracelets on-line and gave them out to her friends and one to my mother. That day we went shopping and ran into a friend of my mother's who saw the bracelet and asked her who had autism. She said noone that my daughter had given it to her. I cut in and told her friend that my son was on the spectrum and her friend said that her grandson was also autistic. I was so angry. I later told my mother that everyone she knows has an autistic relative and she should stop pretending the epidemic doesn't exist. I guess I won't know if it helped until the next time a similar situation occurs. Also she only babysits about 3 times a year, but that's because I have a huge family and she has 12 grandchildren. :?

Mavasback

Postby Mavasback » Fri May 13, 2005 10:54 pm

My word of advice would be this
Noone can be as understanding as we are no one can be as exceptive as we are. And like my mother says who is a big help in my case please dont tell people you dont want them looking down on him and i said God gave us this soul because he knew us special mothers can only love them teh way they need to be loved these children have given the word MOTHER a whole new meaning and they are not an embaresment they are a jem. I am as faitful as ever and where my spirits can not hold me up on my down days my faith picks up..

I had a very wise man who had been through a tough life tell me
Christine when you think it is too much and you cant handle it just say
"Lord or GOd have mercy on me"
I had this terrible thought one day

What if god had a choice between me and a really bad mom and he chose me what were his reasons?

And the answer was clear that other mother might beat him to death she might not love him she might let him starve and not only would he be autistic he would be alone with the real meaning..

I know you all say like me
WHY me what did i do to deserve this
You were a loving and caring person and he could not give this child to anyone who could offer less
May you all find piece with what our lives were meant to deal with
I too cry every nite i too say why BUT I KNOW I LOVE HIM and love works bigger miracles than anything.
CHristine

B. Grandma C

AL & MATT'S MOM

Postby B. Grandma C » Fri May 13, 2005 11:17 pm

I AM HOPING THE STORIES ABOUT HELPING AND LOVING GRANDPARENTS ARE GOING TO START GETTING POSTED :) . I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH WHAT I AM HEARING. THE REST OF US WILL KEEP WEARING OUR BRACELETS - IN FACT - SHOWING THEM OFF SO THAT WE HAVE A CHANCE TO DISCUSS WHAT THEY ARE FOR!

LOVE,

GRANDMA C

Kristal

Re: AL & MATT'S MOM

Postby Kristal » Fri May 13, 2005 11:59 pm

B. Grandma C wrote:I AM HOPING THE STORIES ABOUT HELPING AND LOVING GRANDPARENTS ARE GOING TO START GETTING POSTED :) . I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH WHAT I AM HEARING. THE REST OF US WILL KEEP WEARING OUR BRACELETS - IN FACT - SHOWING THEM OFF SO THAT WE HAVE A CHANCE TO DISCUSS WHAT THEY ARE FOR!

LOVE,

GRANDMA C

We have several awsome grandparents in our support group. One lady wants so hard to help her granddaughter, but the child's family just doesn't want to try stuff. We have 2 other regular grandmothers, who come along and want to learn and help out soo very much with their grandchildren and help through the biomedical stuff. And we have one family, who's grandmother, and great grandparents come! They haven't come for a couple of months, but just to see how awsome some grandparents can be.

You are not alone!

--Kristal

mouseker

Postby mouseker » Sat May 14, 2005 4:17 am

Ok here is a really great grandma story. My mother in law had a son who was bipolor and had other problems besides. He still lives with them. She watches my kids from time to time, we try not to overburden her as she went a round with cancer about a year ago. All the time she is complimenting me on how much I've done with my son and how much progress he has made. Also my brother was ADHD and my mother is too so she went through being the mom and is personally going through it herself. When ever we are there which is very infrequently as they live two states away they are still very accepting and take their cues from me about how to interact with him. My father read and sent me the book on Asperger's by Tony Atwood and has sent me the Distar reading program (a pretty expensive book) that was designed specifically to teach special needs kids how to read. So there are some very supportive grandparents out there too. People are people some good, some bad, most a combination of the two.

I would like to say kudos to mavasback some people never get past the "why me" "what did I do that my kids are like this", seeing that your kids being sent to you was their blessing and not your punishment is a really rare and mature realization. It took me reading a story that basically had that theme to shift my paradiegm around to this way of looking at it.

I am sorry that some of the families are lacking with understanding and support. It is my belief that things happen for a reason and that you might be the one to be there for another and I believe that other avenues of support will be opened up for you. When the door closes a window opens.

B Grandma C

GRANDPARENTS

Postby B Grandma C » Sat May 14, 2005 11:14 am

MOMS - AS I READ THESE AND REMEMBER PREVIOUS POSTS, I THINK PART OF THE "PROBLEM" IS THE DISTANCE BETWEEN PEOPLE (MILES). OUR SOCIETY TODAY HAS PEOPLE SPREAD ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

OF COURSE GRANDPARENTS LOVE THEIR GRANDCHILDREN NO MATTER WHAT THE DISTANCE IS :!: IT IS MY OWN OPINION, THAT THE LOVE AND CLOSENESS CAN'T HELP BUT BE STRONGER WHEN YOU SEE THEM ALL OF THE TIME. YOU ARE THERE FOR ALL OF THE HUGS, KISSES, FIRST WALKING, ETC. JUST LIKE THE PARENTS. YOU ARE ALSO THERE TO SEE THE STRUGGLES AND FEARS AND YOUR HEART CAN BREAK (THUS BROKENHEARTED :wink: ).

THIS TOPIC BRINGS TO MIND A CUTE SAYING I HEARD WHEN PAIGE WAS BORN AND I BECAME A GRANDMA FOR THE FIRST TIME:

"THE LOVE AND DEVOTION I GAVE TO MY CHILD
I THOUGHT I COULD GIVE TO NO OTHER
BUT LIFE HAD A PLEASANT SURPRISE FOR ME
THE DAY I BECAME A GRANDMOTHER :lol: "

JUST A THOUGHT,

GRANDMA C

Gracie's mom

Postby Gracie's mom » Sat May 14, 2005 12:48 pm

Thank you ladies, It's is hard, I will try to remember your advice when they all get to me. I wouldn't be able to make it through this without my best friend, Alicia, support boards and my husband. You know I am a results driven person and that is why sometimes Autism is so hard for me. Autism has changed me in many ways, and most are positive. I grew up in a house hold where we could never have any feelings, they were quickly dismissed and you were told to stop crying, grow up what is wrong with you. Well, Autism has brought my feeling out from the center of my being. I cry allot, for sadness, joy, frustration and fear, and my family hates that. Like this christmas I had a hard time, Gracie just wasn't interested in presents, allot of people you know how that goes and I had to explain her to family, well I took myself to a private room and just balled. Well my mom snifed me out and looked at me said " what are you crying about, are you going to start your period, I thougt you were over this" Anyway, Thanks for letting me come here to all of you when it just gets to be to much. I just never thought in a million years that my family would be like this. I to believe that Gracie is going to put her stamp on the world and I wouldn't trade her- she is wonderful and I certainly appreciate everything allot more than I ever did before-the kindness of stranger-a soft hand on my shoulder when I'm crying-eye contact-I now stop what I'm doing when my two NT kids want me to play a game or watch Little House on the Praire, Autism has made my world stop spinning so fast. Thanks again for your kindness and hearts of mercy-I really am grateful for all of you.

B Grandma

GRACIE'S MOM

Postby B Grandma » Sat May 14, 2005 4:32 pm

HELLO AGAIN - IN READING YOUR LAST POST, I FELT JOY FOR YOU. YOU HAVE LEARNED, AT A YOUNG AGE, LESSONS THAT MANY PEOPLE NEVER LEARN. I WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LEARN IT IN THIS WAY, BUT YOU ARE DOING WELL! I AM LIKE YOU, I CRY WHEN I'M HAPPY, I CRY WHEN I AM SAD - SOMETIMES I WISH I REALLY WAS MORE LIKE YOUR MOTHER.
MAYBE LIFE DOESN'T HURT AS MUCH THAT WAY. BUT I GUESS THE HAPPY TIMES WOULDN'T BE AS "HIGH" SO I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS BETTER. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES AND I'M AFRAID I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE AT MY AGE! YOUR MOM PROBABLY ISN'T EITHER. THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY SHE HURT SEEING YOU HURT AND TRIED TO "TALK YOU OUT OF IT".

I FORGET HOW OLD YOU SAID GRACIE IS. I WOULD HAVE BEEN CRYING WITH YOU (IN PRIVATE SINCE AS A GRANDMA I DON'T HAVE THAT LUXURY TO DO AROUND MY KIDS-I MUST TRY TO SMILE AND ACT HAPPY!) AT THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION. PARENTS WAIT ANXIOUSLY FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING TO SEE THE JOY ON THEIR CHILDREN'S FACES. ASIDE FROM THE RELIGION PART, IT IS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT. I AM SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET THAT JOY! MAYBE NEXT CHRISTMAS OR THE CHRISTMAS AFTER THAT SHE WILL BE LOOKING FOR "HER NEXT PRESENTS". MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES EARLY :!:

LOVE,

GRANDMA C

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2005 5:08 pm

i think that having my son was the best thing that ever happened to me, though i did not think so at the time. i already had a 16 month old baby when joshua came along, but, as ashamed as i am to say this, he was not my priority. i was so materialistic back then, and more concerned with keeping up with the "high society" type, than my own son. then joshua came along, with tremendous needs from the day he was born. he also had a twin that we took off of the ventilator after 4 days. taking care of him changed my life, and gave me empathy that i never had. he made me realize that my family was the most important thing in life, and i lost my foolish ways as i focused on trying to get him well.

my in-laws were awful, and would ignore him when he walked in their door, as they fawned over his older brother. we finally had a blow-out when i tried to make them realize how they were treating him, and how wrong it was.

though i went through some horrible years with my son, and wondered what i did wrong to deserve such a horrendous life, i am glad that he was brought into my life. he tells me that he loves me so much, and tells me that i saved him, and appreciates me so much, which is what i need in my life. and now, as i see my friends struggle with their "normal" teenagers, i appreciate him even more.

so hang in there, younger moms. it can get better as they get older, especially if you start on the biomedical approach while they are young. terresa

debstake

Now for my story...

Postby debstake » Sat May 14, 2005 6:01 pm

My father died in December of 94 and I haven't had contact with my sibs since March of 95. They know about JR and his autism and don't care about him so I don't care if they live or die either. As far as I am concerned I am an only child.

Now Rodney's mom (and deceased step-father) is a different story. :D She came to us 6 months before JR was even diagnosed and told us he was autistic after watching a special on the medical version of the Discovery channel. They went with us to the evaluation and when the word came down, were very supportive of us and never once did this remarkably strong woman (who lost a son, a parent and her beloved husband all in 5 months time) ever say "I told you so". I don't even think the thought crossed her mind. Mom (who is more of a mother to me than my own ever was) is very supportive of our choices for JR’s treatment, even though she doesn’t understand why we do some of the things we do she knows the best interest of our children is the only thing we strive for.

Now as to Rodney’s sole surviving brother. I think his brother would be more supportive of our situation if he wasn’t married to the woman he is married to. JR never gets invited to their home when Samantha does. Birthday and Christmas presents have stopped because of the total disregard for my son’s feelings. I have severed all contact with both of them. Rodney still talks to his brother but the bond they had growing up has been ripped to shreads.

When it comes to financial help Mom helps where she can but she is on limited income and can’t help fund the supplements too much. However, our state and county MH/MR offices have what is known as family driven funds to cover such things. We are applying for them for the first time this year so we will see. Rodney in the mean time is working a second job to fund these extra supplements.

The help Mom gives though I couldn’t put a dollar amount on anyway. She baby sits for us and with JR that can be a task at times. She’s always close and offering emotional support. Always there and never wavered in being there. If it wouldn’t be for her I think Rodney and would truly be alone.

So I guess on the whole we are lucky. I would like to think that if my parents were still alive they would be just as supportive but frankly I can't say that with any degree of certainity. My parents were actually old enough to be my grandparents. When they adopted me I was 6, my dad was 56 and my mom was 55. The attitudes of their day was put them away in institutions and move on with your life.

At any rate that is my story about family support. Sometimes no matter how hard you try you just can't reach the people who should be supportive. You just have to move on; let go and let God.
:wink:
Be At Peace,
Deborah A Delp

Living With Autism in Central PA
http://debstake.wordpress.com

B Grandma C

ALL OF YOU ABOVE!

Postby B Grandma C » Sat May 14, 2005 9:00 pm

MOUSEKER - SO GLAD YOU HAD A SUPPORTIVE FAMILY. YOUR IN-LAWS SOUND LIKE WONDERFUL PEOPLE - ESP. WITH ALL THEY HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH - YOUR MOM AND DAD TOO. YOUR STORY MADE MY DAY.

TERRESA - DID YOUR IN-LAWS EVER COME AROUND AFTER YOU HAD THE BIG BLOW UP? I WOULD HAVE HAD ONE TOO IF I SAW ONE OF MY SONS BEING LEFT OUT! I HOPE THEY REALIZED THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS (I HAVE A FEELING PROBABLY NOT :( ) AND CHANGED. DID THEY?

DEBORAH - I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSING CONTACT WITH YOUR SIBLINGS. IT IS ALSO SAD ABOUT RODNEY NOT BEING AS CLOSE WITH HIS BROTHER ANYMORE. IS SAMANTHA YOUR DAUGHTER? DOES SHE STILL GO THERE? I BET RODNEY'S MOM IS VERY SADDENED THAT HER TWO REMAINING SONS AREN'T AS CLOSE AS THEY SHOULD BE.

KRISTAL - I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I HAVE HAD TENDENCIES LIKE YOU USED TO FEEL AT THE SIGHT OF PEOPLE WITH OBVIOUS IMPAIRMENTS.
I'M EMBARRASSED TO SAY I CAN REMEMBER THINKING THAT I WISHED THEY WOULDN'T BRING SOME OF THE REALLY SEVERELY RETARDED PEOPLE TO RESTAURANTS BECAUSE IT WAS UPSETTING TO US "NORMAL" PEOPLE. I FELT REALLY GUILTY ABOUT IT. AS I LOOK BACK THOUGH I DON'T THINK YOU AND I WERE PROBABLY TERRIBLE PEOPLE. IT WAS JUST SO PAINFUL TO SEE. I GUESS I WANTED TO PRETEND THAT NO ONE HAD TO DEAL WITH SUCH SEVERE PROBLEMS & HIDE MY HEAD IN THE SAND. HOW SELFISH I WAS :oops:!

I AM GOING THROUGH A SERIES OF PROBLEMS NOW IN MY LIFE. AFTER READING SO MANY OF YOUR LETTERS, YOU YOUNGER WOMEN HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH MORE THAN I EVER HAVE. SINCE MY LIFE WAS PRETTY FORTUNATE (NOT PERFECT OR FINANCIALLY WEALTHY), MAYBE THAT IS WHY I AM HAVING SO MUCH DIFFICULTY GETTING THROUGH THESE CURRENT ISSUES. I WAS LUCKY TOO LONG :!:

LOVE,

GRANDMA C

MOMMA3

Postby MOMMA3 » Sat May 14, 2005 9:56 pm

To all the moms out there... keep the faith up. Will was never interested in birthdays or Christmas. When we asked him what he wanted we always got the same answer "I dont know" Well this last christmas he has a list for us :shock: . When I asked him what he wanted he called out so many things that by the time he was done I forgot what was first on the list. He had his 15th Birthday in April and he told everyone what he wanted. Each person had a different request so I am sure he did not get 2 of the same thing :lol: . It took all these years for this to happen but it eventually did so one day you will get your list too and see the excitement on their face. . As far as family goes I am proud to say that my family treats him like one of us when the visit my house and he is here. They include him in conversations and never treated him like he had a disability. For those of you new here..He is my step-son. I have been living with his dad for the last 2 years and no we are not married. :oops: . :lol: .Just remember we are here for you to vent and to share good times with.

Return to “Autism Support/Education/Technology”