dabaxter wrote:dabaxter wrote:Top gainers in order:
1. GF/CF/EF diet.
2. Carnosine-GABA combo. (Biggest Wow)
4. Genetic testing/switching from Methyl-B12 shots to Hydroxyl B-12 shots. (Noticeable change in direction for the better)
5. Diflucan back to back to back.
6. CLO and grapeseed extract/pycnogenol combo.
We've done a lot of the other common DAN treatements as well, such as CaEDTA chelation and HBOT.
We've added oral LDN since and it has been a "wow" for us. It would have to be number 3 or tied with number 2 on our list. Everyone should try it, IMO.
An updated list of our top biomed interventions...
1. LDN (big impact on language)
2. Flagyl/Diflucan (Multiple rounds per the McCandless Protocol. Tried it with Vancomycin too.) (big improvement on language, cognition, stims and some OCD's)
3. AC Chelation (Only 30 rounds with DMSA/ALA so far, 47 total. Saw immediate language/cognition improvement with DMSA only.)
4. GAPS Intro version of SCD - Specific Carbohydrate Diet ...Also taking a break from all supplements. (Saw improved social/cognition and lasting benefits from Flagyl/Diflucan.)
5. Carnosine (big impact on language)
6. Removal of food allergens GF/CF/Egg Free (big impact on eye contact)
7. Vinpocetine (Immediate impact on attention/cognition!)
8. ABA (not really biomed)