Theraputic Grade Essential Oils

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

mimicry

Re: Theraputic Grade Essential Oils

Postby mimicry » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Amanda,

I use lemon oil alot to clean, and while it's in thieves, it's alot cheaper.

Lemon oil kills dustmites! I know ya'll have allergy problems, so a few drops in your laundry, or a 10 drops on a wet wash cloth added to the dryer may help.

I also use it when I shampoo my carpets, instead of detergents, which seem to make the dirt worse after a bit, I use some vinegar and lemon oil in the hot water.

OneRockAtATime

Postby OneRockAtATime » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:40 pm

I like vinegar and baking soda for cleaning the carpets. The reason shampoo's don't work well is they leave a residue behind and you are correct they actually get dirty faster. Kinda like what happens in the shower to the walls. Lemon is an interesting idea you can even buy that stuff by the bottle.

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 am

too much to copy and paste..here's the heavy hitters for detox and chelation and how they work together.

http://ladyoftheoils.blogspot.com/2009/ ... th-yl.html

Snippet:

JUVA CLEANSE

This oil blend has become one of the most important Young Living oils addressing heavy metal detoxification. It contains: Helichyrsum, Celery seed, Ledum

Ledum (shown in clinical studies to protect the liver and improve bile
function) functions as an enzyme and digests the fat cells in the liver

Helichyrsum, acts as a major chelating agent of metallics and chemicals

Celery seed is a diuretic and purges/ transports the water out of the fat cells as well as addressing the microbes that feed on the heavy metals

Ledum and Helichyrsum are synergistic - dissolving fat cells, that hold the toxins, releasing them out of the liver into the colon (colon cleansing is crucial to!)

Gary Young developed this blend originally to help his wife Mary release from her blood a heavy load of uranium, lead and mercury, (unknowingly exposed during her early years whilst working in gold mines in Central America). Gary Young was convinced that assisting and supporting the liver is the number one step in any detoxification program. Juva Cleanse is a most powerful liver cleanser as well as a nerve tonic.

After using Juva Cleanse orally in capsules (one per day - 2 caps a day maximum) and or rectally by use of a small needle-less insulin syringe, as well as rubbing the oil on the liver area directly, Mary was relieved of her decade-long headaches. At the Young Life Clinic Juva Cleanse has become the #1 detox oil for heavy metals and petro-chemicals. Juva Cleanse becomes even more powerful, when it is added to the Raindrop treatment during a heavy metal detox program.
susan's note: Start with 2 drops maximum per day.

vanessahammond

Postby vanessahammond » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:33 am

I may have been using lavender for a long time but I'm not yet that well-versed when it comes to essential oils. Good thing that I have Healing Solutions and you guys with your expertise and knowledge on its benefits to help me out too. 

Pink

Postby Pink » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Many online articles also say that cinnamon can treatthrush.
In specific case, it's oral thrush. The Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine has published the result of the study about the positive effects and curative impacts of cinnamon oil regarding treatment for oral thrush infection.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4054083/
https://homeremedies.info/oral-thrush/
However, I still want to here form you real experiences. Anyone???
Last edited by Pink on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raun cesar

Postby raun cesar » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:01 am

Theraputic Oils works best but its challenging to find organic ones

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”