Where are the metals with in the cell?

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

williams_dad

Re: Where are the metals with in the cell?

Postby williams_dad » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 am

mommyjen wrote: It gets out the stores of metals so that the recently supplemented minerals can do their enzymatic function.

I would think that a fair and reasonable statement
http://spectrumsleuth.fr.yuku.com/forums/11/General/General

jennylynne

Postby jennylynne » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Didn't read all the posts but what does antimony displace? Arsenic?

We tried using iodine for flouride but I don't think halons stay in your body The way metals do or she finally excreted it.

I've taken a metals course in college but haven't looked at a table in yEars...

williams_dad

Postby williams_dad » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:01 am

Bump
http://spectrumsleuth.fr.yuku.com/forums/11/General/General

Creatineman

Postby Creatineman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:06 am

Ethyl mercury- the stuff in vaccines preferentially accumulates in the brain 5 times more than other organs. It has an affinity for sulfur, and binds to sulfur amino acids (methionine, cysteine, glutathione, taurine). It binds to enzymes also, maybe only the sulfur amino acids in them or maybe for some other reason, and blocks enzymes in the nervous system, cardiovascular system, endocrine system, etc, and blocks creatine kinase enzyme which recycles ATP.

The reason autism effects males more often than females may be because of enzyme problems in testosterone synthesis caused by metals.

I am taking creatine phosphate now for a potential genetic disease I have, and if it works, then it would also be the #1 supplement in the world to take for autism because of the mercury/creatine kinase problem. More ATP in the cell would help all systems of the body function more efficiently.

As for aluminium I'm not sure where it accumulates but studies show malic acid can chelate it quite well.

Mercury, and other metals effects on the body have been studied extensively in the literature for a long time, and there is books on libgen on metal toxicology also.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”