Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

numberonelam

Re: Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Postby numberonelam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:38 pm

We come from Hong Kong, and my son is 5. We have been on AC protocol for 1.5 years, we are seeing improvement but the progress is slow. I would say that he is high-functioning with major delay in social communication, fine motor and gross motors. He has bright memory that he can memorize words, songs, pictures, names and faces, etc. Concentration is the main problem at school.

After reading Amy's MAX's story, we started to explorer Homeopathy as another therapy to help my son. In early April, we consulted a homeopath in Hong Kong and he dosed my son "Sulphur". In the first few days, after giving Sulphur at the morning, we observed a higher body temperature and more bed wetting comparing with before. No other gains observed so far.

Also, we are now discussing with Pierre for an appointment in late August / early September this year, and are still struggling whether a face-to-face meeting is better than a Skype conf. :)

monkey7

Postby monkey7 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 pm

numberonelam,
Most of parents here used Skype with Pierre. Since he only want to interview and observe parent(s), it does not make much difference per se.

Monkey's mom

numberonelam

Postby numberonelam » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:51 am

dabaxter, we will meet Pierre in 2 months time, would you share any good progress on Homeopathy? Thanks.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:28 am

We've gone back to our original remedy, Robinia. We started back at 200C and are currently on 1M. We have seen some language gains and maybe a little social. We have been chelating too. Our biggest problem is we've not found the exact correct remedy yet, but at least we have been seeing some gains.
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

JeniB

Postby JeniB » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:19 am

We are finally using homeopathy right now. I have to say, the importance of the correct, dead on remedy is key. I think for many with autism, it's a crap shoot because of the mother/father's interpretation of what could be going on with the child is very hard to pin point, since they can't communicate very well, what their feelings, traumas and illness is doing to them, therefore, very hard to get the correct remedy.

We found our remedy by chance, our DAN has an Asyra, that we decided to try. We'd had good experience with another form of this type of testing and so, I figured it was worth the try. For us, both times, causticum came up. Along with lots of other dead on issues. When I delved in and researched this remedy, wow, I was astonished at how much it matched my son. That it showed twice as being needed badly. We've done lots of stuff, chelation for over two years and I'd say my son is similar to your description, he's almost recovered. He still lacks in back and forth conversation with his peers. He talks much more with us, typical for his age, not really. But, massive improvements from the non-verbal, sick, weak child we used to have at his diagnosis. Anyways, he had so many things in common with this remedy, torticollis, right sided weakness-once diagnosed as mild hemiplegic CP, bedwetting-he's fully trained during the day but has always loaded his pull up overnight, sometimes soaking the bed, the mental picture matched as well, the slow progressive onset of his illness-we had symptoms all along that were gradual in hindsight, no real sudden loss of everything, it was the worst after antibiotics, but we'd already begun working with the local state CDSA to figure out his physical delays prior to autism, but...I was amazed. I don't think a person could have picked such a perfect remedy. It's one I'd come across and wondered if it was the right one before, but shrugged it off and didn't think I should dabble in homeopathy! I think the asyra is an option to maybe see what comes up.

Another thing to remember, you can't stop doing other stuff when treating your child with homeopathy. The autism recoveries I've seen besides the one about Max, have all been along with biomed, Nikosmom, recovering nicholas, Andrea Lalamas, and a few other's I can't remember. Because, if you're already doing biomed, some of the things you're giving create the picture, kwim? the things/symptoms your child has are because of some of the things you're doing now. What I like about the asyra is that it also creates a remedy for the other issues going on and reads them while they are under treatment, points out deficiencies, imbalances, malabsorption, infections...pretty interesting stuff. I wouldn't have believed it all if it hadn't picked a perfect remedy for us. Astonished is all I can say.

For an entire week, my son has woke up dry. Physical proof that "something" is going on. Causticum is a major remedy for bedwetting. and lots of other things too. For our initial consult with this it was about 200 bucks. Additional scans will be less, we go back in 3 months to see what else he needs.

We're seeing some minor good things, I think it's progressive, homeopathy. I don't think it works right away. So, in addition to all the other stuff, I'm sticking with this to see if we can finally kick autism out of my kid, without millions of pills everyday.

Jenib
Jen
(mom of 3)

iherb referral code: HOF516
save $5 on first purchase

Dylynn

Postby Dylynn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 am

JeniB wrote: I have to say, the importance of the correct, dead on remedy is key. I think for many with autism, it's a crap shoot because of the mother/father's interpretation of what could be going on with the child is very hard to pin point, since they can't communicate very well, what their feelings, traumas and illness is doing to them, therefore, very hard to get the correct remedy.

I completely agree! We have used Pierre along with other Homeopath's and have not been able to pinpoint or come close to the correct remedy. I definitely believe in homeopathy as I have seen how quickly the acutes work, so I am not giving up on it. BUT - I definitely can't recommend paying so much and waiting so long for an appt either - just a huge letdown when you get nothing out of it.

I wonder if I can find someone that does the Asyra in my area, is it a machine? Worth a try!
Son - Somewhere on the Spectrum

JeniB

Postby JeniB » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 pm

yes, it's hooked up to a computer and your kid has to hold these metal things. Some really fidgety kids might be hard to do this with. Sounds hokey, I know, but it was pretty cool and impressive.
Jen
(mom of 3)

iherb referral code: HOF516
save $5 on first purchase

sammy13

Postby sammy13 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Hi all we scheduled an appointment with Pierre fointane and I would like to know from all the parents regarding what characteristics of your kid made Pierre fointane nail correct remedy please help me I want to tell.him clearly all the characteristics and this will help me in making a note of how to give him the correct information

Angelala

Postby Angelala » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:40 am

I noticed that a lot of the comments stopped in 2012... Then one person posts to ask a question in 2015, and no response. What about all the people posting from 2010 and 2011? Have they recovered or helped their kids with homeopathy? I have a 10 y/o daughter what appears to be PANDAS or PANS and we are desperately seeking help. Seeing this thread go "dead" is discouraging. Now we're not sure we should try to get an appointment with Pierre. Anybody out there who was posting so many results 7 years ago?

makingitpossible

Postby makingitpossible » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:27 am

I used Pierre Fontaine. We did not see any improvements. We are doing low dose immunotherapy now (LDI) which is similar and cheaper and notice a lot more. I don't know if I commented on the above thread. The appointment with him was pretty ridiculous and very uncomfortable. It was more like a magic show. It was weird. Sorry but this was our experience.

autismnhusa

Postby autismnhusa » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 am

Homeopath is a fraud practice.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”