Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

dabaxter

Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Postby dabaxter » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:00 am

We finally had our appointment with Pierre on 12/14. We had a 3 hour skype session. I got a little flaky at times. It certainly seemed Pierre had some a different perspective on our son's history than others we've talked to in the past. We got our remedy a week later in the mail. It was a little envelope of tiny pellets, smaller than a probiotic pearl. We were told to dissolve 1 pellet in 1 TBSP of water and give 1 drop, 1 time and then to report back via email in 7-10 days. I was very skeptical. My son had a yeast flare the week or so leading up to receipt of our remedy. We did not give an antifungal. Regardless, we gave our drop the day before Christmas Eve. We didn't notice anything on Christmas Eve. We thought we noticed some better language and better interaction on Christmas, but we weren't sure. The day after Christmas, I was out of town, but my wife said my son talked a lot. On Monday, we noticed some improved social interaction and a definite gain in language. It was undeniable. For example, my son said in the car "Mom, can we hit Wal-mart on the way home?". Normally he would just say "Going to Wal-mart?". We had multiple "Did you hear that?" moments on day 4. Day 5 and 6 showed regression from the peak gains on day 4. We were instructed to give another drop, which we did on the night of day 7. This time we noticed there was definite cognitive improvement. For example, when he returned to school the following week, he understood the concept of heavier vs lighter. His language gains regressed some again, but not as much. We gave a 3rd drop last night. He still has a yeast flare going on, but Pierre has expressed he'd prefer us holding off on Diflucan while we are trying out these remedies. I'm not sure what the next steps are, but I'll keep you posted. So far, I am impressed.
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

Dylynn

Re: Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Postby Dylynn » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:40 pm

AWESOME!! :) Sounds like he nailed the remedy on the first try! Thanks for the great update. Hope it continues to go well.
Son - Somewhere on the Spectrum

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 pm

That is so wonderful!! please continue to keep us updated, positives and negatives!!
After the storm comes the rainbow.

mellowjello

Postby mellowjello » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:10 pm

That is GREAT news! I'm so thrilled to hear about your son's progress. I am so curious to know how Pierre's perspective was different from what you'd heard before, if it possible to explain that without going into any details that you'd rather not disclose.
Learning to jiggle when shaken.

benjaminjohnsmom

Postby benjaminjohnsmom » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Happy to hear that he is doing well! Sounds alot like Benjamin when we started with Pierre, lots of gains with no regression of new skills. You have alot to look forward to! :)

OneRockAtATime

Postby OneRockAtATime » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Oh such wonderful stuff! Hope it only gets better and better!

Willsmom

Postby Willsmom » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:39 am

Cool! "Hit" Wal-Mart, eh? :D

Looking forward to hearing more!

DianeM2

Postby DianeM2 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 am

That is GREAT news :D
Keeping the Faith

expo

Postby expo » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 am

That is AWESOME news !

BTW Is there someone on waiting list who got a call regarding their appointment or is everyone still pretty much waiting to get to see PF?

Also, for those who are already been treated by PF, please keep your updates coming. I know there are many out there who are happy and saw gains, I want to know if you are able to wean the biomed supplements to a basic list by using homeopathic remedies like what RecoveringNicholas had mentioned.

Biomedmom

Postby Biomedmom » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 am

That's awesome! My son sounds like your boy, we have our appt. at the end of the month. Please keep posting any gains you see.

I'm joining expo in the question, very interested if anyone else weaned off supplements and also diet?

jennifha

Postby jennifha » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:34 pm

We have been with Pierre since July for my oldest. Prior to homeopathy, he would have significant reactions to diet infractions (behavior, sleep issues, rashes, bowel issues). We have had planned infractions for Thanksgiving and Christmas recently with NO REACTION!!! I am not yet brave enough to go off the diet totally. I think I will experiment a little for special occasions and try to go off it more in the summer. My son also has consistent formed stool which he never had with biomed. Part of the reason we stopped DAN was that I could not get him to take supplements. I tried everything. Unless it was a shot, suppository or cream, I couldn't get most supplements in him. We still do Melatonin and probiotics, but that's it. We still have a long way to go, but my son is on the more severe end. At least I see now that he is healthier and his body is functioning more normally.
"'Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.'"

alisa

Postby alisa » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi - I had my first appointment with Pierre on December 16th. We were going away so I didnt give my son his remedy until last Wednesday evening.
So, it's been a full five days. I haven't seen any negatives but no wow to say this is the right remedy. He's been having a good week in school, etc. He's not verbal(only for major wants and needs) so I can't say he's using language more. No increase in or return of old stims, behaviors. He is usually a pretty easy going kid. Anyone know what this may mean? I will be calling Pierre in about 5 days as his protocol says to. but was wondering if anyone who is seeing him may have any input.

Thanks

idaphne63

Postby idaphne63 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 pm

We've been seeing Pierre since June. Initially, we had a FABULOUS improvement in behavior for our Asperger son. But, the negative and defiant behaviors came back, which can indicate that you need to bump potency. So, we're currently trying a new potency. We also do AC chelation, but we've cut that back to 2 times a month from the 4 times a month we were doing prior to seeing Pierre. Regarding diet, one year ago any infraction (even w/enzymes) brought immediate zoning out and stims. Now, he can have an infraction and I don't see these reactions. Like jenniferha said above, though, I am not going to go off the diet just yet.

michelle

Postby michelle » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:22 pm

We started with Pierre December 9th. It has been nothing short of amazing so far! My son had SEVERE reflux. He would spit up throughout the entire day big chunks of food and liquid. He would have tantrums from being so hungry all the time. I tried many things before homeopathy from prescription drugs to natural supplements and NOTHING worked. We are a month in and he hardly refluxes at all now. This has been out biggest wow and biggest blessing! The other improvements have been more language, sitting and playing with toys long periods of times, and initiating without prompting. We have had a return of old behaviors but they quickly fade. The new improvements have not faded so far. I see them everyday. As far as supplements, I did not have him on very many to begin with (digetive enzymes, probiotics, fish oil, magnesium) but he had a lot of infractions during Christmas without reaction.

aisha

Postby aisha » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 pm

is anyone already had a consult with one of his colleagues or going to see anyone in pieere`s group ? what are your experiences. dont want to wait that long for my older kiddo.

OneRockAtATime

Postby OneRockAtATime » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Aisha I am with you I am so dying to get in I can't see straight!

aisha

Postby aisha » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:04 pm

hey orat there are a couple people on fb rn that will see other people from his group, i did send them a message but didnt hear from them as of yet. i think i am def not waiting now since they will consult PF before giving the remedy. will let you know ,trying to save money.

OneRockAtATime

Postby OneRockAtATime » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Yeah I am just leaving it in God's hands. I will take what is sent to me.

xadeel

Postby xadeel » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm

I have an appointment with him next Thursday.. I am excieted and nervous. I actually took my son off of all supplements a couple of months ago just so we could go into the homeopathy thing without anything else on board. The only negative I have seen is a big increase in his -- I call it pacing -- He will run back and forth from the couch to the door and back (for example) Don't really know what supplement helped this because I don't remember him doing it before. Anyway, I will post any progress or lack of...

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

ok. So we are at the 4 week point of giving our remedy. During this time, we stayed on the GAPS / SCD diet. We have been off all supplements for a while previous and have remained off all vitamins, supplements and meds, except for carnosine, vinpocetine, probiotics and LDN.
We have been giving 1 drop once per week, so far. While not all days are good days, some are stellar. My son's aide was very excited about my son's spontaneous language, cognition and school work on Wednesday. It was his best day of school ever. That afternoon did not go well when my wife tried homework. That night my son did his best reading ever and was more "with it" than I've ever seen.
It can't be the placebo effect, because neither my son, nor his teacher or aide have been told about trying something new.
I'm anxious to see what else happens.
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”