Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

expo

Re: Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Postby expo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Thatz great news dabaxter. Are you still continuing chelation? Please keep us posted on ur progress.

I have my appt with Pierre this week and have done abt 28 rounds so far with DMSA and ALA. We have seen some nice gains with AC and like many reported I thot my DS is having a regression during some rounds until I treat yeast and bacteria. I can really see this as how it can act as a mask and when treated I see a whole new kid. Nice shiny eyes and great eye contact. Lots of spontaneous who, where, what, questions. Still waiting for the 'why'? But getting a lot of 'Am I..' , 'Are we...' , 'Is this...' kind of questions too but not to a conversational stand point yet.

I am wondering if I should take my kid (4 yr old) with me for the appt. Any sugesstions? I want the first appt to be in-person so it can be effective. I am taking my DH too, so in case of any distractions, he can take him out.

Please advise.

isabelmum

Postby isabelmum » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Expo, what are the things you see whwn you think ypu have regression with ac chelation and how do you treat yeast and bacteria? Is it with natural antifungals?

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 pm

expo wrote:I am wondering if I should take my kid (4 yr old) with me for the appt. Any sugesstions?

No. According to Pierre, they will just want to interview you and your husband. Skype was more than adequate for us to achieve this.

I can tell you we have seen good results, especially with language and cognition. Motor skills are better too. Right now, my son, after repeating kindergarten, is in a regular 1st grade classroom with an aide he shares with a couple of other students. He is not social with the other students, but so far cognitively, is doing quite well academically. Everyone is pleased and surprised by this. I have to attribute this to mainly to homeopathy and some to Cytoflora, as well.

To quote my son's schools special ed dept head today, she was "blown away" by the academic capability he displayed today.
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

expo

Postby expo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm

isabelmum - The main symptom for my DS is lack of awareness and interaction. He tends to follow his routine (lot of back and forth running, inappropriate giggling etc) and will stay in his shell.
Tantrums and little aggressiveness pops out too. I treat immediately with Grapefruit seed extract (GSE) and Biocidin for bacteria.
I do not give a lot of probiotics, only when needed (HLC). My guesss is my boy doesn't need lot of probiotic but needs GSE for yeast.

dabaxter - That is great to hear that you are seeing gains in language and cognition. Thanks for your input. I did finish my interview with him and he did give me a remedy right away. This was chosen based on my pregnancy. I am planning to dose in a day or two, fingers crossed.

I wish this could open up new opportunities for my DS.

aisha

Postby aisha » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 pm

hey D, that is amazing !!!!!! have you seen improvements with P right from the start or is it this baptisia remedy that is helping him . asking coz we have been working with P for the boys since past 6 mos & have seen nothing :( :( :( :( . please keep us posted.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Our first remedy brought nice gains, but they didn't last. Our second remedy didn't do much. This is our 3rd remedy. I still don't think it's a bullseye though.
What I've found is that frequent email communication and regular follow ups with Pierre seem to help with getting decisions and changes made. If you are not seeing success, he should get an email from you twice a week minimum, IMO.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Last Friday we tried an MB12/Folic/NAC injection. My son did poorly. We tried again Monday night and he did poorly on Tuesday. We redosed our remedy on Tuesday night and on Wednesday night, my son used his 1st grade vocabulary words in a sentence and wrote them correctly. This was after only 1 example from my wife. This is new and a really big deal for us. My son was doing poorly last night. We redosed his remedy very early this morning. His speech therapist had a session with him late this afternoon and said it was his best session ever, from the standpoint of engagement and appropriate language. She was very excited.
We've also been using Cytoflora for a couple of weeks as well. I can't help but think it is a factor too.

cimna

Postby cimna » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:27 pm

That's exciting news Dabaxter!

We're on our 3rd remedy. We're also doing a BioRay protocol that includes NDFplus, Liverlife, and CytoFlora. I have seen the remedy and the BioRay produce good results separately. So, I think everything is synergistically working very well. We are not on the full dosage of the BioRay products yet and wonder what increasing that and maybe also going up in remedy potency would do.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:49 pm

We had a follow up with Pierre today. We think our current remedy(Baptisia) has taken us as far as we can go. We are trying a new remedy(Chrysarobinum) later this week, when it arrives. Maybe remedy #4 will be a bulls eye.

Mesut

Postby Mesut » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:07 am

Hi all

I also would like to share our experience with Pierre Fontaine.
We had our first consultation on 10th October via Skype.
It took just a little more than 3 hrs.

We got the remedy last Friday and gave it directyl on that night, just before going to Bed.
So, today is the 3rd day since the remedy. No wow!! yet :)

Here is a little background of my son:
He is turning 6 tomorrow :) We got the diagnosis ASD last year in August, but we knew already that he was on the spectrum.
After a couple of lab test, we started with some supplements which are very common for ASD kids (Zinc, Mg/Ca, B6, MultiVit, Omega-3, Q10, GSH, some bacteria for the Gut etc).
However, we did not see real improvement due to all these supplements and discontinue after 8-10 months.
Last year we started with Neurofeedback and after approx 150 sessions I stopped.
Since 6 months we are doing ABA at home.
The only supplement we were giving lately was Black Seed oil (nigella sativa) and Colostrum.
In the meantime, 2,5 months ago we started with Homeopathy (not with Pierre - but with a lady from our city).
She tried 3 remedies and I have to say, the 3rd remedy made my son calmer and his receptive language improved. He could also sit for a longer time in his chair and playing himself without needing us.
It was not a big Aha!! effect but every day we could recognize some small improvements.

One week before we were expecting the Remedy from Pierre, we stopped the previous one, in order to have just one at a time.
In this week where he did not get anything, he became again more hyperactive, auditive stimming increased, developed more stereotypes.
We believe that the previous remedy was helping him.

Anyway, we had the appointment with Pierre fixed for a longer period of time and now want to see if he is able to help in a better way.
I will post here from time to time about the changes (hopefully good ones) we see in our son.

cheers
Mesut

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:29 pm

One week ago, we gave a single drop of our new remedy Chrysarobinum. We saw some good language and some less social aversion on day 4 and 5. Day 6 was awful, I think due to too much Benfotiamine. We dropped Benfotiamine and gave a repeat dose last night. He's better today, but OCD is bad. The remedy looks promising.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 pm

OCD is still bad, as is twiddling. However, there is clear language and social improvement after repeat dosing our remedy. We plant to repeat dose again tonight. It looks promising.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:54 pm

We did a month of Flagyl / Diflucan to rule out clostridia for our OCD and twiddling. It didn't help much. In fact, cognition and handwriting have taken a nose dive.
Language has been good the remedy, though.

preeti200

Postby preeti200 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:32 am

Did anyone use Angelica, Pierre's colleague? We were waiting to see Pierre for our almost 5 yr old since April and it looks like our appointment is not going to be until April of 2012. We want to give homeopathy 6-8 months to if this works before we move on to NIDS. Any input regarding Angelica or homeo in general would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Preeti

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:34 am

dabaxter wrote:We did a month of Flagyl / Diflucan to rule out clostridia for our OCD and twiddling. It didn't help much. In fact, cognition and handwriting have taken a nose dive.
Language has been good the remedy, though.

After dropping meds and supplements, as well as, putting back in Cytoflora, he is much improved. I believe the remedies alter gut flora, because twice now we've seen regression with antifungal meds. Cytoflora seems to improve remedy results. Meds, such as these need to be avoided while using homeopathy.

irina

Postby irina » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:46 pm

I've noticed the same thing, BioRay products and homeopathy work wonderfully together! I even tested it on myself to be sure. And DD also regresses when I try to include antifungals (GSE and Candex).

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 pm

We had a rough day Saturday. We repeat dosed yesterday and really saw nice improvement yesterday. Now that the interfering meds are out of the way, I think we are on to something. A couple of more weeks and we'll have a better idea.

torenada

Postby torenada » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:04 am

preeti200 wrote:Did anyone use Angelica, Pierre's colleague? We were waiting to see Pierre for our almost 5 yr old since April and it looks like our appointment is not going to be until April of 2012. We want to give homeopathy 6-8 months to if this works before we move on to NIDS. Any input regarding Angelica or homeo in general would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Preeti

We're seeing Angelica. I really like her, and she's done amazing with my son so far. His remedy seemed like a bullseye, and we saw improvements the very next day. Those improvements have since slacked off a bit, but I think she's definitely keeping us on the right track. I'm glad we chose her.
Skyler's mommy-
6 yr old w/ autism
<biomedicalforautism.com>

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:44 pm

We repeat dosed again and we got our first Where questions this weekend. We heard some other new phrases and words. I still believe Cytoflora is working synergistically to enhance our remedy effects, but you can see the difference in days and when to repeat dose. This appears to be our best remedy yet.

Nazeema

Postby Nazeema » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 pm

After 11 months of waiting I had my appointment with Pierre on OCT 18th.My son will be 5 in January 2012.We have been doing biomedical interventions for more than two years.I have been waiting for my remedy for 4 weeks now.I have called her four times and she is saying i will be getting it today or tomorrow.
Usually how long it takes to receive the first remedy?
I really love to here others experiences.I will keep you update how it will be going with us too.

Regards
Nazeema

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”