Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

michelle

Re: Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Postby michelle » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:20 pm

It took 5 days. Where are you located? They has a lot to do with it.

Nazeema

Postby Nazeema » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:14 pm

I am in Irving,TX.I couldn't even find the remedy online that he prescribed. Pardon me What is that a lot to do with the remedy?

michelle

Postby michelle » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 pm

I am in Texas as well. I would keep calling. The only other thing I have heard is that sometimes he does not have the remedy there so he has to order it.

Nazeema

Postby Nazeema » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Finally I got my remedy and instruction on Wed.It was a little surprise the amount of remedy that we have to give it to our son.
I prayed hard and gave his first dose just before he went to bed last night.I am just watching him keeping my fingers crossed.
Please keep updating any progress or any news that you can share.

How much and how many times do you give the Cytoflora.We are twice a day with two squirts.Can i give Cytoflora and probiotics together?

regards
Nazeema

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 am

Said a prayer for you, and hope you see results quickly!
After the storm comes the rainbow.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 am

How's in going Nazeema? See anything yet?
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

Nazeema

Postby Nazeema » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Thanks for checking back and your prayers.I have not seen any good since thursday.
But for some reason he is getting very upset if we have to go to a store.He never cried before like this in the stores.
Any store Khols/walmart/sprouts/castco.
His visual stimming(with lights and seeing the things from the side of his eyes) is off the chart.it increased in the last 2 weeks.
some of his old stimming (shaking head,hyperactivity)is back.

I will send an email pierre tomorrow and see what he says.

Thanks
Nazeema

mummyT

Postby mummyT » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:24 am

Hi,

Hi,

We have just started with Angelica and we are hoping that we experience the wonderful gains that you all are posting about. I have just dosed on Monday evening and watching to see any changes.

Please keep your updates coming. It’s very encouraging to read; I will let you know how we get on….

michelle

Postby michelle » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 am

Nazeema,

When we started my son had a HUGE increase in visual stimming (looking out of the side of his eyes) and spinning. He also started head shaking. These were behaviors we had not seen in close to a year. Old behaviors returning are typically seen as a good sign. It was for us. Push through!! :D

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Hang in there Nazeema! Everyone keep posting good/bad.

Mesut

Postby Mesut » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Michelle
we have experienced similar increase in stimming, hyperactivity, aggressivity, hand biting and many more.
We repeated the dose 3-4 times in the 4-5 weeks period with the first remedy but without any improvement in behavior.
Finally Pierre changed the remedy. Now, since 5 days we are observing for the second remedy. So far no improvement :(

How long did you observe the "bad behavior" before you saw improvement ?
I read many times that if its the right remedy, then it shows its effect straightaway. Of course it may differ from person to person but I wish there could be rule somehow that gives a hint how long to stay on a remedy to understand whether it is the right or not.

Mesut

aisha

Postby aisha » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 pm

we are on our 3rd remedy for both my boys ( autistic ,lower functioning ) but no change as well, still waiting for the right remedy.

michelle

Postby michelle » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 pm

The first 6 weeks were a rollercoaster ride. I saw subtle gains, but it definetly took that initial time to see obvious ones. Just like with other protocols it takes a lot of patience and pushing through. I used activated charcoal, Alka seltzer gold for some of the rough periods. Follow-up with Pierre was key to pinpointing if you have the right remedy or if you needed

It is different with every child, how long the old behaviors stick around. For us, it was always brief. Each time we increased the potency, I would see them but for shorter periods each time. Are you on the homeopathy site for patients of Pierre and Angelica? I am sending you a PM with the info just in case.

mummyT

Postby mummyT » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 am

Hi,
We just had our first consult with Angelica for my 4yr old son on the 12th and have dosed the remedy as advised. We have not started biomed properly: only
been taking some fish oils, multi/minerals and behaviour balance dmg.
We also just recieved metametrix stool tests and microbial OAT results and our
DAN nutritionist came up with a prog of supplements : enzymes, probiotics, natural
Antifungals, magnesium etc. So my question is, should we introduce these supplements now one at a time as advised by nutritionist, or would you wait just so you can check how the remedy is working.
Thanks in advance for your comments

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:55 am

MT,
I would wait a minimum of 10 days after giving the remedy the first time before trying anything else. I'd keep your homeopath posted on what you see. If you see improvement, I'd wait longer. If you see no change, I'd give the feedback and put in the new supplements while you wait on a new remedy. Just my $.02.

Nazeema

Postby Nazeema » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:49 pm

I gave My son his second drop last night.I dont see any change in his behaviors that started with the first dose.He is running
from here to there and then there to here.visual stimming and some head shaking.Pierre want us to be hopeful and keep going.
We have finished 27 rounds of AC chelation.I have stopped it since last 3 weeks to start the remedy.I will go a head and start our 28th round.I am giving him GSE and OOO for Yeast and Cytoflora and CP for probiotics.
Please keep sharing and updating how it is working with you all.

Regards
Nazeema

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:40 pm

We gave our first drop of our increased potency of 200C of the same remedy 2 nights ago. Last night we noticed a major improvement in math. Today, he is able to get match concepts he could not get earlier in the week. We have also been on SPEAK omega/vit e supplement 1/day for 6 days now. We are still on Cytoflora as well. Pretty amazing.

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:13 am

Very exciting!

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 pm

We were seeing diminished effects from the 200c. We saw some nice language gains this week. This was after going up to 10 drop dosing, along with starting a new home listening program. We are still using Cytoflora, as well.

michelle

Postby michelle » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 am

We recently went through a period of little to no gains. I started thinking that mabey it was time for a new remedy. We are currently on LM 4 (first and only remedy) and I was not seeing a lot of progress. I increased his drops from 6 in 4 oz of water to 10 drops and the change has been truly mind blowing! The words coming out of his mouth are like a dream. This is just a few of the things I hear him saying:

What's wrong mommy?
Don't cry Grace. I'm sorry. (this is my daughter)
I'm ready to go to school.
I need to go to the restroom.
I want to watch videos.

He can tell you both his teachers name, and all of his classmates.

He is asking where questions as well.

This Christmas he helped decorate the tree and told everyone Merry Christmas, sang Jingle Bells and asked about Santa a lot.

These are just the tip of the iceberg. He is riding his tricycle with no assistance. I can walk with him in public more without holding his hand and he does not run off.
He is getting good reports from therapy and school. The tantrums that once consumed my life are age appropriate now. His self regulation is on point.

He is answering questions appropriately most of the time and the echoing (which I thought would never leave) is gone for good I hope!

I am so happy watching my little boy improve and say and do things I had no idea he could do! He still has attention issues and needs to improve in some fine motor skills, but I am so encouraged right now that I know he will catch up. By God's Grace homeopathy continues not to disappoint! :)

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”