Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

jasper

Re: Pierre Fontaine Homeopathy Experience

Postby jasper » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Dear michelle, so glad for the progress your little guy made recently. Pierre gave us a totally different remedy, Ignatia. But he asked us to stop all other remedies we are currently taking, which we can't really comply. Due to my son's vomiting and yeast overgrowth, we have to use cantharis, San Pharma candida, and arsenicum, etc on daily basis, for Ignatia simply is not strong enough to have the vomiting and yeast under control. So, we tried Ignatia briefly together with the rest of remedies we know effective, and then stopped Ignatia for now. We are planning to give it a try, by itself,when vomiting and yeast is not a big concern.

But my son has made some big progress on math in the past couple of weeks. I started with him, by counting fingers, 1+1, 2+1, up to 9+1. He got the logic of going to next number and picked up 10+ 1 forward till big numbers such as 99+1 or beyond 100. It all sounded too easy for him so we tried 20+1, 20+2, 20+3, 20+4 next; he then could quickly apply it to 20+8, 20+9, 20+10, 20+11, etc. If he is in good moods and if I warm him up first by starting with say 50+1, 50+2, additions such as 50+45, 50+49, 50+56 are also piece of cake. Nevertheless, if I ask him say '70 + 37', all of sudden, i.e. without any preparation or warm-up practice, he can't come up with the right answer, and tends to ask me for help by counting our fingers together. Gosh, I wish I got that many fingers to demo him.

We are doing AC simultaneously (5g dmsa + 0.5 ala). He has been suffering from green poop and nausea even vomiting at breakfast time for over two weeks. We started to give him 1 capsule of biocindin to fight bad bacteria per JeniB's advice. It seems helpful a bit, but symptoms still exist. If we give him 2 capsules of biocindin, he loses his appetite completely. We only did 13 rounds of chelation. Not sure whether we can start Virostop now.

After all, my son has been able to make some progress along the journey, tough journey though.

Best wishes to everyone on board for 2012.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 pm

We just got a new potency of our Chrysorobinum, 1M. We gave our first dose tonight. I'll keep you posted.
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

DMomma

Postby DMomma » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi! I have not posted much but my 4.5 year old son got an autism disgnosis just last October. He's fairly high functioning. We have not done any official biomedical stuff yet. But I am very interested in homeopathy AND have already noticed positive effects for him from our local homeopath in the past. However, I was not convinced she was the best fit for us (as she does not believe in autism recovery and she only does high dose dry doses many months apart). I read The Impossible Cure, asked some questions here, and subsequently decided to get on the waitlist for Pierre. We also decided to go ahead and have an appt with Angelica in the meantime. I had my initial consult with her via Skype this past Saturday. I was very impressed and am really happy we made this decision. She does not think the remedy our local homeopath chose is my son's constitutional (I had my doubts as well, even though we were seeing good things). She narrowed down her choice to a few and is going to take a few more days to study each before making her final decision. She said she is looking at remedies in the legume family based on the imagery from the visualizations she guided me through (which was a very interesting experience). It's funny because my son has life-threatening food allergies to both peanuts and soy and our allergist has recommended we stay away from all legumes for the time being. Wonder if this remedy will do anything to help his body balance itself better and give him a better chance of outgrowing those allergies (not likely but I have hope).

ANYWAY, I hope it is okay for me to post about our Angelica experience here (I did not see a specific Angelica thread). I am anxiously awaiting our remedy and excited to see where it takes us.

condorguy

Postby condorguy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:18 pm

We got our first remedy, Sabadilla yesterday in the mail....will keep you guys updated as to how things go!

mikselva

Postby mikselva » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I haven't been on this board in forever. Was searching something else and got back to this board. Anyway, we still see Pierre. Were on remedy #3. We saw some good things with the first one and seeing great things with #3. As our kids heal, the remedy changes and you have to keep in touch with Pierre and really be observant and diligent. It's much more subtle than biomed. He does tend to get busy. My advice is to keep email short and sweet, bullet points. He reads and can answer you quickly instead of reading a 2 page story full of unnecessary info. We started in September and are now seeing a real burst of improvement. Many others are able to drop a lot of supplements that were once needed. These kids are like onions, as you peel the layers, new things emerge. Sometimes things get worse for awhile and you have to expect that, but as these layers clear, the child gets better. Pierre also has another homeopath working with him, Angelica. She uses the same methods but has a little different approach that some are finding more helpful. Just wanted to share my two cents

I posted this awhile ago and feel its only fair to give an updated honest post about where we're at with Pierre and homeopathy. Initially we saw good things with Pierre and I was very encouraged about where we were going. I feel that the relationship between a practitioner and client is extremely important when dealing with remedies and dosing instructions. Unfortunately, I feel that Pierre's client list really became unmanageable for him and Angelica and they both became too busy to adequately handle their case loads. I feel the case management was lacking and I could no longer justify paying such exorbitant amounts of money. I have networked with many people who feel this way also. I'm not bashing them as individuals at all. I think they are really nice and caring people. That being said, I think their new increased prices for consultations and followups are really really high and are a little out of reach for many people to afford. Homeopathy requires lots of followup to accurately select remedies and this could run into a lot of money, especially for children with autism who require a closer supervision than regular homeopathic clients who do not require such close case management. I have chosen to pursue CEASE therapy and have found a wonderful and affordable practitioner. Angelica and Pierre are NOT CEASE trained therapists. When clears are performed incorrectly, this could cause a regression in your child. I recommend that everyone make their own decisions about what is best for them. I took Amy Lansky's advice and changed homeopaths because my son was not progressing in the timeline I wanted him to be. I just wanted to be honest with my experience.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Sorry to hear about that. We are still working with them and are on our 4th remedy and 3rd potency. We have had a good January with language, but am unsure whether it's the remedy, a new unorthodox chelation protocol we're doing, Cytoflora, or antibiotics.
I wasn't aware of a price increase. What are the new prices?

mikselva

Postby mikselva » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 am

Consults are now $900 and followups are $250.

AnxiousDad

Postby AnxiousDad » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Mikselva,
From what ive gathered and i have done CEASE therapy with not one but 2 homeopaths, is that its just marketting. CEASE works on the basis of causation of the disease. There is no way on earth you can detoxifying causative agents for the child and the parents. There could be so many different reasons. It is a failure approach and i have yet to come accross anyone who has shown any progress at all and i know many parents who have followed the CEASE approach. The only so-called cured cases is the one i read in TINUS SMITS book and honestly i dont trust it.
I warn you against going to the CEASE therapist in california. If you have to go to a CEASE therapist go to a one who is also very well versed in the classical methodology. If you need more details send me an email.

preeti200

Postby preeti200 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:13 pm

We had our first skype appointment with Angelica on the 15th of december and got our DIphtherinum, MMR and Yeast remedies by mail on the 22nd of December. We have tried all three without much success. We then had a followup appointment with her on last Saturday. She is going to send a few more remedies that we need to try. How long do you all wait before deciding if the remedy is working or not? Its too soon to say anything but,I am so worried if this is going to work or I am just wasting my daughter's time which is very crucial. Please guide me and give me some hope.

Thanks for any advise.
Preeti

Dani

Postby Dani » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Preeti...we tried homeopathy, not with Pierre but with someone else..we didn't see any results. This was something we did very early in our biomed treatment. I even posted a thread here about some of the remedies suggested to us. No one responded. We tried them. Didn't see results. We moved from homeopathy to other treatments. The best results we've had came from digestive enzymes, B vitamins (5-MTHF, methyl b12 etc.), chelation, antifungals, probiotics, clean low sugar diet, omega 3 fatty acids, taurine, zinc, vitamin D3, neuroprotek. I might be forgetting something but that's the gist of it.
We didn't spend months on homeopathy. If it were me, I would do homeopathy in addition to commonly accepted biomed treatment for ASD kids. Look at the thread pinned at the top of the forum..What Are Your Top Six Interventions.... Very few mention homeopathy as the breakthrough treatment. I'm not saying it can't work but I don't think it's the thing to do right from the start.

preeti200

Postby preeti200 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Thanks for your reply Dani. We have been doing biomed protocol for last 2.5 years. Our progress has been slow in terms of language and communication. We were hoping Homeopathy would give us the language we are looking for.

Preeti.

Kastania

Postby Kastania » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 am

dabaxter, are you doing chelation and antibiotics at the same time? I discussed doing this with my DAN and he said to try it, in light of our ever-present bacterial problems. You may remember that I mentioned a boy here who was on Flagyl/Diflucan continously for about 18 months/two years and has done very well. I spoke to his mother recently and she told me that the whole time they chelated, he was on anti-biotics. On another board, a mother who has a nearly recovered son told me that they have done many, many rounds of Flagyl/Diflucan and Vancomycin/Diflucan while chelating with OSR.

I know this is not the thread to discuss this, but I replied here because you mentioned you were doing antibiotics and chelation.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:27 am

It's weird K. Since we are doing homeopathy, antifungals and antibiotics make behavior worse, and seem to counteract homeopathic remedy healing, which appears to be taking place at the gut flora level. I think Cytoflora may have helped significantly too.
We are chelating as well right now with a new unorthodox protocol that appears to be fairly well tolerated. Supposedly it also chelates the gut and increases sulfur stores. So far these 2 theories are proving to be true. January was a big month for language. We also did a fecal transplant last week. When I put in a single dose of Oregon Grape Root as a antimicrobial preventative, behavior got much worse. When we took it out behavior is much better. It's a mistery to me as to what is going on.
Go figure.

Dani

Postby Dani » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Preeti - When you did biomed which treatments did you do? We must have tried about 50 things and of those I would say 10-12 really helped. In biomed the devil is in the details. Sometimes language doesn't come because children have hidden seizures. Read this thread. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24167&start=40
Engagements' son wasn't making progress with language. When they begged a neurologist to do a 24-hour EEG they discovered he was having silent seizures. On anti-seizure meds, his language took off.
A friend of mine's son had no language at all. They finally had his GI system scoped under anesthesia. He had serious issues in the GI tract which were discovered during the scope. When he started medications for the problem, he started to talk.
When kids like ours don't start language under traditional biomed treatments, it's worth looking at hidden issues like seizures or gastrointestinal problems or serious immune issues where the immune system is making antibodies to the brain.

Jenbonjovi

Postby Jenbonjovi » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 am

Had 1st Skype session with Angelica on this past Thurs. so far pretty good, there are a few distinct changes for both me and my son. I am encouraged and trying to contain myself so I have "realistic" expectations.

Question: How set in stone is the no coffee, mint, alcohol rule? (Alcohol being for me, I am also taking the remedy. But I have to say, the remedy had an effect on my sugar, hunger, carb, wine cravings.)

I have to say I really liked Angelica, and felt it was worth it to expunge all the drama that surrounded my unplanned pregnancy, subsequent measles vaccine, autism diagnosis etc. it was nice to have a non-biased professional listen to the details. I would say it was worth it for the therapeutic value alone, but that is where I am at right now. My son is 16, and already won the hard fought battle of becoming verbal.

When diagnosed, my son was given an IQ score of 65. Just recently he was retested and received a combined score of 95 on a Wexler intelligence quotient test. The highest score was 113, but speed and memory brought the average down. The worst is over.

As I read various posts about "precious time" I can identify with that feeling of panic. Still my advice would be to relax. Our children sense the pressure we do not mean to place on them. They can only withdraw further as a way to protect themselves from uncomfortable feelings.

Although I am glad my son has jumped the worst hurdles of autism, I wish I had just taken the time to play with him without an agenda of curing him. I was sending the message that there was something "wrong" with him, and that has effected his self-esteem. It also has effected how much he chooses to connect with others.

DMomma

Postby DMomma » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm

I had our initial session with Angelica in January and we recieved our remedy a few weeks ago (it was an uncommon one so we had to wait a little for her to special order it). My DS is 4.5 yrs and just got his autism diagnosis last October. .

After the initial drop doses I saw a few subtle things but nothing super concrete. We tried more frequent drop dosing and again, some possible improvments but still so subtle we were not sure if they were coincidences.

This past week Angelica had us try sip dosing (dissolved one pellet in 2oz of water and had him sip it every 5 minutes until gone). The first week we saw, again, some subtle gains. We dosed again this past Friday morning and there was an explosion of language leaps that afternoon. Suddenly went from asking simple questions, "What's that? What's that?" to complex ones, "What does a baby frog grow into? What do I grow into? What is an idea?"

Very neat. Then yesterday, he started having a vocal tic. And now today he has a vocal tic and a complex motor tic (jumping). He's still very happy and playing and the language gains are still there. But the tics are wigging us out.

I am guessing this is an aggravation from the larger dose? He did have a bout of vocal tics last year (2011) from January to April. So I guess he could also be clearing them or something? He's never had a motor tic before, though.

I've emailed Angleica and hope to hear from her tomorrow on what to do. I am a little spooked but know it will be okay.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Wow! That's exciting! The tics could likely be an aggravation from the higher/more frequent dosing. I'm sure they'll help you work it out. Please keep us posted.

We've been on our 4th remedy which has helped some, but it's still not a "bulls eye". We are about to try a new remedy in the next week or so, Iodum.

monkey7

Postby monkey7 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 pm

My DS has been on remedy for 3 weeks. No wow yet. He was kind of hiper in the beginning, and I do not see much after the third dose. Any advise?
His DAN doctor also wants to start valtrex and Diflucan. Will it antidote the remedy?
Thanks,
Monkeysmom

Mesut

Postby Mesut » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:00 pm

We are also still waiting for the bulls-eye and I am reporting regularly to Pierre about the change (or better shall I say no-change :? )

However, I want to share a promising post from our german forum.
A mother was worried about her 3 yrs old ASD son.
I want to keep it short. Upon an advise of another mother on ther forum, she visited a Homeopath on March 16th.
The homeopath said that the boy is suffering from the side effects of vaccines.
Then he gave a remedy to get rid of the vaccines.
Since the very first day , after giving the remedy, the boy is making unbelievable progress. The mother is posting very much excited every day about the new progress of the day.
Imagine, it is not even 3 weeks by now and the boy shows feelings, started speaking in complex sentences (apparently he was verbal but his speech was very limited) and became a funny happay boy.
They are not through with detoxing. The homeopath said they will attack one vaccine after the other.
BTW: the homeopath also has an Asperger son.

isn't this amazing ?

cheers
Mesut

DMomma

Postby DMomma » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Just updating on some really amazing stuff with my DS. He's 4.5 yrs old and we've been working with Angelica.

He started his remedy in early Feb. Did not really see anything for the first month. Then when we increased the dosing we starting seeing some big leaps, especially in language. At the same time he also developed a vocal tic and a motor tic (at start of March). Both are still present now but have lessened in intensity. We think they are an aggravation and will fade on their own with time.

He also got quite ill this past week. It started with a fever and some vomiting. Then progressed into croup. He had croup once before when he was almost 2 years old and that time he wound up admitted into the hospital. I was corresponding with Angelica and when she heard his history of croup she said he may be having a healing crisis, where an old illness or symptoms return as the body clears out all toxins. It's a really good thing to happen.

I find this fascinating AND it makes sense. Croup is more common in kids under 3 so maybe my son IS having a healing crisis.

I am very interested to see what happens over the next few weeks and if we see any big gains.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”