PLEASE READ--KPU major player in autism; our magic bullet!

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

monkeyman

Re: PLEASE READ--KPU major player in autism; our magic bulle

Postby monkeyman » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Are there any updates from Amanda and others who have been posting on this thread for a while?

My 18 m/o has the white spots on his nails, and a bunch of the other more general signs.

I want to do the urine test, wondering if people have just started the treatment without it?

My DAN! doctor says she used to test for this but never saw positives. That sounds plain wrong if such a high percentage of ASD kids have this condition.

What's the gentlest way to get started on this?

I want to try it without chelating if possible, sounds like Amanda did that successfully. Opinions on that welcome too.

thanks
MM

alexsdad

Re: PLEASE READ--KPU major player in autism; our magic bulle

Postby alexsdad » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:01 pm

These symptoms including white spots on nail are too general in my opinion. Do the KPU test and go by the result. My son was negative on the KPU test but I still gave it a try. Of course it didn't help but at least I knew why.

MarkusK

Re: PLEASE READ--KPU major player in autism; our magic bullet!

Postby MarkusK » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:23 pm

@alexsdad: have you done a 24 hours urine test? if you only did the HPU test with 1st urine in the morning, you are risking to get a wrong result. reason behind: it is known that HPU complex is urinary excreted at very different times, this is different from person to person.

MarkusK

Postby MarkusK » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi my friends,

I am Markus, 27y./male, suffering on various nervous problems, chronic fatigue, chronic breath problems etc. - HPU positive, symptoms of Asperger.

As I read this thread HPU treatment seems to really work well with small children.

I would deeply appreciate if you can spend 2 minutes for those 8 questions to collect the entire experience we have here. (15 seconds per question is easily doable) :D

I am trying to find a permanent HPU treatment, even for grown ups. I guess it is much harder to cure grown ups compared to small children. Your input would be great and wonderful.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/J6n6hiXA

Big thanks,

Markus

alexsdad

Postby alexsdad » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:13 pm

MarkusK wrote:@alexsdad: have you done a 24 hours urine test? if you only did the HPU test with 1st urine in the morning, you are risking to get a wrong result. reason behind: it is known that HPU complex is urinary excreted at very different times, this is different from person to person.

Sorry for my delayed response. Honestly I can't remember if I did 24 hours urine collection but did follow the test direction completely. I tried the HPU/KPU protocol regardless and it didn't help either. If Klinghardt really claims that majority of ASD kids have HPU/KPU, that's a BS. We know that's not true in this community. I wish autism were that simple.

MarkusK

Postby MarkusK » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:53 am

hi alexsdad,

Honestly I can't remember if I did 24 hours urine collection but did follow the test direction completely.

I stick to my position; solely a correctly done 24h-hpu-test is reliable. A spot-test cannot be reliable because HPU-people can differently excrete HPL-complex via urine. If you do the measurement in the morning, and if you excrete the majority in the afternoon, your test is negative -- but in truth you are positive.

I tried the HPU/KPU protocol regardless and it didn't help either.

I do share your experience. HPU-protocol cannot solve the problem, because HPU is just the symptom. What I mean is, that with the test we only detect that our body loses zinc, manganese, Vit.B6 -- that"s all. The cause of HPU is not because our intake of zinc etc. is too low. The cause is the important thing -- what causes HPU?

Studies showed, that HPL-complex excretion is decreased by using antibiotics ! Antibiotics have an effect on bacteria. Klinghardt see's borrelia (=bacteria) infection and others as a possible cause of HPU, besides environmental toxins such as heavy metals, pesticides etc. Popular other infections (bacteria) are clamydia, salmonella, etc. there are many types of bacteria that we can suffer on chronically.

According to the experience on my own body zinc-supplementation can really help to improve the status during metal detoxification. But I am 100% sure that HPU-protocol has no chance to cure HPU at it's root.

If Klinghardt really claims that majority of ASD kids have HPU/KPU, that's a BS. We know that's not true in this community. I wish autism were that simple.

How does the community know, that the ASD kids don't suffer on HPU? If you tell me that all did a 24h-test and all of them are negative, then you might be right. But Klinghardt would be completely wrong. I mean Klinghardt is a crazy but ingenious guy. And I would wonder if he would completely wrong.

I am currently working on curing my body suffering on HPU and up to know I am pretty successful.

One thing that could go hand in hand with HPU is high copper accumulation in the body, in particular in the liver. (Morbus Wilson?) This is something I am still not sure about. But high copper accumulation in the body can be detected by chelat-provocation-test (DMSA, DMPS, ..) The severe zinc depletion of HPU-people might also cause this copper accumulation because of inbalance of zinc-copper-ratio in the body. Zinc and copper are chemical antagonists. The copper accumulation might also come from enourmous copper depletion caused by our shooting immune-system, which needs copper to fight bacteria and others. The 'used' copper stays in our body because the creation of used copper is so high. For Morbus Wilson desease the school medicine says, that the copper accumulates in the liver because it is not excreted via bile as it is done for normal people.

I had severe brain problems and problems that are connected to central nervous system. Once my CNS breaks down, I have many similarities with Asperger symptoms (e.g. I cannot look into the eyes of others, even not in the eyes of my own parents !!!, I am pretty shy, introverted, etc.) . Currently these symptoms are 90% gone by my current protocol and I do hope that the current protocol is able to cure HPU as the largest cause of my disease. Still I am very unstable and if I do a wrong step (e.g. eating wheat or something wrong) CNS breaks down, infection becomes strong and brain symptoms immediately come back.

Best

Markus

Quennel

Postby Quennel » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:02 pm

I am noticing a decrease in anxiety for me. :D

alexsdad

Postby alexsdad » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Markus - There are many causes of autism but the most common causes that I'm aware of are the following three: autoimmune, metabolic and metal intoxication. The last one is not as common as it used to be because nowadays people are more aware of the danger of mercury and other metal poisoning. There is no stat available but from what I have seen, the first group, autism caused by autoimmune disorder is the most common. Have you heard of a perfectly normal baby suddenly becomes autistic sometime after the first year? Some parents claim it happened after MMR or other vaccines and there are too many cases to say they are coincidental. It is controversial but I think eventually science will get there and the doctors will be able to tell which babies are likely to have unexpected autoimmune response from vaccination and shouldn't be vaccinated. This group alone is way more than 10% of the ASD population and it easily disprove Klinghardt's theory. A metabolic dysfunction can also cause developmental disorder and/or autism and there are so many known and unknown ones. HPU is a mild metabolic disorder and probably shouldn't even be considered as a cause of autism.

About your autism, I don't think you are autistic or aspergus. Not being able to look into someone's eye doesn't necessarily mean you are autistic. Real autistic kids don't make a meaningful eye contact because they don't distinguish people from objects. There are others who struggle to make an eye contact during conversation because it is hard to process multiple information at the same time due to their brain impairment. They have to temporarily restrict the information coming thru their eyes in order to process other information to continue the conversation. That's probably what happened to you during your zinc deficiency period. Your brain was not functioning at the optimum level when it was suffering from the zinc and manganese deficiency then the symptoms improved once you started to supplement them. We are all on the spectrum including you and I and the world across the red zone is a lot worse that what you probably have in mind. Metabolic disease is a genetic disorder, which means you were born with it and there is no magical cure unless you are reborn. One day the scientists will find the gene associated with your disorder so you won't even have to rely on the 24 hour urine test. While there is no cure, fortunately you have a mild one and can easily manage the symptoms with supplementing zinc. It doesn't have to be the overpriced zinc from Klinghardt's shop though.

MarkusK

Postby MarkusK » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Dear Alexsdad,

you say Autism is caused by:
autoimmune (immune system), metabolic and metal intoxication

I do agree with you - but in the end you cannot really separate those 3 areas that you've mentioned. You have to consolidate them, so that at the end of the day we talk about the 'milieu'.

The approach of the naturopathy is that the pathogen is nothing but the milieu is everything -- this means that an intact milieu is more than important than to fight against pathogens because pathogens cannot live in a healthy milieu. (correct food for gut, deaccidified tissue and cells, no harmful food with lots of acids, remineralization of the whole body, detoxification -- this represents a fully healthy state of a body).

Without a doubt the damaged immunesystem comes from intoxication and a damaged gut. Detoxification procceses don't work because of infections and suppressed immune system. Metabolism is highly dependend on well-working immune system and toxin-free environment. Another big problem is the demineralisation which leads to metabolism problem, damaged immunesystem, damaged metabolism. Even more important may be the ratio between the amount of toxins compared to the amount of minerals in the body. The today's worst case is: many body toxins, and no minerals at all -- it is clear that a body becomes sick in such a state.

I see that you are hoping for scientists. Science has never been searching for causes, but only for supressing symptomes of deseases -- this is the way how it is running ever since in the western medicine ! And it doesn't matter if we talk about cancer, cardiovascular or autism desease.

Sorry to say, but I guess you have no imagination what it means to a body if it is running in 'HPU'-mode. I don't want to get fanatic on HPU, but HPU is a fatal metabolic disorder. Supplementing zinc is not a cure for HPU, being honest, supplementing zinc doesn't really help, it gives a small boost but it is not worth to mention. The explanation is easy -- according to KEAC-laboratory (Dr. Kamsteeg) HPU-people loose 90-95% of the zinc soon after intake. Where does this metabolic disorder come from so that the zinc doesn't want to stay in the body? -- This is the crucial question to be answered. Remove the cause and the zinc will stay in the body, in the CNS, in the bone etc. Zinc is so important for the body and for the immune system -- a body suffering on HPU has hardly any immune system, a defect protein metabolism, a defect detoxifcation metabolism, CNS problems, brain problems.

If my body is in a very negative state (if am still very unstable), I have any CNS and brain symptoms accompanied by breath problems, extreme fatigue.

It is not only the case that it is just hard for me to look into the eyes of others, it is more like that:
- Looking into eyes of others causes fear that I cannot describe
- If someone is sitting around me and if I recognise him in the eye angle I do feel fear
- I do feel as I would live in a bubble
- I am depressed, negative and sceptic to anybody
- it is changing my personality (!)

I am currently remineralizing my body with big amounts of trace minerals. I take a liquid with 60-70 minerals that are said to be essential for our bodies enzymatic procceses. I have already spend 15.000 Euro for supplements and detox agents and I know that it is not really healing at all, whether the supplements nor the heavy metal detox. Nothing has really worked. Trace minerals are also expensive but they do work. Furthermore I only eat meat, banana and hazelnut -- this is food that does not harm my gut (if you are sick the gut is always damaged, this is for sure). No wheat, no starch, no raffinated sugar, very small amounts of fruits (sugar), cooked vegetables -- but the key is trace minerals and nothing else.

My CNS is stable, my fatigue seems to be blown away, body temperature improves, energy level is very good, brain symptoms do extremely improve (!), but detoxifation symptoms are pretty strong, kidneys and liver are some kind of hurting but it doesn't matter because trace minerals do what I was searching for 4 years.

Are you aware of the 10:1 ratio of autistic kids, 10 boys : 1 girl? Klinghardt says this ratio comes because of testosteron hormon is increasing toxicity of other toxins. Another aspect that leads to the toxins as a major cause.

We both don't know if autism comes from genetic disorder or heavy infection or intoxication or strong demineralisation of the body. We both don't know if Autism is a 'fixed' problem or just a 'programme' of the body or an infection or a combination of both -- what I mean is, if Autism is permanent or just a state that can be changed if you do the right things with the milieu.

I understood and I do respect that you don't agree with my approaches. Being honest, I came to this forum because I thought healing HPU might heal Autism. Yet I am not sure whether HPU is curable at all -- but if I do find a way to cure HPU I bet that the same approach might heal HPU-related Autism.

I am afraid the only thing I can do is to encourage you to try everything to restore the milieu of your kid's body and hoping that milieu is by far more important than genetic fanatism. Detox, remineralize, work on the diet. Unless you didn't try, you cannot know.

Best

Markus

PS: I would appreciate if you can answer some questions because I don't know how the bodies of Autists look like -- I guess you know better.

1) Do autistic boys tend to be retarded in puberty?
2) Do autistic kids tend to have growth problems?
3) Do autistic kids have normal appetite, or do they tend to eat very very much and every 3 hours?
4) Do autistic kids have a bloated belly, similar to the kids on this photo:
http://www.tirol.tl/images/cms/D_2009_465_FreizeitzentrumAxams.jpg
or do they have a normal belly, such as the 3 body in the first row, they have a normal belly:
http://www.svo-borghorst.de/svo/images/Artikel-Fotos/Nikolausschwimmen_Bocholt_2013.jpg
5) Do autistic kids tend to be hyperactive?
6) Do autistic kids tend to sleep much more than other kids?
7) Do autistic kids tend to be sensitive on perfumes or the smell of a car's interior?
8) Do autistic kids tend to be much more sensitive in general than all the other kids?

alexsdad

Postby alexsdad » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Markus - I appreciate that you try to help the parents with autistic kids. I wish the best for you too.

There is a video that I want to show you and here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qklqdq_yCWk He talks about how MB12 helped his son (another metabolic disorder like yours) and also talks about his friend who became not able to make eye contact after the brain injury in a car accident. (around 1:30 min) There are many people who can't maintain eye contact during conversation for various reasons but not all of them are autistic. It is just a symptom of the brain abnormality.

Regarding the boy to girl ratio in autism, of course I know it. The whole world knows it. I don't know why you are so obsessed with Klinghardt but again I don't think it is that simple as what he claims. The hormone therapy in biomed for autism is pretty common but it is very rare that one responses positively. If it really works, there will be so many parents including myself who will choose to be a parent of a gay son rather than an autistic son. The skewed gender ratio in autism is a clear evidence that there is a genetic factor in autism especially related to the sex chromosome. Here is a link to the site that you might be interested in reading if you want to know why most of the autistic people are male:

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/gr ... les-autism

Scientists who do this kind of research are the ones that eventually will find the answers for us.

MarkusK

Postby MarkusK » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Dear Alexsdad,

I watched the MB12 video. What comes to my mind:

- basically supplements have very low or no effect -- it seems to be a big luck that MB12 helps so much in this case
- it is obvious that MB12 seems to dramatically improve this boy's condition, really fascinating and beautiful
- but -- if MB12, this just one single vitamin, is able to improve the condition of this boy in such a large dimension, that I am 100% sure that the best food (strict raw vegan) + detoxification + large amounts of trace minerals will definitely help even more than just MB12 !
- I don't want to say that the MB12 supplementation is a bad idea -- I want to say if MB12 is capable of improving the condition, I do see a huge potential if you do even more effective therapies with raw vegan food, detoxing and remineralizing.
- there is no desease on earth where the gut is not sick, 80% of the immune system is located in the gut; so the first thing to do is to eradicate gut-harmful food and beverages; refined sugar is forbidden, starch as well.

I am not convinced by any genetic (expletive removed), sorry to say. And I wouldn't wait for scientists. If I would believe in genetics as much as you do, I would still be sick and I would stay sick for the rest of my life.

Best

Markus

bharatverma

Postby bharatverma » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:15 am

Markus - There are many causes of autism but the most common causes that I'm aware of are the following three: autoimmune, metabolic and metal intoxication.

MarkusK

Postby MarkusK » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:05 am

Dear bharatverma,

I do fully agree on those 3 major causes. But that is not enough to develop a thorough approach for a cure.

80% of a human's immunesystem lies in the gut, and you can even measure the status of the flora to see what's going on there. And if my immunesystem is already struggling or instable everything failes: CNS becomes sick, emotions are distorted, brain metabolism fails, detoxification processes fail, etc. etc. -- it is not the question what is going wrong with autistic people, it is more the question what can be do to fix it? is raw food a powerful option that is able to restore things, or to stabilise the whole metabolism and the gut/immune system? we don't know, because nobody has tried and written a book about yet.

I need to really take care what I eat, so what I am filling my gut with. Just one portion of sugar can bring my total system to break down .. then I need 1-2 days to get back to the same status. If you had autism, would you at least try to only to eat raw food (the one you can perfectly digest) as it may be able to restore the gut and to stabilise the immune system in an incredible strong manner?

If autism is caused by toxins and auto immune issue -- then raw food, the one that I can perfectly digest without problem, and even if it's only nuts and fruits and nothing else, will be the most important measures of all. By far more important than any chelating thing or supplement thing. If the autistic person is suffering on HPU, the above mentioned method will 100% improve the condition in an incredible way, because it works on my body that is suffering on HPU which can be a common thing between me and autists.

Best

Markus

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:03 am

does anyone use this protocol recently?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”