GcMAF

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

IowaLymeAutism

Re: GcMAF

Postby IowaLymeAutism » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:55 am

Hello Group,

My wife and son just recieved their Nagalase test results. My son was in the high end of normal zone with 0.65, but my wife we very high at 1.6.

I don't think we could justify treatment for my son, but we want to begin injections for my wife asap.

I have a few questions if anyone has used GcMAF.

Is the best place to purchase from the following website: http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/

Do we need a doctor to order the injections? Our Lyme doc, will certainly do it.

if you want to contact me off list email me at masonkuhn@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mason

PsychoQuilla

Postby PsychoQuilla » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Getting a Nagalase test from the UK can be taxing but as I see it, this is an extremely important test as it identifies either tumour or viral load. I suffer from ME and had the test done in December 2011 and this is a breakdown of the costs:

Costs for Nagalase testing
Getting homeopathic practitioner to put her name to the request for the test £20 (don't think GP would do this)
Getting blood drawn and prepared at Private hospital (Nuffield) £40 (did double the amount needed and they agreed to store it there in case first package got lost in post)
Sending the package via Fedex £50
Actual test 50 EUROS (Nagalase), 25 EUROS Vitamin D (although it was free at my local surgery)

I downloaded a request Nagalase test form from here:

http://www.gc-maf.de/en/recommended-blood-tests.html

PsychoQuilla

StevenJ

Postby StevenJ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:32 am

thanks for the UK reply, i did go to my GP today and she had no idea what nagalese was,but said they wouldn't do it, i got no help at all and ended up explaining to her how it all works.

So looks like i now need to find someone just to help me get the test done, very frustrating

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:40 am

Have you considered trying to get your child in to see Dr Bradstreet?

http://drbradstreet.org/2012/01/07/obse ... continued/
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

PsychoQuilla

Postby PsychoQuilla » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:10 pm

StevenJ wrote:thanks for the UK reply, i did go to my GP today and she had no idea what nagalese was,but said they wouldn't do it, i got no help at all and ended up explaining to her how it all works.

So looks like i now need to find someone just to help me get the test done, very frustrating

Don't take "No" for an answer - the nagalase test is little known anywhere in the world as it too was patented by Prof. Yamamoto around the same time as GcMAF. All Yamamoto's finding were suppressed by the main stream media at the time but now the good work done by Dr Bradstreet and gcmaf.eu has been brought this to the fore and hopefully will spread due to site like this. I don't think it can go away now! There is a good explanation of nagalase in this document:

http://www.gc-maf.de/docs/NagalaseInBlood.doc

and good luck. You are welcome to contact me :)

StevenJ

Postby StevenJ » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 am

It's moving along, i'm well studied up on Nagalase, spent most of yesterday explaining everything to various people just to try and get things setup, seems like it's a lot more expensive for me

i have to go to a private GP today to get the referral = £50
blood test at nuffield £100
fedex £63
nagalase test £40

so its going to set me back £253 just to get the nagalase test done, which is screwed up what i have to go through just to get a £40 test, but i'll get it done anyway, wish it had been more along the lines of the prices you managed to get, biggest difference seems to be the £100 for the test

jk506

Postby jk506 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 am

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to check how things are for all the kids using gcmaf. My son has completed 15 shots. Showing improvements in academics and minimal improvement in speech. Got a clostridia flare which has improved now. We are continuing the treatments for now in hope that he will gain more as we go up on the dose. Illyboy and csm, what were the doses that you were using for your kids? Did you guys go up gradually on the concentration or just used the same dose? Any negatives so far? Has anyone stopped using the shots and lost benefits?
Thanks
Jk

pamisue

Postby pamisue » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Hi, we started the shots recently and are on #5, 2C dilution and 25 units. Curious what everyone else is on and is this from Dr Bradstreet?

We have been seeing great questions being asked by my son, so increase in awareness. His initial Nagalase was 1.9.

Have all those people who were doing the shots successfully like csm888 using Dr Bradstreets shots and what dilution? Have the gains stuck? Pretty much the same questions as the previous poster!

thanks
Pam

csm8888

Postby csm8888 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm

At the beginning of the treatment they sent us 4 vials to be given in a certain order but I do not know the dilution. We have a phone appointment with Bradstreet next week to discuss my son's latest Nagalase results. We are still seeing gains but not recovery. I think we will be moving on to something else but every penny we spent on the GCMAF was worth it.
J-15-Visually Impaired/ADHD
K-6-Recovering from autism

jk506

Postby jk506 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi Csm and others,
How is everyone doing? Are you still observing improvements in your kids with gcmaf? We are dealing with on and off crying and pains in his chest and stomach at least for first 3 days after the shot. The improvements are seen mostly in a structured setting with improved response to questions. Social interaction is still not great but does make more demands than before. Is anyone dealing with crying episodes and tantrums with gcmaf? I am supplementing 4000 IU of vitamin D. We are also working on yeast and clostridia with diflucan and vancomycin. I wonder if gcmaf is helping my son's immune system fight some old viruses and behavioral changes and pain is from viral die off. We have never done any antiviral treatments so not sure what the viral die off looks like. Please share your experiences, what areas you have seen improvements in and what regressions or side effects you have noticed. We have completed 20 shots of gcmaf so far. I am still waiting for the wow that everyone talks about. My son is currently fighting yeast also and because of that has a lot of brain fog and doesn't want me to do any therapy at home. He is always climbing something, bending his fingers, cannot help himself from wiping his mouth after taking even a sip of water and because of that has peeled the skin on his lips and angle of mouth. Also see a lot of squinting on and off (recently was seen by ophthalmologist and does not have a diagnosis of lazy eye). I hope that I will get some input from all of you.
Thanks
Jk

hope4andrew

Postby hope4andrew » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm

We are doing GcMAF . We had 8 injections , I have not seen any positives or any changes at all. Hopefully we will see something soon. Not sure how many to do before we give up on another biomed intervention. Pretty much running out of new things to do.

hope4andrew

Postby hope4andrew » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Well we are getting more injections with a big increase in dose. Hope to see great things.I have always wanted to be a parent that can tell others my son is getting better or that I saw some positive signs. I have always read others having great experiences with biomed. I sure want to have a turn in this biomed community.

jk506

Postby jk506 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 am

Hi Hope4andrew,
I feel your pain. We also wasted several years trying different treatments. My son is in grade 3 and still is on 1st percentile in school. Trying gcmaf was a big risk. I still can't say for sure if it is working for my son or not but he is doing better in some areas and has negative behaviors too which are new. Where are you getting the gcmaf doses from? We didn't notice any improvement when my son was on smaller doses and it was only when the dose was increased that I saw both positive and negative results. What units have you used so far? What was his nagalase level at the start of treatment? Hopefully now that you are going up on the dose, u will see some gains. The gains could be subtle. My son has not gained much speech but I observe his understanding and his behavior. The gains are not even noticeable to others at this point. So hang in there. Good luck!
Jk

hope4andrew

Postby hope4andrew » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Our nagalase is 3.0. We went slowly up with Dr.B. The last 4 injections were 12units and we are going up to 25units. Then we are going to check his nagalase level. I know this will sound crazy but I hope to see anything good or bad , I just want to see something . Ok maybe not too bad. We have chronic yeast and clostridia . I don't know what to give to get rid of this and for it to stay away . He had some bad behaviors and I thought I saw a full moon yesterday, I have never treated for parasites but I wonder if I should just give it a try.

jk506

Postby jk506 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:16 am

Hi Hope4andrew,
We didn't see any results till we used 25 units. The bad reactions also came with 25 units. He had a clostridia and yeast flare. So I will say that continue this dose and hopefully you will see some gains. We had to continue other treatments for clostridia and yeast at the same time. I always suspect parasites but Dr Bradstreet is not too convinced about them. If I decide, I may have to treat parasites on my own. But I would say if nothing ever gave you results, definitely try the parasite treatment. Parents on another forum had amazing results once they treated the parasites.
Jk

Krassi

Postby Krassi » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm

For those of you who are doing already the GcMAF injections - do all of you use the injections from Dr. Bradstreet or some of you buy it directly from Europe? I know there is difference between both types injections, because I read on another board Dr. Bradstreet dilutes them and uses something to make them easier and more tolerable for the kids, does anybody know what exactly he is using?
Also - do you do the injections in the arm or in the tummy? We are going to try the injections after few weeks (my son's nagalase result is 2.0) and I am quite nervous how I am going to do them, because the B12 injections I do when he is asleep and he moves very fast and sometimes I may even have to stop the injection (if he is not deeply asleep). However, with the GcMAF injections I read that it is preferable if the child has mild exercise after that, do you follow this rule or it doesn't really matter?
Thank you in advance for any information.
Krassi

csm8888

Postby csm8888 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:31 pm

We did the GcMAF while he was awake. His dad would restrain him and I would do the injections. It was never fun but it only hurt for a second. Completely worth it.

My son continues to improve after receiving GcMAF. We are currently dealing with seasonal allergies and ADHD related issues. The last couple of days have been rough.
J-15-Visually Impaired/ADHD
K-6-Recovering from autism

jk506

Postby jk506 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi Csm,
Nice to here from u. We have completed almost 5 months of shots and we do see the gaind in academics and some understanding, we r also dealing a inflammation, yeast and bacteria. Is ur son still receiving the shots and if not, how many did u give in total? I am getting inclined towards stopping them as can't deal w tantrums any more? Did u have to use any antimicrobial treatment alongwith gcmaf? Also, what do I use as an antioxidant and antiinflammatory agent? I am so happy to know that your child had gains. My son has gained but his behavior has worsebed. Let me know if u r also using other sups to help HVAC other than vitamin e.g.
Thx
Jk

hope4andrew

Postby hope4andrew » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 pm

We are doing GcMAF injections. I have not seen any gains at all. I have seen the worse behaviors and tantrums . So after spending $1300 for no gains and living in hell I am done with this . I am glad others have done well, but for us it did not work out. Now I am going back to what worked better for my son.

hope4andrew

Postby hope4andrew » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:58 pm

I wanted to add a update. My son has an ear infection and allergies , this might be why we are having some behaviors. Holding shots .
KW

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”