Black seeds oil

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Zuza

Black seeds oil

Postby Zuza » Mon May 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Are there anybody who had tried giving black seeds oil orally to their ASD child? I have just started giving my 12 years old daughter about 2 weeks ago at 1 teaspoon twice a day. So far i dont see obvious change or meltdowns. I have increased it to 1 teaspoon 3x a day and will monitor.

Due to my search in the internet on its nutrients and benefits prompted me to try black seeds oil as my child will not take and she cant swallow any biomed supplements/vitamins except fish oil.

Kari

Re: Black seeds oil

Postby Kari » Tue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

I remember reading that it was a cure-all. What are your using it for? antimicrobial?

Zuza

Postby Zuza » Tue May 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Yes thats what prompted me to use it for my child. I guess im hoping it will cure her of evrything? :-)

Kari

Postby Kari » Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 am

Please let me know if you see anything using that. I have had some in my fridge for awhile. It's kind of strong tasting. It tastes like it would kill some bacteria and yeast.

Zuza

Postby Zuza » Thu May 24, 2012 1:59 am

Black seeds oil has alot of uses to treat ailments. I found alot in the web but I dont find any article or anybody that has ever used it for ASD child. However from what i had read so far, it has properties of anti viral, essential faty acids, amino acids, treats asthma, digestion, allrgies -anti histamines and etc. So Im hoping it will heal her in some way or the other.

Now its the dosage thats confusing me. whether its best to be eaten with honey or is it best before or after food. Some websites said its best to consult a doctor, some said it has no side effects but its best to go low and slow. So at the moment im following the adult recommended dosage on the bottle for my 12 years old daughter.

Do share with me if you want to try it out too since you already have a bottle. If you read the websites, theres a number of ways to drink it. My child eats it out of a spoon and I give her warm water to wash away the after taste. shes ok with it. Have you tried it? The after taste clears away very fast after drinking water.

Yungboy84@gmail.com

Postby Yungboy84@gmail.com » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:01 pm

It does work ( Your Taking It all wrong )! I'm a 32 year old male and have dealing with the severe symptoms all my life and this is the only that works believe me i've tried almost everything. I guarantee it!

Lovely

Postby Lovely » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:46 am

Yungboy84@gmail.com wrote:It does work ( Your Taking It all wrong )! I'm a 32 year old male and have dealing with the severe symptoms all my life and this is the only that works believe me i've tried almost everything. I guarantee it!

So how do you take it? Since you say it works?

CdB

Postby CdB » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 am

I give it to my teen everyday in the morning in a shot glass with a juice. Pubmed has more than 900 articles on it. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=nigela+sativa

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:48 am

CdB wrote:I give it to my teen everyday in the morning in a shot glass with a juice. Pubmed has more than 900 articles on it. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=nigela+sativa

How much do you give?

CdB

Postby CdB » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 am

2 teaspoons first thing in the morning in a shot glass mixed with juice, put juice first in the glass along with few drops of iodine and tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:30 am

CdB wrote:2 teaspoons first thing in the morning in a shot glass mixed with juice, put juice first in the glass along with few drops of iodine and tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.

Ah ok .. how come you add iodine?

CdB

Postby CdB » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
CdB wrote:2 teaspoons first thing in the morning in a shot glass mixed with juice, put juice first in the glass along with few drops of iodine and tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.

Since the whole thing is terrible tasting already, and I consider iodine extremely important why not combine them. Black seed oil is great against yeast, my daughter had that white strawberry tongue which turned beautiful red once we started using this combo.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:00 pm

CdB wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Since the whole thing is terrible tasting already, and I consider iodine extremely important why not combine them. Black seed oil is great against yeast, my daughter had that white strawberry tongue which turned beautiful red once we started using this combo.

You're a star! Thank you!

Marya

Postby Marya » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Yungboy84@gmail.com wrote:It does work ( Your Taking It all wrong )! I'm a 32 year old male and have dealing with the severe symptoms all my life and this is the only that works believe me i've tried almost everything. I guarantee it!

How do you take it please?

Marya

Postby Marya » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Have you noticed good results from it? If so in which way?

Marya

Postby Marya » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:53 pm

I have looked it up and found that most of its benefits for mental illness due to Thymohydroquinone
thymohydroquinone is one of the most potent natural acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitors on the planet. (6) AChE inhibitors are chemicals that stop enzyme activity, which increases the amount of time and the amount of the neurotransmitter acetylecholine remains active in the brain.

So it boost Acetyl Choline in the brain! Probably not recommended to give it along with any acetylcholinesterase or choline supplements unless it is not too strong on that way.
However, it is an anti inflammatory, anti oxidants and anti microbial.
Source is here https://draxe.com/black-seed-oil-benefits/

Marya

Postby Marya » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:54 am

I have started taking Black seed oil today, and I have noticed something mentally but I'm not sure if it is placebo or real. I will continue and report.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”