Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Mouse
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Mouse » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:01 pm

Winnie wrote:
Mouse wrote:
Winnie wrote:[size=150]
There are some questions, of course, that this raises. Is this result very strong? Does the lack of inclusion in the paper represent scientific fraud or a legitimate scientific decision?

Yes, it's scientific fraud. You should read the whistleblower book. There's plenty of evidence of fraud, fraud doesn't equal causation. However we have a lot of correlation, and CDC conspiracy to hide facts. Most peer reviewed articles claiming that vaccines are safe and effective reference Poul Thorsen who is a science fraud and wanted by the FBI.


no, Mouse, that isn't true, and easily checked. In fact your statements concerning Thorsen and research alone are so inaccurate that it's obvious you are just repeating nonsense you read on some conspiracy site.

Thorsen was indicted for embezzlement of CDC funds, not research fraud. The CDC would have to expose Thorsen themselves in order for Thorsen to be investigated and prosecuted. If the CDC is involved in a conspiracy to hide this, obviously the CDC wouldn't be exposing it. like duh.

Not that Thorsen's case has anything to do with Wakefield's case or with the matter at hand.

You need to at least do some basic fact-checking on your own, instead of just repeating junk you find on conspiracy sites.


How many of these quotes are wrong? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f- ... 94303.html I invite you to sue the Huff post and Robert Kenedy for Libel if I'm wrong. Taking money to do research and instead fleeing the country isn't what I call sound science. Poul is accused of cherry picking facts to make vaccines look safe, and Dr William Thompson admitted to cherry picking facts to make vaccines look safe. They have a lot in common.
A central figure behind the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) claims disputing the link between vaccines and autism and other neurological disorders has [b]disappeared after officials discovered massive fraud involving the theft of millions in taxpayer dollars. Danish police are investigating Dr. Poul Thorsen, who has vanished along with almost $2 million that he had supposedly spent on research.


Thorsen’s partner Kreesten Madsen recently came under fierce criticism after damning e-mails surfaced showing Madsen in cahoots with CDC officials intent on fraudulently cherry picking facts to prove vaccine safety.


Questions about Thorsens’s scientific integrity may finally force CDC to rethink the vaccine protocols since most of the other key pro vaccine studies cited by CDC rely on the findings of Thorsen’s research group. These include oft referenced research articles published by the Journal of the American Medical Association, the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the New England Journal of Medicine and others. The validity of all these studies is now in question.

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Mouse wrote:How many of these quotes are wrong? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f- ... 94303.html I invite you to sue the Huff post and Robert Kenedy for Libel if I'm wrong.


lol, could you possibly be more ridiculous? I don't think you understand libel.

And are you really quoting Robert Kennedy's sensational headline for facts? He has been trying to cash in on the conspiracy for as long as I can remember. That's like linking to Wakefield for a factual account of his fall from grace.

Thorsen is a criminal who fraudulently used research funds, but he certainly isn't "A Central Figure in CDC Cover-Up." He was pretty much a minor contributor (one of 6 or 7 researchers -- not a principal on a study -- not even close). I don't ever recall his being quoted or called on as an expert on vaccines in any way -- I doubt anyone ever noticed him until he was in the news for embezzling funds. And it's not like vaccine safety hinges on this research -- there have been many more studies since.

But if he really is a "central figure in CDC cover-up," then why would the CDC expose his crime? That's not very consistent with a "cover-up." :idea:

Mouse wrote:Taking money to do research and instead fleeing the country isn't what I call sound science

As I recall, he lifted the funds long after this research was done, and when he was caught he was already living out of the country (thus the search and need for extradition). But I agree this does not say good things about his integrity. I hope he is finally caught. Embezzlement is not the same as research fraud, but I understand how this crime could tarnish his image in any circle.

Mouse wrote:Poul is accused of cherry picking facts to make vaccines look safe,

Thorsen seems to just be a straw man to cast shade on the CDC -- but just in case I missed something -- lay some facts on me (with some credible sources this time) and back up your statement -- what facts exactly did Poul Thorsen "cherry-pick?"

I've never seen anyone defend Thorsen's criminal actions to bolster their point, unlike the followers of Wakefield who defend him regardless of the facts. Yet dgdavis continues insisting otherwise, and further claims this to be a fact:

Winnie wrote:
dgdavis64 wrote:The fact that we have people with personal conflicts of interest still defending Poul Thorsen and the cesspool of corruption at the CDC is what's most concerning.


I haven't seen this defense of Poul Thorsen. Can you please provide those facts? Who is defending him, why would the CDC prosecute him if he is important to a cover-up, and what does any of that have to do with Wakefield or Thompson?


dgdavis dodged the (apparently inconvenient) questions, as usual, so could you help her support her statements since you are researching facts on Poul Thorsen? Who is defending Poul Thorsen?
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Mouse wrote:People who think vaccines are safe and effective remind me of Dave Chappelle in this skit about R. Kelly.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/5uemlz/chappelle-s-show-celebrity-trial-jury-selection---uncensored



:lol: Me too!

Those who suggest Thorsen has not been defended is just silly! The stark contrast in the way Wakefield has been treated and the fact that no one even knows who Poul Thorsen is tells the real story. Anytime the media headline says, "Corrupt vaccine researcher," ... the assumption is it's about Wakefield and most know who Wakefield is. Most people will say "Thorsen who?" We all know this is true and to say otherwise is just dishonest.

Also, the CDC didn't have much choice if they wanted Thorsen prosecuted for his crime, they had to report it to the police. This doesn't mean that Thorsen became a household name like Wakefield since Thorsen's story wasn't blown up to destroy him like Wakefield's. Comments like Thorsen was a "minor contributor" and that the research was already done before the research money was stolen with no links to verify it? (and I don't mean a ridiculous blog from people with conflicts of interests) Yes, this is defending him. Maybe they can also explain how research can be conducted before it's paid for? Does this even make sense?

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:16 pm

dgdavis64 wrote:Those who suggest Thorsen has not been defended is just silly!

Then support your "fact" -- you are still dodging the question. Who are these "people with personal conflicts of interest still defending Poul Thorsen?" Show me -- support your dramatic statement of what is "most concerning:"
dgdavis sez:
"The fact that we have people with personal conflicts of interest still defending Poul Thorsen and the cesspool of corruption at the CDC is what's most concerning."


dgdavis64 wrote:The stark contrast in the way Wakefield has been treated and the fact that no one even knows who Poul Thorsen is tells the real story. Anytime the media headline says, "Corrupt vaccine researcher," ... the assumption is it's about Wakefield and most know who Wakefield is. Most people will say "Thorsen who?" We all know this is true and to say otherwise is just dishonest.

Except you don't seem to "know" this -- you are long on calling names and making accusations but come up short in the support department. You have been screeching about and defending Wakefield for years and just revealed on another active thread that you aren't even familiar with basic aspects of Wakefield's case.

Thorsen and Wakefield are both criminals in my book, but to use Thorsen to exonerate Wakefield from research fraud, or even equate what they did in terms of research, is just ridiculous.


dgdavis64 wrote:Also, the CDC didn't have much choice if they wanted Thorsen prosecuted for his crime, they had to report it to the police.

lol, right. So the CDC is involved in a huge cover-up, and Thorsen is a "central figure" in their cover up, but they don't cover it up, they call the police. :idea:


dgdavis64 wrote:This doesn't mean that Thorsen became a household name like Wakefield since Thorsen's story wasn't blown up to destroy him like Wakefield's.

Thorsen was destroyed as soon as this hit the news. No bunch of howlers ever even tried to defend him, even with a trial. He's on the lam, not promoting himself as some kind of maligned hero and raking in the $$ like Wakefield. Funny.


dgdavis64 wrote:Comments like Thorsen was a "minor contributor" and that the research was already done before the research money was stolen with no links to verify it?

umm, dg, do you know how to tell who is the principal investigator in a study? Guess not. This is just spin used by the vaccine conspiracy sites to make Thorsen sound important I guess. Look up the studies yourself and show us how Thorsen is the principal on the studies. He just wasn't.


dgdavis64 wrote:Maybe they can also explain how research can be conducted before it's paid for? Does this even make sense?

No, your statement doesn't make any sense at all. :idea: Apparently you are making an nonsensical assumption that Thorsen stole funds intended for the vaccine studies you are in a twist about.
Last edited by Winnie on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Mouse
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Mouse » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Winnie wrote:dgdavis dodged the (apparently inconvenient) questions, as usual, so could you help her support her statements since you are researching facts on Poul Thorsen? Who is defending Poul Thorsen?

For starters I think the government of Denmark is defending Thorsen.
I think major media is protecting Thorsen by burying his atrocities. Remember the 99%ers? My sister lived in New York, she told me there were very few there. It wasn't a real story but it's a fluff piece that stayed on the news forever.
I was at the CDC protest and there were about 500 at it's peak yet it got very little coverage. Moms against guns which is an org sponsored by Bloomberg gets free press all the time when they announce a boycott or a march. They have about 50 people at a given march.
The media has strongly protected it's cash cow, and they think very little of burying a story which ill effects their advertisers.
Denmark has an extradition treaty with the USA. Either Obama's cabinet is protecting Thoreson or Denmark is.
Wakefield simply states more research is necessary and his career ends. The media is relentless on Wakefield; or anyone who questions vaccine safety. Thoreson commits fraud and embezzles millions and the world is silent on him.

People like me who question vaccine safety, who question vaccine-tobacco science, who questions Pharma's rights to screw our children with zero liability are thought of as crazy by people like you. You know vaccines are linked to autism and there is plenty of proof. Why do you deny science or the lack thereof? Why do you feel that our children do not warrant a safer pharmaceutical product?

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:06 am

Mouse wrote:
Winnie wrote:dgdavis dodged the (apparently inconvenient) questions, as usual, so could you help her support her statements since you are researching facts on Poul Thorsen? Who is defending Poul Thorsen?

For starters I think the government of Denmark is defending Thorsen.
I think major media is protecting Thorsen by burying his atrocities.
[. . .]
The media has strongly protected it's cash cow, and they think very little of burying a story which ill effects their advertisers.
Denmark has an extradition treaty with the USA. Either Obama's cabinet is protecting Thoreson or Denmark is.
Wakefield simply states more research is necessary and his career ends. The media is relentless on Wakefield; or anyone who questions vaccine safety. Thoreson commits fraud and embezzles millions and the world is silent on him.

I was asking for facts, not your imaginings and assumptions. When you make a statement that someone is protecting Thorsen's "atrocities," without any facts concerning what those "atrocities" might be, then you are very difficult to take seriously. You don't seek facts -- it obvious that you are not even familiar with Wakefield's case. You just look for junk on conspiracy sites that aligns with what you want to believe, and repeat it regardless of the accuracy.

Mouse wrote:People like me who question vaccine safety, who question vaccine-tobacco science, who questions Pharma's rights to screw our children with zero liability are thought of as crazy by people like you. You know vaccines are linked to autism and there is plenty of proof. Why do you deny science or the lack thereof? Why do you feel that our children do not warrant a safer pharmaceutical product?

Except I am following the science. There is not plenty of proof that vaccines cause autism -- quite the contrary. Not even Brian Hooker could find a link in this case with his invalid statistical analysis except among a very small subset of African American boys. And it appears that small subset was due to Hooker's bungling the statistical analysis, and it certainly flies in the face of the data concerning the proportion of AA children diagnosed with autism (at 8yo even) compared to other groups.

I wouldn't try to convince anyone to vaccinate their child -- but I would try to convince them to make their informed decision on accurate information, not junk ginned up on conspiracy sites that is spread around the internet.

If your child suffered a serious adverse vaccine event, why didn't you file a claim in vaccine court?

If we just keep looking under the same rock, just because we so desperately want to believe the answer is under THAT rock, we won't notice all the other rocks we need to be looking under for answers to help people with autism.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Mouse
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Mouse » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:39 am

Winnie wrote:I was asking for facts, not your imaginings and assumptions. When you make a statement that someone is protecting Thorsen's "atrocities," without any facts concerning what those "atrocities" might be, then you are very difficult to take seriously. You don't seek facts -- it obvious that you are not even familiar with Wakefield's case. You just look for junk on conspiracy sites that aligns with what you want to believe, and repeat it regardless of the accuracy.

America did not extradite Thoreson, that is a fact. Most media turned a blind eye to Thoreson's fraud, also a fact. Wakefield did not claim vaccines cause autism in his lancet paper, he deemed more research is necessary. Is that not a fact?

Winnie wrote:Except I am following the science. There is not plenty of proof that vaccines cause autism -- quite the contrary. Not even Brian Hooker could find a link in this case with his invalid statistical analysis except among a very small subset of African American boys. And it appears that small subset was due to Hooker's bungling the statistical analysis, and it certainly flies in the face of the data concerning the proportion of AA children diagnosed with autism (at 8yo even) compared to other groups.

There is plenty of science that links vaccines to autism. Causation is different than being linked to. My opinion and the opinion of many pediatricians is that vaccines may cause or trigger autism in certain individuals. That would also be popular opinion. The fact is that vaccines are strongly linked to autism, that the CDC covered it up for over 10 years, and that CDC conspired to hide this from the people they are paid to protect. The CDC has never done a study of unvaccinated vs vaccinated kids. There is no sound science that vaccines are safe, or unsafe. True unbiased science has never been done. Your facts are merely opposite opinions. I want safer vaccines, you probably think they're safe enough.

Cigarettes don't actually cause lung cancer. Bad cells multiplying do. It could be genes alone, but cigarettes is the environmental problem we associate the lung cancer with. Most people that smoke won't die from lung cancer. They won't be very healthy compared to non-smokers, and they'll likely die younger than non smokers.

Winnie wrote:I wouldn't try to convince anyone to vaccinate their child -- but I would try to convince them to make their informed decision on accurate information, not junk ginned up on conspiracy sites that is spread around the internet.

My short time on this site you've taken a strong stance protecting vaccines. I've taken a strong stance for vaccine safety. I trust scientists and doctors who err on the side of safety and caution. These doctors and scientists aren't given an opportunity to speak up except on alternative news sites.

Winnie wrote:If your child suffered a serious adverse vaccine event, why didn't you file a claim in vaccine court?

Because I haven't learned about it until my son was too old. The message that vaccines are safe and effective is loud and clear, the message about what to do when something goes wrong isn't. My pediatrician didn't tell me about VAERS. I later learned about it's existence, it's initial intent, and it's uselessness.
Winnie wrote:If we just keep looking under the same rock, just because we so desperately want to believe the answer is under THAT rock, we won't notice all the other rocks we need to be looking under for answers to help people with autism.

There could be thousands of rocks. The government and media fiercely protects one rock, and that's going to be the prime suspect or a red herring until they come clean.

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:02 am


Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:04 am

dg, aside from your obsessive repostings from conspiracy sites, name-calling, and misrepresentation of the facts on this thread, it is a little nauseating that you feign concern for racism and use these AA children to promote your conspiracy agenda . . .

dgdavis64 wrote:[…] these additional "researchers" who LIED and manipulated data while they stood by idle and ignored the risks for African American kids! This is clearly racist and if the mainstream media ever decides to do their JOB, the sh!t will definitely hit the fan for that alone. It may even overshadow the vaccine issue, imo.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32620&p=218402&hilit=african#p218402


dgdavis64 wrote:Jackson and Sharpton will continue to have a platform with the blatant racist behavior going on. I wonder if your "add-ish son" was AA if you'd be making lame attempts to be funny over such a serious issue?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32620&hilit=african&start=80#p218422


. . . all while you are so loud and proud about the Confederate flag in social media -- among your Confederate comments ("Stars and Bars original Confederate Flag and PROUD of it !!!!"), links, and pics, one of your cover photos:

Image

Really, you are just impossible to take seriously.

:?
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Stalking my fb page again when you have declared several times not to have a fb account. yawn

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:29 pm


Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:40 pm

https://sharylattkisson.com/review-of-v ... gton-post/

Review of “Vaxxed” deleted From Huffington Post

“Vaxxed” is a new documentary that recounts a story the news media will not tell and Congress will not hold hearings on. A current CDC senior scientist, Dr. William Thompson, has confessed to taking part in a longterm effort to mask the link between vaccines and autism. He has described in some detail allegations of how he and his CDC senior colleagues quite literally pulled out a trash can and threw away data that proved damaging to the conclusion they wanted the study to form.

The broad propaganda campaign to try to stop people from seeing the film is understandable from the standpoint of the vaccine industry, government and medical establishment actors who have long pushed a single narrative in lockstep: Don’t question vaccine safety. It’s understandable they prefer to keep the film unseen, because Dr. Thompson makes a compelling witness against himself and his colleagues. He has no apparent motivation to lie about taking part in what many consider scientific fraud. Quite the contrary, he talks about his conscience and disbelief that “they did what they did.”

A review of the film by writer Lance Simmens was originally published in the Huffington Post. It deviated from the normally-accepted vaccine industry, government and medical establishment storyline. It read, in part:

continues at link

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:45 pm

dgdavis64 wrote:It’s understandable they prefer to keep the film unseen, because Dr. Thompson makes a compelling witness against himself and his colleagues. He has no apparent motivation to lie about taking part in what many consider scientific fraud.

lol, except that Thompson wasn't a witness in the film. I guess big horn-honking factual misrepresentations like this is the reason CBS dumped Attkisson and she is stuck pretending to be a journalist by trying to spin another conspiracy.

dg, another Sharyl Attkisson piece you posted earlier in the thread was easily debunked just by actually reading the material in its entirety (scrolling to page 8 of the material in question).

Your bizarre response (apparently you can't be bothered with actually reading the material in question):
dgdavis64 wrote:Goodness, things are really dull when we have to resort to cheer leading for the 8 page scroll. Yawn.


Now that the Thompson documents are finally available to people other than Wakefield and the conspiracy nutters, it is obvious that, once again, there is no whistle to blow.

Info on what is actually in the Thompson documents, what Thompson actually said (unspliced and un-cherry-picked by Wakefield) in those documents, as well as a link to the actual documents, by someone who actually DID read the documents can be found here.

Multiple entries at the same link include reviews of the film.

Not that you would actually read anything, including what you link yourself, but someone might.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhsoWw2ne88


There is the "there" we've been lied to all these years is not "there." Go have a juicy Nothingburger in shillville.

:lol:

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:59 pm


Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Autism Groups Request American Academy of Pediatrics Retract MMR Paper Authored by CDC Staff Alleging Misconduct

Today, the Autism Media Channel (AMC) joined with eight autism organizations in sending a letter formally requesting that the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) retract the 2004 Pediatrics article "Age at first measles-mumps-rubella vaccination in children with autism and school-matched control subjects: a population-based study in metropolitan Atlanta"

Austin, Texas - June 20, 2016 - (Newswire.com)

​​Today, the Autism Media Channel (AMC) joined with eight autism organizations in sending a letter formally requesting that the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) retract the 2004 Pediatrics article “Age at first measles-mumps-rubella vaccination in children with autism and school-matched control subjects: a population-based study in metropolitan Atlanta” [1]

Polly Tommey, AMC founder stated, “Two years ago the public learned from Dr. William Thompson, a senior scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), that he and his co-authors found a link between the timing of the MMR vaccine and onset of autism. With the knowledge of the CDC management, they then took deliberate steps to hide these findings. This is scientific fraud plain and simple. As a result, for 10 years, the public, pediatricians worldwide, and policy makers were kept in the dark while tens of thousands of children were needlessly left in harm’s way.”

In 2014, Dr. Thompson alleged that he with co-authors Dr. Frank DeStefano, Dr. Marshalyn Yeargin-Allsopp, Dr. Colleen Boyle, all employees of the CDC, with Dr. Tanya Bhasin a contractor to the agency, intentionally hid from the public information about increased risks for autism in particular to African Americans boys who received the MMR vaccine before 36 months. The Autism Media Channel were the first to reveal this story in August 2014.

Dr. DeStefano and the CDC have confirmed portions of the allegations. Dr. Thompson, who now has federal whistleblower status has provided documents and statements to the United States Congress. Some of these documents have been made public, and confirm his allegations.

Organizations that have signed the letter include: Age of Autism, Autism Action Network, Autism One, Generation Rescue, Health Choice, Millions Mammas Movement, SafeMinds and Unlocking Autism. In making the formal request, the organizations state, “the public’s trust in the CDC has been violated…It is unconscionable that the AAP would continue to align itself with the CDC and support this article given the mounting evidence of corruption and cover-up.”

Mrs. Tommey and Autism Media Channel have partnered with Del Bigtree, a medical journalist, to produce the documentary film, Vaxxed from Cover-up to Catastrophe. The film which investigates evidence of the CDC’s fraud and includes segments of Dr. Thompson’s statements in audio recordings, as well as a conclusion by Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine awardee Luc Montagnier M.D., that scientific fraud had occurred...

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2979825#ixzz4CF7xR4sc

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:15 am

dgdavis64 wrote:Organizations that have signed the letter include: Age of Autism, Autism Action Network, Autism One, Generation Rescue, Health Choice, Millions Mammas Movement, SafeMinds and Unlocking Autism.

Same kooky orgs that brought us the autism-is-really-mercury-poisoning hysteria, the Geiers and chemical castration of boys with autism, Kerri Rivera and bleach-enemas-cure-autism craze, and the secret-agent-men-in-black-murdering-alt-med-doctors conspiracy. And an unwavering defense and justification of Wakefield’s fraud.

Just to name a few kooky conspiracies and frauds promoted by these orgs. A very few.

Meanwhile, in the real world outside of the conspiracy cult:

What about his allegations? Why doesn’t anyone take them seriously?

Because the world has looked at them and decided “there’s no whistle to blow.” Vaxxed makes a big deal about the documents Thompson released to a congressman. It doesn’t reveal that Wakefield didn’t release those documents to the public. Matt Carey, the autism advocate referenced above, did that just by asking the congressman for copies. Carey, not Wakefield, made sure the documents got released. He did it because he wanted people to know what’s in them. Wakefield didn’t do it, apparently because he wants people focused on his edited and carefully massaged version of the facts instead of reading the actual documents for themselves. So what’s in them?

Nothing.

[…]

As for the destroyed documents, well, here’s an interesting question: what documents were destroyed? What data did the CDC try to delete? I asked as people were leaving the theater. I asked Twitter via the #Vaxxed hashtag. I even asked Wakefield, in person, while he was speaking at the ConspiraSea Cruise with other conspiracy theorists.

I have still not received an answer. No one seems to be able to say. The person I interviewed leaving the movie didn’t know. No one on Twitter seems to know. And Wakefield didn’t know. When I asked him what data were destroyed, he seemed taken aback by the question. I don’t think it had even occurred to him. At first he said that tables were deleted from the draft study—but that’s not destroying information. (Nor is it a problem, see the bottom of this piece.) Then he said that Thompson claimed all the data were going to be destroyed, and would have been if he hadn’t saved them.

But Wakefield has the kind of reputation that makes you double-check the things he tells you. So we checked. And I’m glad we did. Here is what Thompson actually said: “All the associated MMR-Autism Study computer files have been retained on the Immunization Safety Office computer servers since the inception of the study and they continue to reside there today.”

Full article with hyperlinked sources: https://violentmetaphors.com/2016/06/13/vaxxed-reviewed-what-happened-inside-the-movie/
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 am

"Because the world has looked at them..."

Too bad the parents of "the world" do not agree with your nutjob bloggers. It's the parents of "the world" who have the power to stop this insanity and say no to vaccines considering the fact that the untrustworthy CDC/FDA/AAP (you know the agencies that should have been written in place of "the world") is going full speed ahead remodeling the kitchen when the house is burning down. Parents know now it doesn't make any sense to risk toxic vaccines lighting their kids of fire to keep other kids "warm," which is a false narrative and not happening anyway. Vaccinated kids are the germ spreaders and shedders who should be kept at home up to six weeks according to the varicella label regarding secondary transmission.

Order another nothingburger for the shillville conflict of interest toxic poison vaccine defenders.

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:42 am

dgdavis64 wrote:"Because the world has looked at them..."

Too bad the parents of "the world" do not agree with your nutjob bloggers. It's the parents of "the world" who have the power to stop this insanity and say no to vaccines considering the fact that the untrustworthy CDC/FDA/AAP (you know the agencies that should have been written in place of "the world") is going full speed ahead remodeling the kitchen when the house is burning down.

Too bad the facts, Hooker's retracted analysis, and the documents submitted by Thompson do not support the agenda and allegations of the kooky conspiracy cult.

That's kinda inconvenient, and why Wakefield did not release the documents so "parents of the world" could read for themselves.

Just curious though -- how does the recommendation in the film Vaxxed (labeled as the "Filmmakers' Agenda" by TMR) "That the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines be made available immediately," square with your mantra that all vaccines are toxic poison?

Coincidentally, Wakefield has previously filed his own patent for a single measles vaccine.

So are the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines 100% safe and effective? How do you know?
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:03 am

Hooker's analysis was retracted due to "conflict of interest" a reason other researchers in the medical cartel with even more conflicts of interest are curiously not subjected to. There are taped recordings of what Thompson said with his own voice that you can't dismiss so flippantly. The "documents" have been released, Wakefield has nothing to do with that. The neurodiverse blogger shills were salivating over them as soon as they could be obtained from Congressman Posey so I'm not sure what BS you're spewing on that.

You should be more concerned about your own "Wakefield is an anti-vaxxer his "debunked" Lancet paper linked autism with the MMR" mantra not "squaring" with the point you brought up about the single dose measles vaccine. Maybe a more pertinent question to be curious about would be why the UK health ministry ordered the end of manufacturing the single dose measles vaccine at the time of all this controversy.

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers


Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”