Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Mouse
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Mouse » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:19 am

Wakefield said he is pro vaccine.
He thinks we need safer vaccines.

Winnie, are you advocating that the current amount of children with destroyed lives via vaccine injuries are perfectly acceptable casualties of pretending we live in a sterile world?
Will you advocate the government force vaccines on our autistic children by gunpoint next?

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:28 am

dgdavis64 wrote:Hooker's analysis was retracted due to "conflict of interest" a reason other researchers in the medical cartel with even more conflicts of interest are curiously not subjected to.

Wrong. It was also retracted due to concerns about the statistical analysis and the methods. You need to check your facts, dg:
Retraction

The Editor and Publisher regretfully retract the article [1] as there were undeclared competing interests on the part of the author which compromised the peer review process. Furthermore, post-publication peer review raised concerns about the validity of the methods and statistical analysis, therefore the Editors no longer have confidence in the soundness of the findings. We apologise to all affected parties for the inconvenience caused.
http://translationalneurodegeneration.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/2047-9158-3-22


dgdavis64 wrote:There are taped recordings of what Thompson said with his own voice that you can't dismiss so flippantly.

That were spliced in the film Vaxxed to make it appear something was said that wasn't. Furthermore, Thompson's credibility has not even been established, but we now know what actually is in the documents -- and it does not support the claims of the conspiracy cult.

dgdavis64 wrote:The "documents" have been released, Wakefield has nothing to do with that.

Yes -- that's what I said. :idea: Wakefield certainly didn't have anything to do with releasing the documents so that "parents of the world" could read for themselves.

dgdavis64 wrote:You should be more concerned about your own "Wakefield is an anti-vaxxer his "debunked" Lancet paper linked autism with the MMR" mantra not "squaring" with the point you brought up about the single dose measles vaccine. Maybe a more pertinent question to be curious about would be why the UK health ministry ordered the end of manufacturing the single dose measles vaccine at the time of all this controversy.

This^ is incoherent. Here is the question again:

How does the recommendation in the film Vaxxed (labeled as the "Filmmakers' Agenda" by TMR) "That the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines be made available immediately," square with your mantra that all vaccines are toxic poison?

Coincidentally, Wakefield has previously filed his own patent for a single measles vaccine.

So are the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines 100% safe and effective? How do you know?
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:46 am

Mouse wrote:Wakefield said he is pro vaccine.
He thinks we need safer vaccines.

Winnie, are you advocating that the current amount of children with destroyed lives via vaccine injuries are perfectly acceptable casualties of pretending we live in a sterile world?
Will you advocate the government force vaccines on our autistic children by gunpoint next?


Dramatic propaganda (couched in questions) doesn't reflect anything I have posted.

Here is the question, again:

How does the recommendation in the film Vaxxed (labeled as the "Filmmakers' Agenda" by TMR) "That the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines be made available immediately," square with your mantra that all vaccines are toxic poison?

Coincidentally, Wakefield has previously filed his own patent for a single measles vaccine.

So are the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines 100% safe and effective? How do you know?
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Mouse
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Mouse » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:57 pm

The packet inserts tells us that all vaccines are toxic and have severe side effects including autism.
Wakefield last I checked isn't an immunologist, nor is he a vaccine sales rep or an evangelical pharma public relations rep. He's not a celebrity Dr like Paul Offit. He's not a FBI most wanted guy for science fraud. He's just a guy that listened to his parents, and being a Dr gave him enough credibility to be on pharma's hit list.
He's a gastroenterologist doctor and his patient's parents reported severe autism and major stomach problems after MMR. He probably regretfully didn't remove that line from his study which ended his career.

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:14 am

As I said, this was and is the first and main reason Hooker's article was retracted. The "furthermore" BS was just needless knife twisting.

There is nothing "incoherent" about this (Aunt Petunia) to people conversing honestly on these issues. Nearing 2 decades now of demonizing Wakefield, lying repeatedly about the Lancet paper (did not say the MMR causes autism), ignoring that the single dose measles vaccine was shut down from production by the UK health authorities... and much more I won't rehash. No wonder the insomnia is such a problem for the soulless maggots who defend toxic poison infant killers. :idea:

dgdavis64 wrote:
You should be more concerned about your own, "Wakefield is an anti-vaxxer his "debunked" Lancet paper linked autism with the MMR" mantra not "squaring" with the point you brought up about the single dose measles vaccine. Maybe a more pertinent question to be curious about would be why the UK health ministry ordered the end of manufacturing the single dose measles vaccine at the time of all this controversy.

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:51 am

dgdavis64 wrote:There is nothing "incoherent" about this (Aunt Petunia) to people conversing honestly on these issues. Nearing 2 decades now of demonizing Wakefield, lying repeatedly about the Lancet paper (did not say the MMR causes autism), ignoring that the single dose measles vaccine was shut down from production by the UK health authorities... and much more I won't rehash. No wonder the insomnia is such a problem for the soulless maggots who defend toxic poison infant killers. :idea:

You are just impervious to basic facts. You already proved your ignorance of the basic aspects of the Wakefield case on another recent thread:http://www.autismweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=223140#p223140

dgdavis64 wrote: Maybe a more pertinent question to be curious about would be why the UK health ministry ordered the end of manufacturing the single dose measles vaccine at the time of all this controversy.

1. Because there is no evidence whatsoever that separating the MMR is more safe. In fact, the autism rate in Japan continued to rise when single vaccines replaced the combination vaccine.

2. There is no reason to administer 6 separate vaccines when 2 combination vaccines can be used instead -- fewer visits resulting in the probability of better coverage.

So the question (still) is:

How does the recommendation in the film Vaxxed (labeled as the "Filmmakers' Agenda" by TMR) "That the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines be made available immediately," square with your mantra that all vaccines are toxic poison?

Coincidentally, Wakefield has previously filed his own patent for a single measles vaccine.

So are the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines 100% safe and effective? How do you know?

Single vaccines would involve 3x the injections and thus 3x the vaccine ingredients that you claim are "toxic poison." How are single vaccines made without the viruses and ingredients you claim are "toxic poison?"

Look up some facts for a change, dg.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Santosg
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:33 am

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Santosg » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Winnie wrote:
dgdavis64 wrote:Hooker's analysis was retracted due to "conflict of interest" a reason other researchers in the medical cartel with even more conflicts of interest are curiously not subjected to.

Wrong. It was also retracted due to concerns about the statistical analysis and the methods. You need to check your facts, dg:
Retraction


The issue here remains precisely that there was a manipulation of data. You really can't state simply that it was retracted because of 'concerns' over statistical analysis and methods. After all, it is precisely on these methods that studies prove vaccines are 'safe.' When you run the numbers and you find a correlation between vaccination and autism, you have no right to withhold that information, remove, or suppress it. It does not mean that the conclusions drawn from the study are definitively, just that more studies need to be conducted.

So, did this finding reach the public as a whole? Did they engender further discussion and investigation? Do you know if a single study conducted after this finding to actually try to get to the bottom of the use, a further investigation on the effects of vaccination on infants of African descent?

The answer, of course, is no. Instead, the findings are dismissed completely. Winnie, you are yourself being highly dogmatic on this specific topic because you can't alternatively use statistics to prove vaccines are safe and then dismiss studies that point to specific issues using the same method.

I would not be surprised if African infants were more susceptible to vaccine injury. In an unrelated note, but used for illustrative purposes, you find that one of the issues of HIV in Africa is not just education or access to healthcare, but that Africans are more susceptible to infected. https://www.theguardian.com/science/200 ... 7/hiv.aids

So, I don't think there is any good or reasonable explanation why troubling findings between vaccine rates and autism in children of African descent would be so easily ignored. Of course, I have found that advocates for vaccines believe they serve the greater purpose and will simply chalk those numbers up to 'necessary casualties.' But those casualties have lives that will be enormously impacted, families that will be enormously impacted. It is only ethical to at least openly investigate these issues. That does not occur, because the risk of openly pursing such studies on the pharma industry as well as rates of vaccination as a whole. No doubt, many scientists will have both personal and professional reasons why these topics should not be discussed openly......but it is still wrong.

At the very least it highlights why many people hold the vaccine industry with suspicion.

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Santosg wrote: The issue here remains precisely that there was a manipulation of data. You really can't state simply that it was retracted because of 'concerns' over statistical analysis and methods. After all, it is precisely on these methods that studies prove vaccines are 'safe.'

Hooker manipulated the data – he used an inappropriate analysis. He analyzed case control data as a cohort study, and used inappropriate tests of statistical significance. The most objective commentary I know of, which is by an actual statistician examining both the DeStefano study and Hooker analysis, is here:
DeStefano study: http://blog.minitab.com/blog/adventures-in-statistics/analysis-and-reanalysis3a-the-controversy-behind-mmr-vaccinations-and-autism2c-part-1
Hooker’s reanalysis: http://blog.minitab.com/blog/adventures-in-statistics/analysis-and-reanalysis3a-the-controversy-behind-mmr-vaccinations-and-autism2c-part-2

Santosg wrote:When you run the numbers and you find a correlation between vaccination and autism, you have no right to withhold that information, remove, or suppress it.

Artifacts of data may occur in any study, and not every statistical correlation is a true association, and is therefore omitted.

You may not realize that the group of AA boys who Hooker claims a higher autism risk for were boys who were vaccinated late (36 months), not those vaccinated by 18 or 24 months. But because Hooker had less than 5 children (male and female) in the 36-month-old cohort, he just changed it to 31 months.

Odd finding, right? On a tiny number of cases. So the potential reason for this odd finding is that in order for children with autism to attend special education programs that begin at 36 months in the US, the child is required to have the mandated vaccines to attend a public school program. So it is quite possible that these boys were found eligible to attend the special needs program, and then received the vaccines necessary to attend (these kids may have had autism before receiving the MMR, and received the MMR in order to attend a special needs program at 3).

Santosg wrote:The answer, of course, is no. Instead, the findings are dismissed completely. Winnie, you are yourself being highly dogmatic on this specific topic because you can't alternatively use statistics to prove vaccines are safe and then dismiss studies that point to specific issues using the same method.

But Hooker did not use the same method.

(not trying to be short, and will respond further, but this is all I could post during halftime of the Copa America final -- recorded it -- no spoilers:))
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:37 am

Santosg wrote:I would not be surprised if African infants were more susceptible to vaccine injury. In an unrelated note, but used for illustrative purposes, you find that one of the issues of HIV in Africa is not just education or access to healthcare, but that Africans are more susceptible to infected. https://www.theguardian.com/science/200 ... 7/hiv.aids

That’s an interesting article – and there are also diseases that affect particular races – sickle cell anemia in people of African descent comes to mind.

But also interesting – the prevalence of AA children with autism in the US is less than that for white children (CDC’s most recent ADDM data using 8-year-olds). I do think that AA children are less likely to be identified/diagnosed -- for a number of reasons -- but there does not seem to be any reason to think that their numbers are higher than that of white children, which would be the case if they experienced a significant increased risk based on race due to a vaccine.

Santosg wrote:So, I don't think there is any good or reasonable explanation why troubling findings between vaccine rates and autism in children of African descent would be so easily ignored. Of course, I have found that advocates for vaccines believe they serve the greater purpose and will simply chalk those numbers up to 'necessary casualties.'

Where has any vaccine advocate chalked up children of African descent to “necessary casualties?” I’ve never seen that. Unfortunately the fear that false propaganda has ginned up may well cause some casualties among children of African descent around the globe.

Santosg wrote:It is only ethical to at least openly investigate these issues. That does not occur, because the risk of openly pursing such studies on the pharma industry as well as rates of vaccination as a whole. No doubt, many scientists will have both personal and professional reasons why these topics should not be discussed openly......but it is still wrong.

I don't see a lack of discussion -- I see an issue that has been studied and discussed for so many years, with plenty of studies (including independent studies and studies in other countries) showing no link to autism, that at some point, it is time to stop looking under the same rock. I don't think Hooker's finding that black boys who were vaccinated late have an increased risk of autism is very compelling -- but I do think there is a lot we need to know about identifying black children with autism.

Brian Hooker has been trying for years to manufacture something – anything – to show a link to vaccines in order to bolster his vaccine injury case. He aligned himself with some of the most unethical and discredited clowns known to autism research, and has kept his vaccine claim afloat by filing amended petitions. And Hooker just lost – in fact, he not only lost -- his claims, shifting story (amended petitions), failure to produce promised evidence, and discredited “experts” were spanked by the judge. The detailed 58-page decision by Special Master Hastings:
http://ia802504.us.archive.org/31/items/gov.uscourts.cofc.2340/gov.uscourts.cofc.2340.118.0.pdf
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Mouse
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Mouse » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:05 pm

it is time to stop looking under the same rock.

Vaccines are the only rock the government turns a blind eye to.
Independent tobacco studies prove nothing to skeptical parents. In pharma there is no independent science. Someone pays the bill, and someone vets the scientists to get the right results.
My spouse was friends with a scientist that actually studied tobacco for the tobacco industry. The scientist was paid to find out what ingredients in tobacco were addictive. The results led tobacco companies to add in extra of the addictive ingredients so people are hooked. After vaccines screw up our kids they want to pump them full of pills.

If there was "no whistle to blow" then why did the CDC disgrace itself with science fraud? Why would they falsify a study? The broke the law by doing so.

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:37 pm

It's her job to protect her big pharma masters $$$$$$. She's been a faithful minion here since 2006 claiming her "add-ish" son (in college now never having an IEP or any special education services) has "autism."

The facts and truth speak for themselves. When people hear and read them, and understand how they've been lied to all these years about toxic vaccines, parents are refusing them and the vaccine industry will end up imploding. It's just sad that so many infants have to keep dying (SIDS) and getting injured before this happens. CA can elect all the pharma shill quacks they want to attempt to force parents with crazy laws like SB277 to vaccinate their kids, but it doesn't mean that it will happen.

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Mouse wrote:
Independent tobacco studies prove nothing to skeptical parents. In pharma there is no independent science. Someone pays the bill, and someone vets the scientists to get the right results.
My spouse was friends with a scientist that actually studied tobacco for the tobacco industry. The scientist was paid to find out what ingredients in tobacco were addictive. The results led tobacco companies to add in extra of the addictive ingredients so people are hooked. After vaccines screw up our kids they want to pump them full of pills.

Right -- and you probably have a friend who was involved with the Tuskegee experiment too. :wink: You are really long on anecdotes but really short on facts.

Mouse wrote:If there was "no whistle to blow" then why did the CDC disgrace itself with science fraud? Why would they falsify a study? The broke the law by doing so.

If you bothered to look up some actual facts (or read facts previously posted), you would know that no science fraud occurred and no study was falsified (that was Wakefield). And no law was broken.

Since you just post whatever you think you saw on a conspiracy site, just about everything you post is inaccurate (as has been pointed out numerous times with corrections). You don't even get the wrong stuff correctly wrong.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Mouse
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Mouse » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:04 pm

I'll take Dr William Thompson word of cooking numbers and Rep Bill Posey's word of destroying evidence over your handbook. Please quit ignoring facts, trying to discredit me just makes me post more facts that you don't like. You haven't posted any facts here either Winnie. Shill studies based on scientifically fraudulent science have no foundation.

Winnie
Posts: 4227
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby Winnie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:52 pm

dgdavis64 wrote:It's her job to protect her big pharma masters $$$$$$. She's been a faithful minion here since 2006 claiming her "add-ish" son (in college now never having an IEP or any special education services) has "autism."

Of course – anyone who responds to your conspiracy hysteria with facts is a pharma spy. Ironically, I haven’t used any pharma products in the treatment of my son’s autism, but you have used plenty. I don’t have any conflict of interest, I’m only interested in accurate information.

But if I claimed my son’s progress was due to some kooky treatment I ordered from the internet, or that I chelated my son to college, you would be singing my praises.

I don’t have any fantastic claims regarding the cause and cure of autism, and unlike you, never changed my story or fabricated a lie about “recovery.” I just have the facts of his history and progress – I don’t pretend to know what will “recover” any child with autism.


dgdavis64 wrote:The facts and truth speak for themselves.

They certainly do. The facts and the truth are out.

Brian Hooker and Robert Krakow, who have been very vocal (an understatement) in the conspiracy cult insisting that vaccines cause autism, including in their own children – have both had their cases dismissed recently.

Funny how the usual conspiracy sites aren’t mentioning either of these. They would be crowing about it if either of the decisions had gone their way.

The court bent over backwards for the petitioners in both cases to allow amended claims, to extend timelines to gather promised records and experts when they failed to observe deadlines, and even to grant a request for $$ in advance to pay an expert (paid for by the court, as are the attorney fees).

Even with the reduced burden of proof that vaccine court allows, the facts and truth disproved their claims – it wasn’t even close:

Hooker decision here
Entire case docket here
Commentary (short version): by a professor of law at UC, here.

Krakow decision here
Entire case docket here
Commentary (short version) here.

In your vaccine injury cases (your conflict of interest in the vaccine discussion), which like Hooker and Krakow, you chose to keep active after not prevailing in OAP, your attorney had to petition the court to sever his relationship with you. It’s a matter of public record:

Counsel has diligently represented petitioners for a number of years while this claim was pending in the court’s protracted OAP proceedings. Edmonds, 2012 WL 1229149, at *8-9 (discussing the protracted nature of the OAP, as well as, the litigation costs borne by counsel with cases in the OAP). Petitioners have chosen to continue this claim without the aid of their current counsel and it is therefore likely subsequent proceedings in this case will be further protracted. As it appears that petitioners’ counsel has taken a position that is in conflict with his clients’, he is ethically prohibited from continuing to represent petitioners.

Doesn’t bode well for your “facts and truth” when even your personal injury attorney has an ethical problem with continuing to represent you. Have you found one yet whose ethics allow them to represent you? The court will pay their fees (again) even if your claims fail (again).


dgdavis64 wrote:The facts and truth speak for themselves.

You are so right, dg. A point we can agree on. :)
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:53 pm


Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:27 pm

http://www.ecowatch.com/cdc-vaccines-au ... 36402.html

CDC Blocks Testimony by Vaccine Whistleblower in Medical Malpractice Case

October 19, 2016

Thomas Frieden, the director of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), has blocked CDC whistleblower, Dr. William Thompson, from testifying on scientific fraud and destruction of evidence by senior CDC officials in critical vaccine safety studies regarding the causative relationship between childhood vaccines and autism.

Attorneys Bryan Smith and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., of Morgan & Morgan, have been seeking to have Dr. Thompson testify in a medical malpractice case to explain how the CDC committed scientific fraud in a series of studies, which found no link between vaccines and autism.

In denying the request, Dr. Frieden said, "Dr. William Thompson's deposition testimony would not substantially promote the objectives of CDC or HHS [Health and Human Services]."

Dr. Thompson, a 19-year veteran at the CDC and former senior vaccine safety scientist at the agency's Immunology Safety Office, is the co-author of four key studies that the CDC widely touts to exonerate the MMR vaccine and vaccines containing the mercury-based preservative thimerosal, from being linked to autism. Thompson is currently employed at the CDC's National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB Prevention.

Dr. William Thompson is listed as author or co-author on the principal studies—Thompson, et al. 2007, Price, et al. 2010, Destefano, et al. 2004—most widely cited to "debunk" the link between autism and vaccines. Thompson said that his bosses, including the CDC's Immunization Safety Office Branch Chief Frank Destefano, specifically ordered him and three other CDC scientists to destroy data demonstrating vaccine induced autism in CDC's seminal 2004 study—Destefano, et al. 2004. The data unexpectedly showed a 250 percent increase in autism among young black males who received the vaccine on time—before their third birthday—compared to those who waited until after their third birthday. The data also showed a significant link between the vaccine and isolated autism (autism in normally developing children with no other medical problems), the kind suffered by Yates Hazlehurst, who is mentioned below. According to Thompson, Destefano called his four co-authors into a room and ordered them to dump the damning datasets into a giant garbage can. The published study omitted those data sets. That study, now cited in 91 subsequent papers on PubMed as proof of vaccine safety, is the principle foundation stone of the theology that vaccines don't cause autism.

continues at link

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:43 pm

https://sharylattkisson.com/cdc-blocks- ... tleblower/

Parent of autistic teen sues CDC to allow vaccine whistleblower testimony

The father of an autistic child has filed a federal lawsuit against the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in his son’s medical malpractice case. Rolf Hazlehurst is attempting to force CDC to let a vaccine whistleblower scientist, Dr. William Thompson, testify in the case of 17-year old Yates Hazlehurst. Dr. Thompson, a senior scientist at CDC has told Congress that he and his CDC colleagues manipulated data and destroyed evidence to downplay a link their study discovered between autism and vaccines in African American boys. CDC had earlier blocked Dr. Thompson from testifying.
Hazlehurst is represented by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Bryan Smith and the law firm of Morgan and Morgan.

continues at link...

#cdcwhistleblower #vaxxed #hearthiswell #vaxxedthemovie

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64
Posts: 5241
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:05 pm

http://www.autisminvestigated.com/presi ... ommission/

PRESIDENT TRUMP ON VACCINE SAFETY COMMISSION: “I’M NOT GONNA BACK DOWN!”


From Robert F. Kennedy Jr. at his press conference:

I got called by the transition team on December 4th, and they asked me. They said that the administration wanted to reach out to me, the president wanted to reach out to me to see if I wanted to chair and populate a commission. And they wanted to make sure that before they made me an official offer that I was willing to accept it.
I ended up talking with members of the transition team many times over the next month and trading documents about what the commission would look like. I was told the president-elect would call me over Christmas, he ended up calling me on January 4th. We talked for 20 minutes on the phone; he asked me to come in on January 10th to talk to him and I spent an hour talking to him that day. He said he knew many people who had been, he thought, and who believed their children had been injured by vaccines. And he wanted to make sure we had the safest vaccines and we had a regulatory process with integrity. They instructed me at that time – members of the staff – to talk to members of the press about what we had said. Since then, an hour later, it had been walked back.
I’ve been contacted three times by the administration since then, and they tell me that they’re still going forward with a commission...

continues at link

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers


Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”