Zeolite (powder vs. MLM liquid)

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

AIM

Zeolite (powder vs. MLM liquid)

Postby AIM » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:36 am

Any guidance on zeolites please.
What version is more effective - powder or the expensive liquid zeolites sold by MLM distributors?
Any suggested brands that are effective.

Heard some good review about this one. Has anyone used it?
http://www.zeohealth.com/zeolite-pure.php

This MLM liquid zeolite is being hyped by distributors with vested interests? Is it all marketing hype about micronized nano zeolite or is there a substantial difference? So hard to find any independent objective evaluation.
http://www.coseva.com/products/toxin-removal

Santosg

Re: Zeolite (powder vs. MLM liquid)

Postby Santosg » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:20 am

Zeolite might be able to chelate well. Honestly, who knows. There have been very few studies published testing its chelating capacity. If you're going to chelate, why not start with DMSA or DMPS? These are tried and true chelators. You're not going to find pharmaceutical grade zeolite. Honestly, who the hell knows what you're getting, at what value, and what efficacy. Same goes for silica.

Josie

Postby Josie » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:43 am

AIM wrote:Any guidance on zeolites please.
What version is more effective - powder or the expensive liquid zeolites sold by MLM distributors?
Any suggested brands that are effective.

Heard some good review about this one. Has anyone used it?
http://www.zeohealth.com/zeolite-pure.php

This MLM liquid zeolite is being hyped by distributors with vested interests? Is it all marketing hype about micronized nano zeolite or is there a substantial difference? So hard to find any independent objective evaluation.
http://www.coseva.com/products/toxin-removal

I use zeolite powder for my son in his bath water. I let him soak in it for 20 minutes or more. I use 2 tablespoons in a full tub of water. If it is safe enough to eat I know it can not do any harm in his bath water. I don't feed it to him as it is hard on the stomach and can cause constipation especially if not enough water is given with it.

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:19 pm

For the record, we have not tried the product and I don't sell it.
I've been researching the Coseva product myself, since there has been so much hype around it. I'm very skeptical anytime someone sells a product and endorses it. At first, I thought this is another zeolite product and a was of time. I didn't realize that there have been advances in getting smaller particle size and this could be potentially relevant.

When I google clioptilolite, which is listed as the main ingredient in the product, I see responses on 2 products, the Coseva product and NCD Zeolite. The fanfare on NCD has been mixed, at best. However, on the Coseva website it says the average particle size is 0.9 nanometers. The NCD lab report shows an average particle size of 4000 nanometers. So I assume the difference in these products is the particle size is much much smaller in the Coseva.
Now when I google clinoptilolite, I see a competing product called ACZ Nano. This is a quote from their website:

"It is recognized by scientists around the world that smaller particles of zeolite are much more effective at reducing toxins and heavy metals than large particles of zeolite because of the effectively larger surface area provided by the smaller particles. In fact, the benefits provided by small-particle zeolite can exceed those of large-particle zeolite by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times. Hence, the smaller the zeolite particles are, the more effective the product."

They claim to also have nano sized particles. They won't specify what size though, which makes me think they don't want to say. However, they have some compelling info on urinary heavy metal excretion in the presence of a nano particle clinoptilolite product.
That product is much less expensive at $40 for a month supply. However, if you look at their ingredients, they show sub-micronized clinoptilolite, natural minerals and sterile water. Sub-micronized, if I understand the definition correctly, means pulverized to a particle size less than 1 micrometer, which could mean basically 999 nanometers or below.
The Coseva product is quite a bit more expensive at $95 for a single months supply. However, if you look at the product info, the ingredients of the Coseva product, it says clioptilolite and pure water. The product overview says it contains clinoptilolite and has an average particle size of 0.9 nanometers, which in theory could be quite a bit smaller particle size.
If you combine the info from the ACZ Nano site http://www.resultsrna.com/acz-nano-extra-strength/ and look at the product info on the Coseva product, the Coseva product appears to potentially being a very potent chelator.

If you look at the studies out there, there is a lot of info of the active ingredient:
http://neuro.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.neuropsych.12010014
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=clinoptilolite%20human
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=clinoptilolite+cancer
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

luis

Postby luis » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Bump.
My son has passed puberty and is an adolescent now. This has brought us huge issues, mainly aggressive behavior against himself and others.
I'm convinced that the root of all this is mercury poisoning. Mercury's main targets are glands. Pituitary, thyroid, adrenals.
We've tried chelation before, but there was always something in the way. DMPS and DMSA worked at first, but then Clostridium showed its ugly face.
So, I'm trying this product (Advanced TRS), hoping that all they claim is true, mostly the crossing of BBB.
Too soon to tell about results.
If someone is trying it too, I would appreciate to exchange ideas.
Best,

Luis.

FatherOf2

Postby FatherOf2 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:25 am

luis wrote:Bump.
My son has passed puberty and is an adolescent now. This has brought us huge issues, mainly aggressive behavior against himself and others.
I'm convinced that the root of all this is mercury poisoning. Mercury's main targets are glands. Pituitary, thyroid, adrenals.
We've tried chelation before, but there was always something in the way. DMPS and DMSA worked at first, but then Clostridium showed its ugly face.
So, I'm trying this product (Advanced TRS), hoping that all they claim is true, mostly the crossing of BBB.
Best,

Luis.

I will be facing this problem in a few years too. So, I am also interested to know if anyone had success with Advanced TRS. Luis, have you tried flaxseed oil (contains lignans that block conversion of testosterone into its active form DHT) and Reishi mushrooms (also reduce testosterone and calm). I am just throwing some ideas. Some males have more testosterone than average (you can tell if hairy bodies run in the family, like mine).

luis

Postby luis » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:23 am

FatherOf2 wrote:
luis wrote:Bump.
Best,

Luis.

I will be facing this problem in a few years too. So, I am also interested to know if anyone had success with Advanced TRS. Luis, have you tried flaxseed oil (contains lignans that block conversion of testosterone into its active form DHT) and Reishi mushrooms (also reduce testosterone and calm). I am just throwing some ideas. Some males have more testosterone than average (you can tell if hairy bodies run in the family, like mine).

Fo2, thanks for the tips. I'll try them. What is helping now is inositol.
Best,
Luis

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:53 am

doesn't work on my son. I'm trying on it now because we have a bottle left, but noting difference. IMD might better?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”