Would like to know zeolite detox experiences

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Saritha

Would like to know zeolite detox experiences

Postby Saritha » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Has anyone in this forum did zeolite detox on their kid. If yes then can you tell me what were the positive and negative effects you saw?

Santosg

Re: Would like to know zeolite detox experiences

Postby Santosg » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:24 am

I have no direct experience. I have researched zeolite as a potential chelator. Some of the properties of zeolite are valid. It is able to help remove and absorb toxins from polluted soil, for instances. It is used in farming for this reason. That said, it is precisely its capacity to absorb toxins that also makes it risky. Even people who sell zeolite stress they have a 'good' source since it has the capacity to absorb heavy metals from its environment. I've seen zeolite being sold from Australia, for instance, where its being processed near active uranium mines. I would urge caution with zeolite. If there are people who have some experience with zeolite, I would love to see if they've ever performed a challenge test with it or some other quantitative way to measure its effects. I'm not agaisnt the idea of zeolite, per se, but the weight of evidence strongly argues against its use--particularly in children. Zeolite is also implicated in cancer if its inhaled. It can have the same kind of negative effect as asbestos.

Josie

Postby Josie » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:51 pm

I buy the powder and put it in his bath (2 tablespoons in a full tub of water). I tried it taking the powder myself and did not like the side effects. It gave me stomach pain. In my opinion it works well in bathwater for removing toxins.

Here is information on zeolite and autism that may be helpful.

http://www.articlesbase.com/health-arti ... 01122.html

Saritha

Postby Saritha » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:19 pm

I used bentonite clay internal detox with my kid and I saw positive results. Not big wows, but still saw few good changes. I read zeolite belongs to same family so was interested in trying it out. Maybe I will try out the external ( putting in bath water) first.

Hey Josie did you any good/bad effects from using it?

Josie

Postby Josie » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:43 am

Saritha wrote:I used bentonite clay internal detox with my kid and I saw positive results. Not big wows, but still saw few good changes. I read zeolite belongs to same family so was interested in trying it out. Maybe I will try out the external ( putting in bath water) first.

Hey Josie did you any good/bad effects from using it?

I would say the baths in zeolite for my son were and still are very helpful for him. On bath days his mood is much better. There are no bad effects from using it in his bath water. I wouldn't give it to him in his diet as it gave me an upset stomach when I tried it on myself.

Here is a bath recipe

Zeolite Bath Soak Recipe
recipe image

Natural Zeolite baths are very relaxing and remove a lot of tension and toxins from your whole system.

Ingredients

•2-4 tablespoons of micronized zeolite
•jojoba oil (optional)

Methods/steps

1.Add 2-4 tablespoons of zeolite to a warm bath.
2.A few drops of jojoba oil can also be added to your bath
3.Don’t stay in the bath for too long, 20 minutes is enough.
4.Rest for 30 minutes afterwards to let yourself readjust.

Wait for an hour or so after eating before you soak then refrain from eating for at least 30 minutes afterwards.

http://www.zeolitecentral.com/zeolite-b ... recipe.htm

Ila

Postby Ila » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:58 am

Hi,

I use liquid zeolite detoxification for my son for 2 years. The first year he was enduring a very small dose and progress was minimal: he cooperated better with therapists and so on. But now, when he uses a higher dose, he is progressing well. Sometimes at weekends we do AC chelation with ALA, but he very difficult tolerates this. According to tests of hair, zeolite, however, excreted less metals than ALA, but the zeolite after some time became detoxification with no side effects, except sometimes an overgrowth of yeast in the digestive tract, which we control with GSE. And every detoxification brings children with autism slight progress. Before we started with a clean, my son was non-verbal and completely dysfunctional and he stagnated. Now he has still a lot of problems, but he speaks and he is continually progressing.

Ila

Aisha2

Postby Aisha2 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:50 pm

[quote="Ila"]Hi,

It is wonderful that your son has a progress! My son has just started 5 weeks ago liquid Zeolite and I saw immediate changes but small changes. He is less hyperactive, more focused and has better eye contact. He is taking 3 drops 3 times a day now. He is 4 and he is non-verbal.
I wanted to ask you about your dosage. How many drops does your son take? And how much was he taking at the beginning?
Thank you,
Aisha

Ila[/quote]

raun cesar

Postby raun cesar » Wed May 03, 2017 7:58 am

Never used zeolite just heard of agricultural benefits with metal absorbing traits. There are serious health risks associated, and am reluctant to try it on my kid. Hope you made the right choice

Ivia

Postby Ivia » Thu May 04, 2017 6:17 am

Aisha,
I still use zeolites for my son. But now we use zeolite powder because it is much stronger. Since the oral consummation of zeolite couses my son Candide overgrow, I give him zeolit abaout two weeks, and then we do the next five weeks only AC protocols with TD ALA over the weekends. When we use zeolite, I put about 1/4 teaspoon powder daily in his juice. I will be happy that he can take higher doses. But I know some kids, which don't have intestinal problems, and they take with no problems 1 teaspoon of powder a day. Heavy metal cleaning is for us most useful in our recovery. I see constant cognitive progress... The FDA has listed zeolites on its GRAS list (Generally Regarded As Safe). From my experience, it really isn't harmful.

Ila

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon May 08, 2017 6:07 am

we used it last year and it's worked in the beginning but didn't last long

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”