high vaccine titers/overactive immune system

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Nikkie111

Re: high vaccine titers/overactive immune system

Postby Nikkie111 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:53 pm

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Men B vaccine is not a virus so I wouldn't worry too much about it
He's 4,5 and we give 1750 mg collectively within a day!

Hi Nikkie, i don't know why i just see this post now. How is your sons doing recently? I just get virastop + candidase yesterday and not sure how much virastop shall i give it to him everyday. The suggestion on the bottle is 1 per day but not sure if is enough or not.
does ole helps your son? We are using quicksilver detox package( IMD, R-LA, Glutathione and co-factor) now and not sure if it ok to do valtrax at the same time, what do you think?
also my son still sufer bloating with limited diet, this is very difficult to deal with

Hey, my boy is doing absolutely great! We definitely have progress every week but when we hit regression it's bad!!!! I assume it's yeast as it does go away when I stop giving the culprit usually r-la. But when he comes out of it he's an absolute star! He's better socially has a new best friend and he's going to football clubs participating properly!! With virastop we are doing pretty bad, not sure if something in it aggrevates him or if it's killing a virus which in turn feeds yeast but it's been bad for us- we do nattokinase instead ...

I'd say before you start valtrex have a think about doing the b12 injections... Me personally I can't do without valtrex can't even dream about stopping!!!! I'll actually alternate with famvir soon
If you think what you re doing now actually adds value maybe stick with it instead of valtrex otherwise you might need to rethink your strategy -maybe the b12 valtrex route... All together could possibly be too much for him...

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon May 08, 2017 6:48 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Men B vaccine is not a virus so I wouldn't worry too much about it
He's 4,5 and we give 1750 mg collectively within a day!

Hi Nikkie, i don't know why i just see this post now. How is your sons doing recently? I just get virastop + candidase yesterday and not sure how much virastop shall i give it to him everyday. The suggestion on the bottle is 1 per day but not sure if is enough or not.
does ole helps your son? We are using quicksilver detox package( IMD, R-LA, Glutathione and co-factor) now and not sure if it ok to do valtrax at the same time, what do you think?
also my son still sufer bloating with limited diet, this is very difficult to deal with

Hey, my boy is doing absolutely great! We definitely have progress every week but when we hit regression it's bad!!!! I assume it's yeast as it does go away when I stop giving the culprit usually r-la. But when he comes out of it he's an absolute star! He's better socially has a new best friend and he's going to football clubs participating properly!! With virastop we are doing pretty bad, not sure if something in it aggrevates him or if it's killing a virus which in turn feeds yeast but it's been bad for us- we do nattokinase instead ...

I'd say before you start valtrex have a think about doing the b12 injections... Me personally I can't do without valtrex can't even dream about stopping!!!! I'll actually alternate with famvir soon
If you think what you re doing now actually adds value maybe stick with it instead of valtrex otherwise you might need to rethink your strategy -maybe the b12 valtrex route... All together could possibly be too much for him...

Sound's great! I can't wait to try Valtrex on my son. We are doing b12 injection every other day since last Nov. I'm thinking Valtrex, or LDN or dmps on him. He definitely has virus issue and metal toxic. Not sure which one shall we use 1st. By the way, may i ask how do you control yeast on your son?
I never think my son could play football in a football club, but you give me the hope. Many thanks Nikkie.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri May 12, 2017 5:03 am

i-jerry wrote:Sound's great! I can't wait to try Valtrex on my son. We are doing b12 injection every other day since last Nov. I'm thinking Valtrex, or LDN or dmps on him. He definitely has virus issue and metal toxic. Not sure which one shall we use 1st. By the way, may i ask how do you control yeast on your son?
I never think my son could play football in a football club, but you give me the hope. Many thanks Nikkie.

Yes he will play football you ll see!!! Hang in there and he ll do it!
Wrt yeast when it's extremely bad we give candigone or yeast aid but the first is actually really good! Sometimes we give diflicun but that's the worst case scenario

Have you done a stool test for bacteria? How are you targeting those?

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Fri May 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:Sound's great! I can't wait to try Valtrex on my son. We are doing b12 injection every other day since last Nov. I'm thinking Valtrex, or LDN or dmps on him. He definitely has virus issue and metal toxic. Not sure which one shall we use 1st. By the way, may i ask how do you control yeast on your son?

Yes he will play football you ll see!!! Hang in there and he ll do it!
Wrt yeast when it's extremely bad we give candigone or yeast aid but the first is actually really good! Sometimes we give diflicun but that's the worst case scenario

Have you done a stool test for bacteria? How are you targeting those?

Yes we did it last summer with the negative result. but during the time i believe he had fungi issue because he get up every midnight during the whole summer last year and silly giggle all day long. But in his stool test was nothing in there :(

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”