Chemobrain MRT Help

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Ani'sMom

Chemobrain MRT Help

Postby Ani'sMom » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:59 am

Hi. Has anyone tried the chemobrain or MRT? If so, could you please let me in on how it went? Were there any substantial improvements and did it continue to be there? My son is 11 and we r exhausting our options and time is running out. Sigh. one day, when I ask him a question, he gives me an incredible answer - this is a very rare scenario and the next day, if I ask him the same question, I get a 'noise' or grunt for answer :? This is not a one time thing. I have seen this over and over again. I know the child is intact inside during those moments but how do we bring them out?! So, I thought this might just work. So please give me your valuable suggestions on this or something that works.

craighaynes

Re: Chemobrain MRT Help

Postby craighaynes » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:42 am

Chemobrain is a symptom reported by many cancer patients with difficulty processing information. It is a legitimate, diagnosable condition that can be caused by chemotherapy treatment, the cancer itself, or secondary medical conditions such as anemia.

Ani'sMom

Postby Ani'sMom » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:59 am

Hi. I was referring to this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RuUcXPs-u2o
We have started to do the neurofeed using QEEG and LORETA.Yet to see any major changes. We also figured out that he is infected with H.Pylori. So once we started working on it, there have been some changes. Looks like it is a long process too. Will post if there are major changes :)

Ani'sMom

Postby Ani'sMom » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:04 am

Update - we did the treatment for 7 months with ups and downs but no real breakthrough in any area. One main thing is, there were some partial seizures when we initially started out which were not there by the end of the treatment.
The times we saw the glimmers of hope were when we were treating the H.pylori. But the die-offs were another story altogether and it is always coming back with a vengeance.
What I did figure out was that my son does not have enough energy even with all the vitamins and minerals we supplement. I thought his gut had completely healed by now but looks like not. There is inflammation in the brain to be treated. Without doing these, we are not moving forward. Back to the drawing board.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”