foot pain

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Asterix

foot pain

Postby Asterix » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:24 am

Hi, for a long while my daughter (7) has suffered with stomach pain. She has had numerous tests and was diagnosed coeliac and more recently told she is unable to break down sugar.
We are hoping meds for this will help with pain. I'm sure you can understand when a child is limited verbally there is a certain amount of guess work but just lately I'm beginning to think that that pain is in her feet.
It seems to be a really bad pain and just wondering if anyone has come across foot pain before.
Thanks

jaumeb

Re: foot pain

Postby jaumeb » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:39 am

Gluten and sugar are known offenders. That's why I use buckwheat, quinoa, lentils, potatoes, some veggies, organic meat, wild fish, evco, evoo, ...

williams_dad

Postby williams_dad » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Asterix wrote: and more recently told she is unable to break down sugar.

a supplement with chromium and vitamin D might be able to help here
chromium picolinate is the best form

WD
http://spectrumsleuth.fr.yuku.com/forums/11/General/General

Asterix

Postby Asterix » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:28 am

Thanks for that. Williams dad, we have started her on an enzyme - invertase to help break down sugar. Have you any experienced knowledge of this
Thanks

williams_dad

Postby williams_dad » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:22 am

Asterix wrote:Thanks for that. Williams dad, we have started her on an enzyme - invertase to help break down sugar. Have you any experienced knowledge of this
Thanks

sorry no
http://spectrumsleuth.fr.yuku.com/forums/11/General/General

Aaron083

Postby Aaron083 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:38 am

Foot problem is very common problem.That’s an irritation or inflammation of the band of tough tissue connecting the heel bone to the toes. Usually, it hurts the worst in the morning when you’re getting out of bed. You can feel it in your heel or in your arch. For foot pain safty we can wear a comfertable sleepers.It is very helpful for foot pain relief.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”