Buhner protocol - questions for CdB!!!

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Marya

Re: Buhner protocol - questions for CdB!!!

Postby Marya » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:09 pm

CdB wrote:Heat the milk, covered with lid, stirring occasionally until just about/before boiling point, remove from fire, rest for 30 minutes stirring occasionally, put a pot in cold water and cool it around 100F not higher than 105F. Pour it in 1 quart glass jar or yogurt maker, open the few capsule of probiotics and pour inside the milk, keep in a warm place for 24 hrs I use dough warmer and keep it at 102F.

Thank you so much. Do you use bifidobacterium and lactobacillus probiotics? And which brand do you prefer?

CdB

Postby CdB » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I will open a new tread in next few days about probiotics as it needs a thread in itself.

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:52 pm

CdB wrote:Heat the milk, covered with lid, stirring occasionally until just about/before boiling point, remove from fire, rest for 30 minutes stirring occasionally, put a pot in cold water and cool it around 100F not higher than 105F. Pour it in 1 quart glass jar or yogurt maker, open the few capsule of probiotics and pour inside the milk, keep in a warm place for 24 hrs I use dough warmer and keep it at 102F.

Hi CdB & Nikkie, may i know which book do you recommend on Dr Buhner antivirals? I checked on his website this is many of books to choose and it makes me confused. thanks a lot.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:07 am

i-jerry wrote:

Hi CdB & Nikkie, may i know which book do you recommend on Dr Buhner antivirals? I checked on his website this is many of books to choose and it makes me confused. thanks a lot.

Hiya

He has a herbal Antivirals and a herbal antibiotics one
They are both brilliant!
Key thing is for those to work you must give a herb that works synergetically the main one is ginger - we give 3-4 ginger teas a day!

Good luck x

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

Hiya

They are both brilliant!
Key thing is for those to work you must give a herb that works synergetically the main one is ginger - we give 3-4 ginger teas a day!

Good luck x

thanks, i'm going to amazon now. We had ginger tea at home. Do you use fresh ginger or tea bag? 3-4 ginger teas bag or refill water? :D

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:53 pm

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

Hiya

They are both brilliant!

Good luck x

thanks, i'm going to amazon now. We had ginger tea at home. Do you use fresh ginger or tea bag? 3-4 ginger teas bag or refill water? :D

Fresh ginger I'm afraid! I cut little pieces and put it in boiling water for few minutes or even better I squeeze the ginger take the juice out with a syringe and give it to him at least 3 times a day. I started doing it for myself as well and I feel great... Next time you get a tonsillitis have some ginger and see how you ll get cured instantly! Be prepared it's extremely hot

Good luck X

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
Hiya

They are both brilliant!

Good luck x

Fresh ginger I'm afraid! I cut little pieces and put it in boiling water for few minutes or even better I squeeze the ginger take the juice out with a syringe and give it to him at least 3 times a day. I started doing it for myself as well and I feel great... Next time you get a tonsillitis have some ginger and see how you ll get cured instantly! Be prepared it's extremely hot

Good luck X

get it, I'll try ginger tea for both of us and books are on the way. Many thanks for your suggestion. :D

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”