Best Probiotic & with what improvement?

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

mommy4ev

Best Probiotic & with what improvement?

Postby mommy4ev » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Hello, which probiotic have you found the most successful with your child and what gains have you noticed? I have been on Ortho Biotic for almost two months and do not see any change (with my toddler), I am unsure what to try next or how long I should remain on one to see an improvement. Thanks!

Nikkie111

Re: Best Probiotic & with what improvement?

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:26 am

Symprove drink but not sure they sell it where you are
For first time his good Bacterua went 4+ in the stool test

mommy4ev

Postby mommy4ev » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:Symprove drink but not sure they sell it where you are

Thank you! What improvement did you see? I am in Texas is this only available in Europe?

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:11 pm

mommy4ev wrote:

Thank you! What improvement did you see? I am in Texas is this only available in Europe?

Hmmm not sure I'm in UK maybe you can see if Amazon.com has it ? Otherwise our second best was pro-15
You wouldn't see an improvement in its own, I had to do so many others things but it definitely didn't give him bad reaction like others did and helped with his constipation

aveerj

Postby aveerj » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:12 pm

you can try probonix - liquid probiotic drops, it has similar claims as Symprove.
I can't comment on the benefits yet, since i started my daughter on it last week only. So far, her stool has become regular, which is really rare in her case.

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:25 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
mommy4ev wrote:

Hmmm not sure I'm in UK maybe you can see if Amazon.com has it ? Otherwise our second best was pro-15
You wouldn't see an improvement in its own, I had to do so many others things but it definitely didn't give him bad reaction like others did and helped with his constipation

Hi Nikkkie, I just checked on there website and looks really good. We will order 12 weeks programme for my son today. Thank you for your recommendation.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:38 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
mommy4ev wrote:

Hi Nikkkie, I just checked on there website and looks really good. We will order 12 weeks programme for my son today. Thank you for your recommendation.

pleasure! it's quite expensive as each bottles lasts for about 8-9 days but that's the only probiotic that brought our good bacteria up in the stool test
everything else was a waste of money and time

good luck!

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:53 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Hmmm not sure I'm in UK maybe you can see if Amazon.com has it ? Otherwise our second best was pro-15

pleasure! it's quite expensive as each bottles lasts for about 8-9 days but that's the only probiotic that brought our good bacteria up in the stool test
everything else was a waste of money and time

good luck!

I bought the original one for him, not sure about the taste. Can't wait to try it on him because he has very dry stool everyday. thank you

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”