ADHD or Aspeger? BioMed or Biofeedback or ABA?

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

zoewang

ADHD or Aspeger? BioMed or Biofeedback or ABA?

Postby zoewang » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:29 am

I am completely lost in the sea of information, especially the BioMed and supplement forum.

First of all, I am not sure if my son has ADHD, or Autism or anything as he is fairly high functioning (athletic, physical healthy) except he's been silly, verbal/physical aggregation, impulsive, don't follow instructions, and forgetful on everything.

Second, where do I even start? We tried school counseling, and recently a bunch of lab work done. By going to the Biomed forum, I am completely lost in all the discussions and terms there.

Third, which protocol to start? Dr Welsh? Morley Robbins?
I can't seem to find many people having similar kids like mine ... or if yes, would you pleeeeeease raise your hand and share your journey with me as what worked and what not? How can I get my kids to calm down, be less intense, and more control? Where to start?

How about brain balance, bio feedback ....

I am totally lost and please share with me me know where to START!! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

zoewang

Re: ADHD or Aspeger? BioMed or Biofeedback or ABA?

Postby zoewang » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Any Help here? Anyone who has kids similar symptoms with any access? thank you sooooo much

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Maybe start with good diet ? At minimum a very heathy GFDFSF (as it can be unhealthy ) or SCD? Maybe just that alone could have a big impact on him ?

zoewang

Postby zoewang » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:15 pm

I thought Diet alone should not fix the whole root issue if it's generic? Because there is no diet that can sufficiently compensate gene issue.

Do most people start with a DAN doctor? DAN doctor practices functional or different protocols. Does anyone has recommendation to use which protocols for my kids symptom?

Thanks

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”