Belive it or not! Almost cured

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Marya

Belive it or not! Almost cured

Postby Marya » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi everyone in this forum,
This is my first topic. And I never thought in my life that I'm going to share my experience with anyone.
I'm 30 years old now, and I'm a postgraduate student. However, since I was a child I was weird a little bit. From my childhood I remember that I had a gut infection and lactose intolerance. I was behaving in a strange way but no one knew that I was Aspergers. As I was sociable and active but differently as you may know. When I started my school I was successful and I was the top of my class for almost 6 years. I was OK at school, just not as a normal child. My symptoms were not very strong. I used to sleep well and listen well to my teacher and also play with my classmates but SILLY. My older brother used to call me Dumb! Also some of my cousins called me silly and dumb. As I was good at school, I never got diagnosed and I never got medicated. I was eating Gluten and Casien almost every day, although I believe that those had a negative impact on my life quality. At that time those mental or brain disorders were not well known, and also my family were not well educated. So they thought that I'm a bit different from other kids or I have a different personality. Now and a few months ago, the miracle has happened! I was looking for some vitamins and supplements for my skin and hair. Some websites recommended Pycnogenol and MSM along with Vitamin C. I was taking Vitamin C 1000 mg for a year but didn't notice anything on my behaviour. However, it made my skin glow. But when I have started MSM and Pycnogenol, my behaviour has changed dramatically! I became more sociable and the fatigue is gone. I became more interested in people and want to go out. The daydreaming is gone completely. My concentration became better. I'm able to see, listen, sense and feel better. As an adult I do see and hear but not as a normal person. I can say that I recovered 85%.
I was suffering from anxiety and depression, and couldn't understand anyone and no one could understand me. But all of that is gone. And I'm positive and relaxed. It is not only about my behaviour and attitude, but as well as my cognitive. I'm able to think clearly and understand situations better. I used to not distinguish between the right and wrong. But all that is gone. I never thought that I have a brain disorder, I thought that I was stressed out. But when I have started those supplements I knew the difference as I completely felt it from inside. Then I remember my history with my gut's problem. It wasn't that easy though! At first, I felt happier and at peace. But after that, I felt very down as I became aware of my issue and I felt sorry for my self. I stayed a month or more feeling unsure what to do, either to continue my studies or to drop it out. Also my family and my colleagues were asking what happened with me as they noticed the changes. Most people thought that I'm under medications or so.
Also to force people with my new personality wasn't easy. I had a lot of thought and memories inside my head as if I was asleep for my whole life and I just woke up. I was running out of MSM, and I thought Pycnogenol was what made all the changes. So I continued with Pycnogenol, along with Vitamin C, and I also started Bacopa, fish oil, evening primrose oil. And I was eating Gluten and Casien in my diet. I didn't feel good as when I was taking MSM. Then I reintroduced MSM again with Pycnogenol, B-complex and Vitamin C, and I felt better again. However, some days I didn't feel OK and then I knew that I'm eating something that I shouldn't. I then have started Gluten and Casien free diet and I felt more stable. From my experience, MSM has changed and saved my life! I will take it for the rest of my life and I will make sure that I will never run out of it.
I would be grateful if you could please advice me or support me to keep going with my journey as sometimes I feel frustrated and that I can't do anything.

jaumeb

Re: Belive it or not! Almost cured

Postby jaumeb » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:44 pm

It is amazing that you found something that works. I can relate to your story and I hope you stay in touch.

zoewang

Postby zoewang » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:23 pm

appreciate you share your life with us.
How long did it take for you to feel the difference after starting MSM?

White swan

Postby White swan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:22 am

Really? Amazing.
The medicine sounds like traditional medicine but I don't know. You bought it from the pharmacy?
Could you recommend the website to me?

Thank you.

Marya

Postby Marya » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:46 am

jaumeb wrote:It is amazing that you found something that works. I can relate to your story and I hope you stay in touch.

Thank you.

Marya

Postby Marya » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:07 am

zoewang wrote:appreciate you share your life with us.
How long did it take for you to feel the difference after starting MSM?

About a week, but I was distrubing the result by eating all the food that I have allergies to.
I have tried different supplements by the way, PS, Vinpoctin, Bacopa, fish oil, ALA, Evening Primrose oil. I haven't seen WOW results. They might help with some people but not for me. MSM was a miracle or me! It is like a cup of coffee, you would feel the results in 15-30 mins. I'm taking it as tablets but I heard that you could take it as a powder and it is more sufficient as it would be pure. I will try it as a powder and will update here.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”