High histamine HELP!!

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Jillh

High histamine HELP!!

Postby Jillh » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:21 am

My little one turns nasty every year around this time. Tree pollen has become enemy number 1. I try nautral and every year I Circle my calendar for March 1 to remind myself to get in front of seasonal allergies and start him on an allergy medication. We have a number of natural products that promote his immune system, address histamine and support his liver pathways. But I think this year is going to be terrible for pollen and I may need something like Claritin on board. I have no idea which one to go for so I'd like to hear from others the good, the bad and the ugly as far as allergy meds go. THANK YOU!!!

Marya

Re: High histamine HELP!!

Postby Marya » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Jillh wrote:My little one turns nasty every year around this time. Tree pollen has become enemy number 1. I try nautral and every year I Circle my calendar for March 1 to remind myself to get in front of seasonal allergies and start him on an allergy medication. We have a number of natural products that promote his immune system, address histamine and support his liver pathways. But I think this year is going to be terrible for pollen and I may need something like Claritin on board. I have no idea which one to go for so I'd like to hear from others the good, the bad and the ugly as far as allergy meds go. THANK YOU!!!

Hi Jillh, I seem that I have similar allergies as your child. Could you please tell me about the medication or natural supplements that you use to address histamin?
The last October I had a serious allergies and that caused an inflammation in my brain.

Jillh

Postby Jillh » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:37 pm

My son takes all the Bioray kids products and I swear by them. I would recommend reaching out to them to see what they recommend for adults. But off the top of my head I would say the Liver Lover product, as histamines create more work for the liver and stress out the adrenals. Also Vitamin C may be something to look into? Histamine is a real problem for us every spring:(( Good luck and I hope you find some relief!!

Marya

Postby Marya » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Jillh wrote:My son takes all the Bioray kids products and I swear by them. I would recommend reaching out to them to see what they recommend for adults. But off the top of my head I would say the Liver Lover product, as histamines create more work for the liver and stress out the adrenals. Also Vitamin C may be something to look into? Histamine is a real problem for us every spring:(( Good luck and I hope you find some relief!!

Thank you so much. And hope you find something would work for your child.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”