BIORAY KIDS SHINE?

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

cindryx117

BIORAY KIDS SHINE?

Postby cindryx117 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi,

Read only good reviews of the Bioray shine and was wondering whether there are any other parents out there who have tried it and could tell me what they gained from it? In terms of mood, gut issues, speech, concentration etc...

I intend to buy this for my 3.5 year old non-verbal loving son.
Thanks,

Jillh

Re: BIORAY KIDS SHINE?

Postby Jillh » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:21 pm

We LOVE all of the Bioray kids line!! My son who is 8 has been taking Calm & Focus before school and Happy & Shine after school for years. He is now verbal and sweet and loves going to school and has regular BMs. I can definitely tell a difference when he doesn't take his bioray. As far as Shine goes it helps him be more regular. He used to push on his abdomen and I knew he was uncomfortable. He hasn't done that in years! It's hard to say exactly what it does specifically. He didn't wake up one day verbal. But the Bioray along with his therapies and a lot of hard work he has made HUGE gains! I will continue to give him Bioray Bc the products work for him and we are very happy with the direction things are going. We also didn't have any negative side effects from any of these products. Hope that helps!

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”