HELP PLZ

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

ampe

HELP PLZ

Postby ampe » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:49 am

Hello everyone
I am the mum of a little autistic boy of 4 and a half, I read a lot of information that very useful for the treatment of my son
Today I can write to you because I am starting to lose hope of recuperating it, 3 years of biomedical treatment and two defer DAN, my son made small progress, until today he is not potty training, Swallow, do not eat alone, do not eat the pieces, I spend thousands of euros for nothing. I find in this manifest forum and with the help of the parents here a lot of information that Don DAN does not manage to explain it
The amino acid test shows that all the amino acids too low, even amoniac this situation really scares me,
Methylation problem,
Vaccine antibody levels are very high,
He made 12 rounds of ALA and DMSA with some progress
It takes a lot of supplements but I do not see any progress
The falapping and stimmig (vocal and motor of my son sticks with the antibiotic, just at the stop of treatment all the symptoms comes back
I do not know what to do
If anyone here can help me i will be recognized
thank you to all of you
Still desolate from my bad English

FatherOf2

Re: HELP PLZ

Postby FatherOf2 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Have you seen a neurologist and have you tested EEG for 24 hours? You need to treat abnormal EEG activity and seizures. After that, you need to consider HBOT.

ampe

Postby ampe » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:09 pm

His EEG of 24h is normal, I am in France we have not the

If anyone can explain why all the amnino acid its too low, and the ammonia too, is what it has problems of things or other things, I am worried

ampe

Postby ampe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:42 am

My son has a big problem with phenol, he does not tolerate liver life what other product should give him to detoxify his liver and kidneys please?

ampe

Postby ampe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:45 am

there is someone???????????

FatherOf2

Postby FatherOf2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:51 am

If amino acids are too low, you can give whey protein. Does he eat any meat? If ammonia is low, you should be happy. For liver detox, you can use herb Milk Thistle.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Pretty much all asd kids have low amino acids, it's typical and its indication of food/protein is not digested or broken down properly

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”