shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Thu May 11, 2017 5:40 am

Hello,

My son is 5 1/2 with autism, and our doctor prescribed Ala from Thorne, 150mg per day. I find the R-la form from quicksilver, and it looks more effective than normal ala. Now i find the on the web and it said NO R-LA but didn't write any reason about it.

http://cutlersuccessstories.weebly.com/ ... to-do.html

Does anyone know why use ALA but no R-la?

Also, we are willing to try DMPS for my son because he has really high in Arsenic, Nickel, Cadmium.... Our doctor wants to use ALA + Bodybio PC to chelate the metal and chemical on him. He doesn't prescribe the DMPS to us because 'he has the more chemical issue than metal, ALA plus PC work better than DMPS, DMPS only works on metal not chemical.'

Our doctor's theory is using PC for 3 months, and then add ala( we are in here) until the end of the year, and might think about PC IV or LDN in the next year. But as parents, we really don't want to waste our time. I'm not sure does oral ALA + PC could really move the metal from our child's body?

The reason we don't want to use DMSA because he has a yeast issue. Liposomal EDTA is the other option, but i didn't see too many people use it.

Last, does anyone know how to buy DMPS (Germany one) without prescription( looks like impossible) or how can i buy a prescription from a doctor? Many thanks, Jerry.

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Thu May 11, 2017 6:17 am

We used bodybio PC since Dec 2016, about 6 months now.
Quicksilver detox cube, include IMD, Liposomal GSH, R-ala, and cofactor for 3 months. We see the difference since my son takes quicksilver cube. He talks more ( language delay is our biggest issue, and he is a bilingual child). Didn't see yeast issue on GSH, start to write words and sentences on his practice book. He couldn't or doesn't want to write anything except numbers before Chrismas 2016. But now he writes 3 pages English and 3 pages math per day.

I think the detox cube plus pc is worked on him (but on the web i post above some people have really negative feedback on it )

Liposomal glutathione is just as bad! My Mum told me that watching me do the Shade protocol reminded her of watching Dad when he was dying. 17 months after stopping it I'm still not back to where I was prior (which wasn't that great, but at least my brain worked in those days). I've realized I need to chelate properly or I won't ever recover from the damage that protocol did! Hence I'm here [the "Andy Cutler Chelation Think Tank" group on Facebook], getting ready to do it right this time. - Monique
Not sure if it was the liposomoal GSH, R-ALA, or a dump phase, but I was scared straight. I'll never touch QS products again after my symptoms all came back with a vengeance. Smooth sailing on ACC [Andrew Cutler Chelation] - all horrible symptoms gone that I got while on QS are history - on round 16 and working up quick! (50mg next round!). - Scott



I'm still struggling with his language, comprehension and social ability. He could talk fluently and naturally but the topic is very limited, always link with numbers, how many, how much, what time....
Also, he won't tell me what really happen in school. A child scratched his face yesterday, but when I asked him he said no one did it on him.
He could read a book but he doesn't understand what does talk about. He could understand the sentences but not the whole paragraph and the story.
His math is really good, now he is doing ks1 practise book ( he is in reception). He still learning counting 1-20 at school, but he could do times tables, 3d shapes, division and fraction etc.

Last, social ability. He doesn't make any friend in his life. Zero social ability, only play with adults at school. He doesn't talk to children but teachers. I read online and some people said L. Reuteri Probiotic could help. Does anyone try it with improvement?

Thanks in advance.

Ivia
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Ivia » Thu May 11, 2017 3:53 pm

At your place, I would continue with chelation. I didn't try the Quicksilver detox cube, but I use R-ALA for my son (Cutler protocol) and how I have read, this protocol for autistic children can last 4 to 6 years. If you've seen gains with the Quicksilver protocol, continue it ...

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Thu May 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Ivia wrote:At your place, I would continue with chelation. I didn't try the Quicksilver detox cube, but I use R-ALA for my son (Cutler protocol) and how I have read, this protocol for autistic children can last 4 to 6 years. If you've seen gains with the Quicksilver protocol, continue it ...


Hi Ivia, many thanks for your reply. Do you use DMSA + R-la? Have you see any changes on it?

williams_dad
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:47 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby williams_dad » Thu May 11, 2017 10:01 pm

always use R-ALA
some info here
http://spectrumsleuth.fr.yuku.com/topic ... ipoic-Acid

NEVER take glutathione

WD
http://spectrumsleuth.fr.yuku.com/forums/11/General/General

Nikkie111
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri May 12, 2017 5:10 am

i-jerry wrote:Hello,

My son is 5 1/2 with autism, and our doctor prescribed Ala from Thorne, 150mg per day. I find the R-la form from quicksilver, and it looks more effective than normal ala. Now i find the on the web and it said NO R-LA but didn't write any reason about it.

http://cutlersuccessstories.weebly.com/ ... to-do.html

Does anyone know why use ALA but no R-la?

Also, we are willing to try DMPS for my son because he has really high in Arsenic, Nickel, Cadmium.... Our doctor wants to use ALA + Bodybio PC to chelate the metal and chemical on him. He doesn't prescribe the DMPS to us because 'he has the more chemical issue than metal, ALA plus PC work better than DMPS, DMPS only works on metal not chemical.'

Our doctor's theory is using PC for 3 months, and then add ala( we are in here) until the end of the year, and might think about PC IV or LDN in the next year. But as parents, we really don't want to waste our time. I'm not sure does oral ALA + PC could really move the metal from our child's body?

The reason we don't want to use DMSA because he has a yeast issue. Liposomal EDTA is the other option, but i didn't see too many people use it.

Last, does anyone know how to buy DMPS (Germany one) without prescription( looks like impossible) or how can i buy a prescription from a doctor? Many thanks, Jerry.


Really really really be careful with ALA or R-LA. It slows down the conversion from T4 to T3
Has you doctor done a thyroid test? I really urge you to do the full TSH, T4,T3... If thyroid not working properly you can't move on any further

Also for us DMPs was awful but we were ok with dmsa
Not sure if the quicksilver products are OK for kids they are high strength and many have alcohol

Ivia
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Ivia » Fri May 12, 2017 12:45 pm

I-jerry,
I only use R-ALA. With every round I see little cognitive progress. When we started Cutler's protocol 3 years ago, my son was unverbal and he learned very quickly the first word. Because of the complications we stopped chelation. We started chelation again 6 months ago. But now we supplemented him with molybdenum and we replaced ALA with R-ALA, and son tolerates it very well. I see progress in speech, graphomotor skills, memory and logical conclusion. Unfortunately I do not see progress in socialization, reducing stimmings, gut problems...

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Fri May 12, 2017 5:27 pm

williams_dad wrote:always use R-ALA
some info here
http://spectrumsleuth.fr.yuku.com/topic ... ipoic-Acid

NEVER take glutathione

WD


Hi WD, many thanks for your reply. May i ask why never use GSH? Also, are you using DMPS/DMSA with R-ala or R-ala only?

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Fri May 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Really really really be careful with ALA or R-LA. It slows down the conversion from T4 to T3
Has you doctor done a thyroid test? I really urge you to do the full TSH, T4,T3... If thyroid not working properly you can't move on any further

Also for us DMPs was awful but we were ok with dmsa
Not sure if the quicksilver products are OK for kids they are high strength and many have alcohol[/quote]

Hi Nikkie,
We had two iodine ratio test on last year, is it the thyroid test? Our doctor only uses EPD, PC and ALA with plenty of vitamins, mineral and E-lyte.
QS products that I bought are alcohol-free. They are liposomal GSH, r-ALA and IMD. Valtrex is on the list to try during school holiday.
How long have you used on DMSA? Does your son has yeast issue during it? My son doesn't have many yeast behaviours such as silly giggle, weak up during the night and hyper, but he has horrible GI bloating.

Nikkie111
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri May 12, 2017 5:48 pm

i-jerry wrote:Hi Nikkie,
We had two iodine ratio test on last year, is it the thyroid test? Our doctor only uses EPD, PC and ALA with plenty of vitamins, mineral and E-lyte.
QS products that I bought are alcohol-free. They are liposomal GSH, r-ALA and IMD. Valtrex is on the list to try during school holiday.
How long have you used on DMSA? Does your son has yeast issue during it? My son doesn't have many yeast behaviours such as silly giggle, weak up during the night and hyper, but he has horrible GI bloating.

Not really, to check thyroid you need a proper blood test of Ths t4 t3...
We did about 6-7 rounds of dmsa and yes we did have lots of yeast . For us yeast manifests itself as looking like drunk not giggling etc
Pretty much all asd kids have bloating - we still do - I think that's the last thing that goes :-)

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Fri May 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:Hi Nikkie,
We had two iodine ratio test on last year, is it the thyroid test? Our doctor only uses EPD, PC and ALA with plenty of vitamins, mineral and E-lyte.
QS products that I bought are alcohol-free. They are liposomal GSH, r-ALA and IMD. Valtrex is on the list to try during school holiday.
How long have you used on DMSA? Does your son has yeast issue during it? My son doesn't have many yeast behaviours such as silly giggle, weak up during the night and hyper, but he has horrible GI bloating.

Not really, to check thyroid you need a proper blood test of Ths t4 t3...
We did about 6-7 rounds of dmsa and yes we did have lots of yeast . For us yeast manifests itself as looking like drunk not giggling etc
Pretty much all asd kids have bloating - we still do - I think that's the last thing that goes :-)


I will ask the doctor next week. Thank you for mention it to me. Are you still using any metal chelation or only focus on Valtrex and herb? How is the stool moving on your son? My son has once a day, but not a lot and always dry. doesn't matter how much probiotics and PC and water he takes.
I tried veg juice, morning warm water with salt, VC, Mag.... but nothing changed.

Actually when I change to custom 11 probiotic on him on last Thursday, his belly is back to normal I mean, totally flat on Monday. But it back to bloating on Wed when he had EPD injection until now. The magic only stay with us 2 days long :oops:

Nikkie111
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Nikkie111 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:26 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:Hi Nikkie,
We had two iodine ratio test on last year, is it the thyroid test? Our doctor only uses EPD, PC and ALA with plenty of vitamins, mineral and E-lyte.
QS products that I bought are alcohol-free. They are liposomal GSH, r-ALA and IMD. Valtrex is on the list to try during school holiday.
How long have you used on DMSA? Does your son has yeast issue during it? My son doesn't have many yeast behaviours such as silly giggle, weak up during the night and hyper, but he has horrible GI bloating.

Not really, to check thyroid you need a proper blood test of Ths t4 t3...
We did about 6-7 rounds of dmsa and yes we did have lots of yeast . For us yeast manifests itself as looking like drunk not giggling etc
Pretty much all asd kids have bloating - we still do - I think that's the last thing that goes :-)


I will ask the doctor next week. Thank you for mention it to me. Are you still using any metal chelation or only focus on Valtrex and herb? How is the stool moving on your son? My son has once a day, but not a lot and always dry. doesn't matter how much probiotics and PC and water he takes.
I tried veg juice, morning warm water with salt, VC, Mag.... but nothing changed.

Actually when I change to custom 11 probiotic on him on last Thursday, his belly is back to normal I mean, totally flat on Monday. But it back to bloating on Wed when he had EPD injection until now. The magic only stay with us 2 days long :oops:

What's an EPD injection ?
No we don't do any chelation at all now- we did quite a bit last year and now just giving antioxidants and keeping the liver fresh and happy with juicing and mushrooms and on top gcmaf capsules/spray can't do without it

If you focus too much on the chelation you might end up losing sight of the other stuff.... Just saying :P my boy started getting fevers with viruses only the last 4 months with valtrex and gcmaf, nothing before then even with chelation..

Most times we do two poos a day but sometimes one- I always give mg oxide and when he has one poo I even give movicol, warm water or Senna (rarely!) to get things moving :-)

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Sun May 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Not really, to check thyroid you need a proper blood test of Ths t4 t3...
We did about 6-7 rounds of dmsa and yes we did have lots of yeast . For us yeast manifests itself as looking like drunk not giggling etc
Pretty much all asd kids have bloating - we still do - I think that's the last thing that goes :-)


I will ask the doctor next week. Thank you for mention it to me. Are you still using any metal chelation or only focus on Valtrex and herb? How is the stool moving on your son? My son has once a day, but not a lot and always dry. doesn't matter how much probiotics and PC and water he takes.
I tried veg juice, morning warm water with salt, VC, Mag.... but nothing changed.

Actually when I change to custom 11 probiotic on him on last Thursday, his belly is back to normal I mean, totally flat on Monday. But it back to bloating on Wed when he had EPD injection until now. The magic only stay with us 2 days long :oops:

What's an EPD injection ?
No we don't do any chelation at all now- we did quite a bit last year and now just giving antioxidants and keeping the liver fresh and happy with juicing and mushrooms and on top gcmaf capsules/spray can't do without it

If you focus too much on the chelation you might end up losing sight of the other stuff.... Just saying :P my boy started getting fevers with viruses only the last 4 months with valtrex and gcmaf, nothing before then even with chelation..

Most times we do two poos a day but sometimes one- I always give mg oxide and when he has one poo I even give movicol, warm water or Senna (rarely!) to get things moving :-)


Hi Nikkie, EPD full name is Enzyme Potentiated Desensitisation, mainly to help him (hopefully) reduce food intolerance, but it has to do 1 year to see the result. So far we didn't feel any difference (2nd injection).
We use virastop _ole on him last week and he had fever on thursday night, and nose bleed on friday to sunday. I think it might because of virastop and ole. he didn't sick since last summer, no fever and very rare cold.
May i know which GCMAF product are you use for your son? We do think oral gcmaf before but didn't buy because it comes from cow's milk. First immune needs injection and seems scary to do by myself.
Do you mean mushroom extract or fresh muchroom? I can't remember i read in somewhere, our kids shouldn't eat mushroom. Can't remember the reason.
I'm going to have a look on mg oxide now. Many thanks for your suggestion.

Nikkie111
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun May 14, 2017 5:42 pm

i-jerry wrote:Hi Nikkie, EPD full name is Enzyme Potentiated Desensitisation, mainly to help him (hopefully) reduce food intolerance, but it has to do 1 year to see the result. So far we didn't feel any difference (2nd injection).
We use virastop _ole on him last week and he had fever on thursday night, and nose bleed on friday to sunday. I think it might because of virastop and ole. he didn't sick since last summer, no fever and very rare cold.
May i know which GCMAF product are you use for your son? We do think oral gcmaf before but didn't buy because it comes from cow's milk. First immune needs injection and seems scary to do by myself.
Do you mean mushroom extract or fresh muchroom? I can't remember i read in somewhere, our kids shouldn't eat mushroom. Can't remember the reason.
I'm going to have a look on mg oxide now. Many thanks for your suggestion.

Had no idea about EPD sounds great!! Maybe give it a chance..... Fever after virastop is fantastic!! Fever is key immune response!
I mean mushrooms specific for cell growth etc like lion's mane, and reishi for immune and liver... yes people say all sorts of things but for us mushrooms are great

That's the gcmaf colostrum https://gcmaf.co.jp
Brilliant stuff just got the spray as well, started it on my very delayed 2,5 yo and hello went throug recent virus without any issues and just about starting puttin sentences together...can't live without it! I honestly wouldn't worry about the dairy thing but it's your call .... Bloody expensive though...

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Sun May 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:Hi Nikkie, EPD full name is Enzyme Potentiated Desensitisation, mainly to help him (hopefully) reduce food intolerance, but it has to do 1 year to see the result. So far we didn't feel any difference (2nd injection).
We use virastop _ole on him last week and he had fever on thursday night, and nose bleed on friday to sunday. I think it might because of virastop and ole. he didn't sick since last summer, no fever and very rare cold.
May i know which GCMAF product are you use for your son? We do think oral gcmaf before but didn't buy because it comes from cow's milk. First immune needs injection and seems scary to do by myself.
Do you mean mushroom extract or fresh muchroom? I can't remember i read in somewhere, our kids shouldn't eat mushroom. Can't remember the reason.
I'm going to have a look on mg oxide now. Many thanks for your suggestion.

Had no idea about EPD sounds great!! Maybe give it a chance..... Fever after virastop is fantastic!! Fever is key immune response!
I mean mushrooms specific for cell growth etc like lion's mane, and reishi for immune and liver... yes people say all sorts of things but for us mushrooms are great

That's the gcmaf colostrum https://gcmaf.co.jp
Brilliant stuff just got the spray as well, started it on my very delayed 2,5 yo and hello went throug recent virus without any issues and just about starting puttin sentences together...can't live without it! I honestly wouldn't worry about the dairy thing but it's your call .... Bloody expensive though...


Hi, this is the one we are thinking about last month, but not sure about the casein. How long have you been use it on your children? and how many capsule did you give it to them a day?
It's great to see you use it because i didn't find anyone else use it on the forum. I think i will rethink about it again.
By the way, I remember you also use the other product to help bootst the immune system, the company is in Kent i think. Have you still using it?

My son definitely is a virus child, virus and immune system is the key to focus. Our doctor also said LDN, but he won't use it this year because he wants to know does epd helps or not :?: I think LDN is also helping to boost the immune system?

monkeyman
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby monkeyman » Sun May 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Cutler specifically states not to use R-ALA alone, so if you aren't using plain ALA (which I believe is a mix of R and S ALA), you're not following his protocol.

Ivia
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Ivia » Mon May 15, 2017 6:22 am

Yes, Monkeyman, Cutler is not an advocate of using R-ALA. Maybe I didn't say good. We use R-ALA according to the Cutler's protocol for ALA (every 3 hour). I use R-ALA because my son better tolerated it (he isn't so irritable). But the point was that I wanted to say: it is bast to stick on a protocol that helped our kids no matter what it is: Cutler's protocol, the Quicksilver protocol or R-ALA or something else... But I think this topic went in some other direction, it doesn't matter anymore...

Nikkie111
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Nikkie111 » Sat May 20, 2017 4:18 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:Hi Nikkie, EPD full name is Enzyme Potentiated Desensitisation, mainly to help him (hopefully) reduce food intolerance, but it has to do 1 year to see the result. So far we didn't feel any difference (2nd injection).
We use virastop _ole on him last week and he had fever on thursday night, and nose bleed on friday to sunday. I think it might because of virastop and ole. he didn't sick since last summer, no fever and very rare cold.
May i know which GCMAF product are you use for your son? We do think oral gcmaf before but didn't buy because it comes from cow's milk. First immune needs injection and seems scary to do by myself.
Do you mean mushroom extract or fresh muchroom? I can't remember i read in somewhere, our kids shouldn't eat mushroom. Can't remember the reason.
I'm going to have a look on mg oxide now. Many thanks for your suggestion.

Had no idea about EPD sounds great!! Maybe give it a chance..... Fever after virastop is fantastic!! Fever is key immune response!
I mean mushrooms specific for cell growth etc like lion's mane, and reishi for immune and liver... yes people say all sorts of things but for us mushrooms are great

That's the gcmaf colostrum https://gcmaf.co.jp
Brilliant stuff just got the spray as well, started it on my very delayed 2,5 yo and hello went throug recent virus without any issues and just about starting puttin sentences together...can't live without it! I honestly wouldn't worry about the dairy thing but it's your call .... Bloody expensive though...


Hi, this is the one we are thinking about last month, but not sure about the casein. How long have you been use it on your children? and how many capsule did you give it to them a day?
It's great to see you use it because i didn't find anyone else use it on the forum. I think i will rethink about it again.
By the way, I remember you also use the other product to help bootst the immune system, the company is in Kent i think. Have you still using it?

My son definitely is a virus child, virus and immune system is the key to focus. Our doctor also said LDN, but he won't use it this year because he wants to know does epd helps or not :?: I think LDN is also helping to boost the immune system?

To be honest by 2,5 yo who has a big intolerance to dairy doesn't react at all with this, on the contrary he's progressing. I give two sprays at bedtime for my youngest and for my 5yo I give half capsule under tongue with a spray and the other half capsule on empty stomach.

The other one we give for immune is Biobran is that what you meant? Yes LDN is supposed to be immune modulator have you tried it?

i-jerry
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby i-jerry » Sat May 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Had no idea about EPD sounds great!! Maybe give it a chance..... Fever after virastop is fantastic!! Fever is key immune response!
I mean mushrooms specific for cell growth etc like lion's mane, and reishi for immune and liver... yes people say all sorts of things but for us mushrooms are great

That's the gcmaf colostrum https://gcmaf.co.jp
Brilliant stuff just got the spray as well, started it on my very delayed 2,5 yo and hello went throug recent virus without any issues and just about starting puttin sentences together...can't live without it! I honestly wouldn't worry about the dairy thing but it's your call .... Bloody expensive though...


Hi, this is the one we are thinking about last month, but not sure about the casein. How long have you been use it on your children? and how many capsule did you give it to them a day?
It's great to see you use it because i didn't find anyone else use it on the forum. I think i will rethink about it again.
By the way, I remember you also use the other product to help bootst the immune system, the company is in Kent i think. Have you still using it?

My son definitely is a virus child, virus and immune system is the key to focus. Our doctor also said LDN, but he won't use it this year because he wants to know does epd helps or not :?: I think LDN is also helping to boost the immune system?

To be honest by 2,5 yo who has a big intolerance to dairy doesn't react at all with this, on the contrary he's progressing. I give two sprays at bedtime for my youngest and for my 5yo I give half capsule under tongue with a spray and the other half capsule on empty stomach.

The other one we give for immune is Biobran is that what you meant? Yes LDN is supposed to be immune modulator have you tried it?


Thank you for share your experience. I would like to try LDN but not sure which brand to go with( I only find one online shop doesn't need a prescription) and which protocol to follow. I will let you know once I use it. By the way, we just finished 40 hrs mhbot on Friday. I haven't seen either good or bad thing on him. He has yeast behaviour in the beginning and seems ok after 10 hrs. Didn't see the expressive language.

Nikkie111
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 am

Re: shall we use ALA or R-la? what to do next, help plz!

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:06 am

i-jerry wrote:
Thank you for share your experience. I would like to try LDN but not sure which brand to go with( I only find one online shop doesn't need a prescription) and which protocol to follow. I will let you know once I use it. By the way, we just finished 40 hrs mhbot on Friday. I haven't seen either good or bad thing on him. He has yeast behaviour in the beginning and seems ok after 10 hrs. Didn't see the expressive language.

Shame for hbot - if I were you I wouldn't spent anymore time or money on it unless you see proper progress


Which LDN did you see online? Are there any reviews on it? Do you have a link?


Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”