A bad headache with lack of sleep and disorganised thoughts

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Marya

Re: A bad headache with lack of sleep and disorganised thoughts

Postby Marya » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:Rhodiola was ok but not good enough for my symptoms hence didn't give it to my kid either. Vinpocetine must be taken with food and good choline- did you try it like this?
To be honest depends on the severity and source of your issues but if you don't mind trying something new go for alpha gpc, it could be proven cr*p but worth it.
Good luck x

Hi Nikkie, I've tried Vinpoctine with Choline, it is Choline bitrate in B-complex, it is 250mg, I take it with 5mg Vinpoctine and I'm feeling good! They give me a good boost for focus and well being! Thank you so much for your advice. I'm also taking Bacopa and flaxseed oil to maintain the balance of the brain!

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Marya wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Rhodiola was ok but not good enough for my symptoms hence didn't give it to my kid either. Vinpocetine must be taken with food and good choline- did you try it like this?
To be honest depends on the severity and source of your issues but if you don't mind trying something new go for alpha gpc, it could be proven cr*p but worth it.
Good luck x

Hi Nikkie, I've tried Vinpoctine with Choline, it is Choline bitrate in B-complex, it is 250mg, I take it with 5mg Vinpoctine and I'm feeling good! They give me a good boost for focus and well being! Thank you so much for your advice. I'm also taking Bacopa and flaxseed oil to maintain the balance of the brain!

Gosh just saw this sorry
Hope u r still better - I ll try your flaxseed oil suggestion x

Marya

Postby Marya » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:52 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
Marya wrote:
Good luck x

Gosh just saw this sorry
Hope u r still better - I ll try your flaxseed oil suggestion x

Hi Nikkie, no worries! I'm actually having a pain on the right side of my head. So I'm going to do a scan but I'm just a bit afraid and also it would be expensive! Any thought about a simple scan please?
Regarding the supplements I'm on vitamin C, B-complex, bacopa, and flaxseed oil. And Valerian root before bed. I'm ok with them, focus, behaviour and well being. My next plan is to try the protocol of inulin with fish oil, did you try that?

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:13 pm

I tried that on my kid but not sure it did anything.....
Wrt scan I think you have to do MRI as the scan is what small babies do when their skull is not fully closed :wink:

Maybe looked at Antivirals..... Or supplements that modulate the immune or raise NK cells- maybe some of your symptoms would ease of the cause was viral/immune related

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”