quick question for Rick about 02 in mhbot

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

nonov

quick question for Rick about 02 in mhbot

Postby nonov » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello Mr. Rick, (and everyone reading)

I am a fan of your posts here at autismweb! I think I've read just about all of them...but don't quiz me! :lol: I'd fail with the poor condition of my memory these days!

We have just purchased and started our 4 year old in a mhbot chamber, about 15 hours in at this point. Have seen really good things so far, he's definitely responding. We do at least 1.5 to 2 hours (not counting inflation/deflation time) 6 days a week. I have tried to keep the O2 mask in his face, but he's often swatting it away so naturally I'm going mad trying to estimate how much O2 is being inhaled during dives. Is there any sort of gadget or meter that you have come across in your experience that can give a more accurate measurement of the 02 mask output in the soft chamber? I know it's about 90% oxygen coming straight out but without something like a nasal cannula, it's going to mix as soon as it comes out, and when it's 4-5 inches away from his face, how much is getting into him by the time he inhales? I'm not aiming for perfection, just a more educated guess...I guess.

Also, are you open to phone consultations with non patients? I would love to ask a few questions about Dr. N's protocol just to make sure we are doing it exactly right. Unfortunately we live 4 hours away from your office, otherwise we'd be patients by now.

Again, your posts are invaluable to me, and to many many others. I can't thank you enough for all you have shared, its worth it's weight in gold to me.

Hope to hear from you soon, and have a great day! :)

rlneub

Re: quick question for Rick about 02 in mhbot

Postby rlneub » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:23 pm

My phone is

rlneub

Re: quick question for Rick about 02 in mhbot

Postby rlneub » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Please call to discuss.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”