inosine pranobex (imunovir/Groprinosin etc) ----- Miracle

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

EmilyV

Re: inosine pranobex (imunovir/Groprinosin etc) ----- Miracle

Postby EmilyV » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 am

Nikkie,
So happy for your little one!
How did you figure out that you should explore the antivirals route?
Also, which probiotics did you find helpful?
Thanks

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:23 am

EmilyV wrote:Nikkie,
So happy for your little one!
How did you figure out that you should explore the antivirals route?
Also, which probiotics did you find helpful?
Thanks

Hiya
For us the best probiotics have been Symprove - it's a liquid and they've done studies on them about their effectiveness
For us it was obvious that we had to incorporate antivirals in his treatment as he was getting no fevers and he wasn't getting ill at all after his MMR- before that he was getting ill as normal

Good luck x

ArvadaMom

Postby ArvadaMom » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 am

Nikkie, I was curious about your last answer-

What led you to try antivirals as opposed to antibiotics, or other means to address the immune system. Or did you try those also?

I'm researching this myself and was curious about how parents and their doctors decide on antiviral as a treatment.

Thanks!

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:30 pm

ArvadaMom wrote:Nikkie, I was curious about your last answer-

What led you to try antivirals as opposed to antibiotics, or other means to address the immune system. Or did you try those also?

I'm researching this myself and was curious about how parents and their doctors decide on antiviral as a treatment.

Thanks!

Not sure antibiotics help with immune, they might do just haven't come across any evidence on this. On the contrary removing the burden of certain viruses might wake up the immune again. And if you find ways to raise NK cells as well even better, if you so a blood test on certain NK cells you'd get an idea of whats happening
I am doing herbal antibiotics by the way in parallel with antivirals

As to why we came up with this treatment either experiment or put the pieces together (getting ill constantly or not at all)... If I child has no fevers at all it's odd don't you think?

My oldest just stopped getting fevers and viruses didn't have one for around 2 years I think, it was really odd! My little one was getting ill constantly, fevers like every week! Funny enough the second one is the tough one to crack !

ArvadaMom

Postby ArvadaMom » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Yes, I agree. My son has been sick once in 2 years (one of the reasons I am researching immune).

Thanks for the information!

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 am

Nikkie111 wrote:

Thanks!

Not sure antibiotics help with immune, they might do just haven't come across any evidence on this. On the contrary removing the burden of certain viruses might wake up the immune again. And if you find ways to raise NK cells as well even better, if you so a blood test on certain NK cells you'd get an idea of whats happening

As to why we came up with this treatment either experiment or put the pieces together (getting ill constantly or not at all)... If I child has no fevers at all it's odd don't you think?

My oldest just stopped getting fevers and viruses didn't have one for around 2 years I think, it was really odd! My little one was getting ill constantly, fevers like every week! Funny enough the second one is the tough one to crack !

Hi Nikkie, one more thing to ask you. Do you give on off on valtrex or none stopped everyday taking? I'm thinking to give him like 5 days on 2 days off, or 2 weeks on 1 weeks off, but not sure about replication. I read on stans web again and he said in the end of the page, he might use on off with valtrex if he could choose to do it again.
Valtrex really brings language to him and really want to keep doing until recovery, many thanks

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:56 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Thanks!

Hi Nikkie, one more thing to ask you. Do you give on off on valtrex or none stopped everyday taking? I'm thinking to give him like 5 days on 2 days off, or 2 weeks on 1 weeks off, but not sure about replication. I read on stans web again and he said in the end of the page, he might use on off with valtrex if he could choose to do it again.
Valtrex really brings language to him and really want to keep doing until recovery, many thanks

I tried to do valtrex on/off but didn't work at all! We went full force and max dose if I remember correctly for about 8 months before moving to stronger but more toxic famvir!

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:12 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Not sure antibiotics help with immune, they might do just haven't come across any evidence on this. On the contrary removing the burden of certain viruses might wake up the immune again. And if you find ways to raise NK cells as well even better, if you so a blood test on certain NK cells you'd get an idea of whats happening

I tried to do valtrex on/off but didn't work at all! We went full force and max dose if I remember correctly for about 8 months before moving to stronger but more toxic famvir!

thank you nikkie, are you give your son 1250 or 1500 mg per day? do you get positive outcome on Immunovir (Isoprinosine) 2 month on 1 month off?
Have you tried combine valtrex and immunovir together? Teacher said he is really melt down at school, always sit in the corner and do nothing. No alert at all. But with valtrex he is smart and talk/copy a lot.

thanks a lot.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:19 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

thank you nikkie, are you give your son 1250 or 1500 mg per day? do you get positive outcome on Immunovir (Isoprinosine) 2 month on 1 month off?
Have you tried combine valtrex and immunovir together? Teacher said he is really melt down at school, always sit in the corner and do nothing. No alert at all. But with valtrex he is smart and talk/copy a lot.

thanks a lot.

Ah what a shame, don't worry he ll get there again if you work on his kidneys first you could reintroduce.
With groprinosin (I didn't use imunovir cause of the gluten) we did around 2-3 weeks on and 1 off and then 1 week on again before introducing cycloferon. We didn't do much on those two cause we saw unbelievable progress straight away. Also I don't want to give many immune stuff for long time, I don't want to mess with the immune too much! But we certainly did use these with valtrex before stopping the latter with really good progress!
My boy was exactly like yours he was at a corner at school doing bloody nothing, so I see where you're coming from. But really really don't despair, work on those kidneys and talk to your doctor about how it'd be possible to reintroduce it. He ll do great just maybe do some natural ones to ease his system down (we did loads of that way before valtrex!)

Good luck x

Lanka_H

Postby Lanka_H » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:45 am

How are you deworming, can you write little more

Marya

Postby Marya » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:56 am

Nikkie111 wrote:

Nikkie, a question for you, I remember that you tried ALA(Alpha lipoic Acid) and you had good results, is that true?
I have started taking it 3 days ago and I'm feeling well. For how long have you giving it please? I read that it may cause b1 deficiency! so it would be better to take it 2 hours before or after meals

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

thanks a lot.

Ah what a shame, don't worry he ll get there again if you work on his kidneys first you could reintroduce.
With groprinosin (I didn't use imunovir cause of the gluten) we did around 2-3 weeks on and 1 off and then 1 week on again before introducing cycloferon. We didn't do much on those two cause we saw unbelievable progress straight away. Also I don't want to give many immune stuff for long time, I don't want to mess with the immune too much! But we certainly did use these with valtrex before stopping the latter with really good progress!
My boy was exactly like yours he was at a corner at school doing bloody nothing, so I see where you're coming from. But really really don't despair, work on those kidneys and talk to your doctor about how it'd be possible to reintroduce it. He ll do great just maybe do some natural ones to ease his system down (we did loads of that way before valtrex!)

Good luck x

thank you Nikkie, your posts are always so helpful. I give him half watermelon ( not really big one ) and 1L cranberry juice with water on Friday after school. He had 3 poos and urine ph color change to green :D. I'll give him watermelon and juice more often everyday now.
about groprinosin, I'm really happy to see your son has a big progress on it. I'll talk to dr on end of the month and might try it too. Do you give your son 6 caps in the first week and 2 caps in the 2nd week? Also may I know why you don't want to give your son too much groprinsin? does this has the same function compare with LDN? I didn't see big different on LDN, I read old posts Jenib and Amanda NC have really good gains on LDN, but I have see anything yet.

Do you know why our children always sit in the corner and refuse to do group activities with others? My son is in asd base class, all of the kids doing yoga after lunch everyday. All the kids join to the moves except him. Teacher told me he needs physical help on yoga, but he could do it by himself at home without any help. Is it because virals or brain function?

Does your boy has language gains on antiviral protocol? it is still the biggest issue for us. many thanks for your help, have a lovely weekend.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:48 am

Marya wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Nikkie, a question for you, I remember that you tried ALA(Alpha lipoic Acid) and you had good results, is that true?
I have started taking it 3 days ago and I'm feeling well. For how long have you giving it please? I read that it may cause b1 deficiency! so it would be better to take it 2 hours before or after meals

Hiya- after 3-4 days he gets irritable/regressed so I give it for max a week and I do this monthly . But I dont give it on its own I give it in Viridian's cognitive complex x

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:57 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

thanks a lot.

Good luck x

thank you Nikkie, your posts are always so helpful. I give him half watermelon ( not really big one ) and 1L cranberry juice with water on Friday after school. He had 3 poos and urine ph color change to green :D. I'll give him watermelon and juice more often everyday now.
about groprinosin, I'm really happy to see your son has a big progress on it. I'll talk to dr on end of the month and might try it too. Do you give your son 6 caps in the first week and 2 caps in the 2nd week? Also may I know why you don't want to give your son too much groprinsin? does this has the same function compare with LDN? I didn't see big different on LDN, I read old posts Jenib and Amanda NC have really good gains on LDN, but I have see anything yet.

Do you know why our children always sit in the corner and refuse to do group activities with others? My son is in asd base class, all of the kids doing yoga after lunch everyday. All the kids join to the moves except him. Teacher told me he needs physical help on yoga, but he could do it by himself at home without any help. Is it because virals or brain function?

Does your boy has language gains on antiviral protocol? it is still the biggest issue for us. many thanks for your help, have a lovely weekend.

Really happy your kid is doing better!!!! If you even go back to valtrex I think he'd really benefit from simple daily juicing just to keep the insides healthy!

No groprinosin is not the same as LDN, the first is increasing NK cells basically hence it gets the body to fight viruses (have a little google what NK cells do !)
We didn't see much from LDN either, probably few gains but got similar from other supplements too

I think asd kiddies don't participate in anything as this is what asd is.. it's the inflammation the lack of neurotransmitters their cells being invaded by viruses their mess of a gut... I wouldn't participate in anything either if had all these! Let's see if you go back to valtrex how it ll help but keep in mind that long term valtrex is decreasing NK cells so it's not long term x

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Ah what a shame, don't worry he ll get there again if you work on his kidneys first you could reintroduce.

Good luck x

Really happy your kid is doing better!!!! If you even go back to valtrex I think he'd really benefit from simple daily juicing just to keep the insides healthy!

No groprinosin is not the same as LDN, the first is increasing NK cells basically hence it gets the body to fight viruses (have a little google what NK cells do !)
We didn't see much from LDN either, probably few gains but got similar from other supplements too

I think asd kiddies don't participate in anything as this is what asd is.. it's the inflammation the lack of neurotransmitters their cells being invaded by viruses their mess of a gut... I wouldn't participate in anything either if had all these! Let's see if you go back to valtrex how it ll help but keep in mind that long term valtrex is decreasing NK cells so it's not long term x

thanks nikkie, you are the expert in anti viral area. Does Gcmaf also helps to increase NK cell? Do you give daily cucumber or celery juice, or mix two together? also do you mind to give me the link to buy groprinsoin? I googled it and many places could buy, but I want to find somewhere reliable.

antoine

Postby antoine » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi Nikkie, i just found this treat last night.
Sorry I am a bit confused; Did you start with Inosine pranobex and valtrex, then Cycloferon? while on Cycloferon did you drop the valtex?

Thanks,

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:03 pm

antoine wrote:Hi Nikkie, i just found this treat last night.
Sorry I am a bit confused; Did you start with Inosine pranobex and valtrex, then Cycloferon? while on Cycloferon did you drop the valtex?

Thanks,

Yes I did all sort of combinations, either inosine p with valtrex/ famvir or cycloferon with famvir (you're not supposed to do cycloferon with inosine cause it does same thing)

The whole point is to end up doing these immune modulator products without the antivirals which are more toxic
And that's what I'm doing now just 1 cycloferon every 2 days for 10 days and then i stop for a week and then same again
Now I started adding Anamu which is doing same thing supposedly

antoine

Postby antoine » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Thank you for responding, I have tried natural antivirals but I guess I will need to try stronger ones for a while; and then -after a year maybe- as you mentioned can keep only the immunomodulators on board. Right now his viral load seems to be too high to be treatable with "less toxic" naturals.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:38 am

antoine wrote:Thank you for responding, I have tried natural antivirals but I guess I will need to try stronger ones for a while; and then -after a year maybe- as you mentioned can keep only the immunomodulators on board. Right now his viral load seems to be too high to be treatable with "less toxic" naturals.

Anamu wouldn't be instead of meds it'd help alternate with cycloferon and groprinosin as you can't be giving these immune drugs for too long like valtrex

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:01 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
antoine wrote:Thank you for responding, I have tried natural antivirals but I guess I will need to try stronger ones for a while; and then -after a year maybe- as you mentioned can keep only the immunomodulators on board. Right now his viral load seems to be too high to be treatable with "less toxic" naturals.

Anamu wouldn't be instead of meds it'd help alternate with cycloferon and groprinosin as you can't be giving these immune drugs for too long like valtrex

hi nikkie, does cycloferon and groprinosin are similar products for boost nk cell? if i start with one of them and then valtrex, is it better for immune?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”