inosine pranobex (imunovir/Groprinosin etc) ----- Miracle

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Nikkie111

inosine pranobex (imunovir/Groprinosin etc) ----- Miracle

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:26 pm

I have to put this out there for whoever is interested ...
Tried this stuff (brand Groprinosin) and it's ridiculous, my boy looks recovered! He even had playdate yesterday!

This is medication so ideally you need doctor supervision and unfortunately prescription for those in US/UK but basically it kills viruses indirectly by modulating the immune and raising NK cells! Funny enough we got the proper Virus rash as well. We had absolutely no regression just major progress but possibly cause we've been doing valtrex for a while and antibacterial herbs so big load of viruses and bacteria came off

Also got Cycloferon doing similar thing about to try it in 2 weeks time...both these drugs are used quite a bit by the CFS adults
Anyway this needs researching but because of the amazing impact on my child I had to share!

Wishing you all the best and I have to say...thank you my Lord!

miraclev25

Re: inosine pranobex (imunovir/Groprinosin etc) ----- Miracle

Postby miraclev25 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:20 am

wow, thats really cool. we are very happy for you.

could you please elborate on your path of recovery.
when it started, what were the biomed milestones, his symptoms, it helps to understand more... ofcourse { after partying :) }

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:11 am

[quote="Nikkie111"]I have to put this out there for whoever is interested ...
Tried this stuff (brand Groprinosin) and it's ridiculous, my boy looks recovered! He even had playdate yesterday!

This is medication so ideally you need doctor supervision and unfortunately prescription for those in US/UK but basically it kills viruses indirectly by modulating the immune and raising NK cells! Funny enough we got the proper Virus rash as well. We had absolutely no regression just major progress but possibly cause we've been doing valtrex for a while and antibacterial herbs so big load of viruses and bacteria came off

Also got Cycloferon doing similar thing about to try it in 2 weeks time...both these drugs are used quite a bit by the CFS adults
Anyway this needs researching but because of the amazing impact on my child I had to share!

Wishing you all the best and I have to say...thank you my Lord![/qu

Hi Nikkie, great share many thanks. May I know does your doc is in the UK or US? I contact our doctor this morning and he doesn't believe viruses play the main role in autism and he won't be able to give us a prescription. :oops: :oops: :oops: He doesn't believe valtrex as well

miraclev25

Postby miraclev25 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:00 am

would it be just the Herpes panel tests or other Viral panel, before taking any anti viral.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:21 pm

miraclev25 wrote:wow, thats really cool. we are very happy for you.

could you please elborate on your path of recovery.
when it started, what were the biomed milestones, his symptoms, it helps to understand more... ofcourse { after partying :) }

Thank you :)
I'd love to call this path of recovery but I think I have to wait a bit longer especially as he's the regression type kid :lol:
I think the main things is that he's on a grain free and dairy free diet, probiotics, herbal antibiotics and Antivirals
Anything else we tried was good but looking back these are key!

Good luck

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:32 pm

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:I have to put this out there for whoever is interested ...

Wishing you all the best and I have to say...thank you my Lord![/qu

Hi Nikkie, great share many thanks. May I know does your doc is in the UK or US? I contact our doctor this morning and he doesn't believe viruses play the main role in autism and he won't be able to give us a prescription. :oops: :oops: :oops: He doesn't believe valtrex as well

Ok I got this product from a pharmacy in poland. I got Cycloferon from a pharmacy in Russia both drugs like these are sold freely in Europe and are given by the doctors the minute they see a virus! But you really need to get doctors advice as there are risks involved
If your doctor doesn't believe in valtrex I suggest you find another one! Especially if you truly believe in it
By the way imunovir is manufactured in Uk so your doc can easily get prescription but I think it has gluten so we went for another brand!
Last edited by Nikkie111 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Jerry in response to your other thread for dosage I follow dr Cheney protocol which is five days on weekend off- week 1 and 3 around 300mg three times a day and week 2,4 around 500mg twice a day
To be honest for dosages etc you need your own investigation as there are a couple of protocols out there
And you really need to start slow as your kids might have many infections and if immune suddenly wakes up and detects those he might be in serious pain.... So slowly slowly and get the opinion of a doctor x

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:05 am

Nikkie111 wrote:Jerry in response to your other thread for dosage I follow dr Cheney protocol which is five days on weekend off- week 1 and 3 around 300mg three times a day and week 2,4 around 500mg twice a day
To be honest for dosages etc you need your own investigation as there are a couple of protocols out there
And you really need to start slow as your kids might have many infections and if immune suddenly wakes up and detects those he might be in serious pain.... So slowly slowly and get the opinion of a doctor x

great suggestion. I'll book an appointment and discuss again with our doctor. Many thanks for all the super useful information :D

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:Jerry in response to your other thread for dosage I follow dr Cheney protocol which is five days on weekend off- week 1 and 3 around 300mg three times a day and week 2,4 around 500mg twice a day

Hi Nikkie, may I know are you using Valtrex with Groprinosin at the same time? and how long does your son has groprinosin?
I think I will hold LDN now because it only helps on immune system but not virus. I could feel my son gets some benefit from virastop but it not strong enough. I'm going to see our doctor tomorrow and hope we could have some agreement about virus issues.
Also, are you using any liver and kidney support for your son? We are using bodybio PC within 6 months but I'm thinking to use liver life or any other product that more efficiency to liver/kidney.
Last, I found this blog but you might read it already.
https://gryffinstail.wordpress.com/category/antivirals/
Many thanks for your help :D

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:23 am

i-jerry wrote:

Hi Nikkie, may I know are you using Valtrex with Groprinosin at the same time? and how long does your son has groprinosin?
I think I will hold LDN now because it only helps on immune system but not virus. I could feel my son gets some benefit from virastop but it not strong enough. I'm going to see our doctor tomorrow and hope we could have some agreement about virus issues.
Also, are you using any liver and kidney support for your son? We are using bodybio PC within 6 months but I'm thinking to use liver life or any other product that more efficiency to liver/kidney.
Last, I found this blog but you might read it already.
https://gryffinstail.wordpress.com/category/antivirals/
Many thanks for your help :D

I actually now use Famvir even stronger! I started Groprinosin about two weeks ago..
I don't use much for liver and kidney other than daily juicing with cumumber and celery and agazai mushrooms and loads of water!!!
LDN will definitely help but if you rely on this to kill the viruses it will take ages, you definitely need help at the beginning at least with proper Antivirals

Thanks for the link will be reading it tonight!! :)

miraclev25

Postby miraclev25 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:41 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

I actually now use Famvir even stronger! I started Groprinosin about two weeks ago..
I don't use much for liver and kidney other than daily juicing with cumumber and celery and agazai mushrooms and loads of water!!!
LDN will definitely help but if you rely on this to kill the viruses it will take ages, you definitely need help at the beginning at least with proper Antivirals

Thanks for the link will be reading it tonight!! :)

Hope your son is doing great. did you see any visible differences.
these are the Complete blood routine of my son. we clearly see some viral issues. Hope antiviral therapy helps us too.

March 2017
LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE 59.4 % Normal : 20 - 40
LYMPHOCYTES - ABSOLUTE COUNT 4.12 Normal : 1.0 - 3.0

July 2017
Differential count : Lymphocytes 47.0 Normal 20.0 - 50.0
Absolute Lymphocyte count 4700 cells/microL Normal 1000 - 4000

miraclev25

Postby miraclev25 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 am

Hi Nikke11

how is your son doing. what are the improvements. Hope he did not regressed.

Pls update.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:20 am

miraclev25 wrote:Hi Nikke11

how is your son doing. what are the improvements. Hope he did not regressed.

Pls update.

Hiya

Sorry keep on forgetting to reply as we are on holidays at the moment
He's still doing amazing- mind you I forgot the Famvir at home so I'm stuck with valtrex here
He's on and off the Groprinosin but today I'm swaping with Cycloferon which is supposed to be as good! It's worth looking into these stuff
No regression at all thank God but I didn't get many of my antibacterial herbs on holiday so let's see... I'm really relying just on Antivirals and immune stuff here!!!

How is your kid doing?

miraclev25

Postby miraclev25 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:02 am

Thats really cool, glad to hear that :)

we have started the GI cleanup with my start.
Will start natural anti virals next week and followed by AV therapy sooner.
Thank you, Have fun :)

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:41 am

miraclev25 wrote:Thats really cool, glad to hear that :)

What GI cleanup are you on?

Good luck with AV!

miraclev25

Postby miraclev25 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:31 am

deworming for 2 weeks. my son keeps fingers in mouth most of the time. After 1st week of deworming it seems to be reduced.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:58 am

miraclev25 wrote:deworming for 2 weeks. my son keeps fingers in mouth most of the time. After 1st week of deworming it seems to be reduced.

Oh wow my little one does that- how are you deworming?

miraclev25

Postby miraclev25 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:33 am

Zentel (brand) syrup we can give once in 6 month for deworming.

Natural deworming can also be done with garlic.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:54 am

miraclev25 wrote:Zentel (brand) syrup we can give once in 6 month for deworming.

Natural deworming can also be done with garlic.

Thanks a lot! Will look into it for the youngest one x

Marya

Postby Marya » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:45 am

miraclev25 wrote:Thats really cool, glad to hear that :)

Hi miraclev25, what is natural anti virals have you tried?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”