inosine pranobex (imunovir/Groprinosin etc) ----- Miracle

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Nikkie111

Re: inosine pranobex (imunovir/Groprinosin etc) ----- Miracle

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:47 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
antoine wrote:Thank you for responding, I have tried natural antivirals but I guess I will need to try stronger ones for a while; and then -after a year maybe- as you mentioned can keep only the immunomodulators on board. Right now his viral load seems to be too high to be treatable with "less toxic" naturals.

Anamu wouldn't be instead of meds it'd help alternate with cycloferon and groprinosin as you can't be giving these immune drugs for too long like valtrex

hi nikkie, does cycloferon and groprinosin are similar products for boost nk cell? if i start with one of them and then valtrex, is it better for immune?

Yes they are similar but whole point is that you can't use them for long time cause of dependency or tolerance hence some alternate with cycloferon
Pls bear in mind there are side effects hence it'd be good to get doctors view x

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Anamu wouldn't be instead of meds it'd help alternate with cycloferon and groprinosin as you can't be giving these immune drugs for too long like valtrex

hi nikkie, does cycloferon and groprinosin are similar products for boost nk cell? if i start with one of them and then valtrex, is it better for immune?

Yes they are similar but whole point is that you can't use them for long time cause of dependency or tolerance hence some alternate with cycloferon
Pls bear in mind there are side effects hence it'd be good to get doctors view x

thanks, I'll discuss with dr on the day. He seems use LDN a lot in his patients, but most of them are adults in other conditions such as food intolerance, CFS...
We are using ldn about 3 month now but no big gains shows and today he shows eye stim again. It haven't happened since we use valtrex

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:34 pm

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

thanks, I'll discuss with dr on the day. He seems use LDN a lot in his patients, but most of them are adults in other conditions such as food intolerance, CFS...
We are using ldn about 3 month now but no big gains shows and today he shows eye stim again. It haven't happened since we use valtrex

I wonder though if Valtrex worked for him cause it also cools down microglia (brain inflammation!)... did you know these antivirals do that? So in the meantime you could try stuff for micro glial to see if it helps

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Yes they are similar but whole point is that you can't use them for long time cause of dependency or tolerance hence some alternate with cycloferon

I wonder though if Valtrex worked for him cause it also cools down microglia (brain inflammation!)... did you know these antivirals do that? So in the meantime you could try stuff for micro glial to see if it helps

great info, i'm google microglial now. by the way, hbot also helps on brain inflammation but i haven't see anything from it. I'm planning to do twice hbot day on half term holiday and see if anything happened and will let you know as well.

EmilyV

Postby EmilyV » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Nikkie,
do you have a guess which viral infection it was for your son? Did you do viral titers, which one was high?
Does anyone know which viral titers we should do?

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:07 am

EmilyV wrote:Nikkie,
do you have a guess which viral infection it was for your son? Did you do viral titers, which one was high?
Does anyone know which viral titers we should do?

I didn't check for viral titers - I did a check on measles and mumps couple of years ago but nothing recently. There are so many viruses half of them don't even show up it's a waste of money and I would try these antivirals no matter what... also raising NK cells has a benefit beyond viral level

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:08 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

great info, i'm google microglial now. by the way, hbot also helps on brain inflammation but i haven't see anything from it. I'm planning to do twice hbot day on half term holiday and see if anything happened and will let you know as well.

Problem with HBOT is you need to do a lot of it to get any descent result... where did you do it btw?

If you have buhner's viruses book he talks a lot about micro glial have a look at what he suggests- top two are cordyceps and Chinese skullcap x

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

Problem with HBOT is you need to do a lot of it to get any descent result... where did you do it btw?

If you have buhner's viruses book he talks a lot about micro glial have a look at what he suggests- top two are cordyceps and Chinese skullcap x

yes i had the book and will read again and again. i had hbot at home and i'm tring to do it during this half term. But we are going out everyday since Monday. I will definitely restart it on Monday. By the way we have dr app on monday and will update you the latest protocol from dr suggestion

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

yes i had the book and will read again and again. i had hbot at home and i'm tring to do it during this half term. But we are going out everyday since Monday. I will definitely restart it on Monday. By the way we have dr app on monday and will update you the latest protocol from dr suggestion

How did you get the chamber at home? Where from? X

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:37 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Problem with HBOT is you need to do a lot of it to get any descent result... where did you do it btw?

sorry for the late reply, we just back to london last night. I ordered from http://www.hbotmacy.cn/

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:53 am

Thank you much appreciated
Hope your boy is doing well

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:Problem with HBOT is you need to do a lot of it to get any descent result... where did you do it btw?

Hi Nikkie, our dr finally decided to use DMSA + ALA on my son. he uses dan's protocol but i will follow AC one. We didn't found mercury and lead in my son's urine test (normal urine not challenge ) but sky high arsenic, copper, and nickel. His weight is 44 pounds, and I will start from 1/8, 5.5 mg every 4 hours during the weekend.
One question about it, I think when I read andy's book, he said double zinc and mag does during chelation 3 days and normal dosage during 11 off days. But someone said no minerals during chelation. Our dr said normal supplement before and after dmsa. Which one is correct? I'll read andy's book again but not sure if i could find answer from book or not.

Last, dr recommend sauna FITT for use at home. He said it is great for remove chemical ( but no metal) from body and we had this issues. I think i'll buy one for whole family use.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”