Autism and its cure

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Lninwaldorf

Autism and its cure

Postby Lninwaldorf » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Do not let anyone tell you that:

1.Autism and all related diseases cannot be cured
2. Prayers are not the Answers

The battle you are fighting is spiritual and not mental or even physical. I have two sons. The first one is now 7 and the second is 3. It started with my first born and at the time, I thought like you that doctors, supplements could help. They didn't. I posted a little bit over the years about few things that I tried. The kids improved at first but they always relapsed eventually. It was like something was set to undermine me, destroy my marriage, my children.
Then relatives recommended prayers and fasting and when I did, I had unexpected results. At the end of the seven days fast, I had flies , giant flies coming out of our house. They were everywhere. It was gross. At the time, I didn't think much of it. It was summer time and I thought maybe it was because of the weather or something. My son got better and his eating improved too. His sleeping got better. He stopped having nightmares. Before that, he was seeing monsters and we were blaming the medication he was taking at the time and asked the doctor to change his script.
Anyway, eventually he relapsed when we went to visit relatives and when they heard that he got better, they asked to come and visit. They brought him toys and the cycle started again. He started seeing things, his speech regressed, etc... My youngest too.
This time, when I started the fast, I was praying aloud with my children and all the lights went off in our house (none of the other houses in the neighborhood experienced that) and three battery-operated toys (which they had received from the relatives) went on without anyone actually turning them on. My kids started laughing. I had never seen anything like that.
This has led me to realize that what has happened to my children was spiritual. I was not very spiritual or religious to begin with (I was Christian and attended church whenever possible but not like now).

I have nothing to gain from this. I just wanted to share my experience with other parents. Trust in God.You may love your children but no one will love them as much as HIM. But unfortunately, there are evil people among us. You need to realize that and pray for yourself, your children, your marriage and the people you love.

I am Catholic so I just did a rosary as I prayed but if anyone is interested in doing this, I'm sure any prayer to Jesus is fine.
No insult, please. I am not selling anything.

------------
Here is an Excerpt from Matthew 17

A Boy Is Healed

14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic[c] and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.”

17 Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”

20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief;[d] for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. 21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”[e]

Nikkie111

Re: Autism and its cure

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:39 am

Lninwaldorf wrote:Do not let anyone tell you that:

1.Autism and all related diseases cannot be cured
2. Prayers are not the Answers

The battle you are fighting is spiritual and not mental or even physical. I have two sons. The first one is now 7 and the second is 3. It started with my first born and at the time, I thought like you that doctors, supplements could help. They didn't. I posted a little bit over the years about few things that I tried. The kids improved at first but they always relapsed eventually. It was like something was set to undermine me, destroy my marriage, my children.
Then relatives recommended prayers and fasting and when I did, I had unexpected results. At the end of the seven days fast, I had flies , giant flies coming out of our house. They were everywhere. It was gross. At the time, I didn't think much of it. It was summer time and I thought maybe it was because of the weather or something. My son got better and his eating improved too. His sleeping got better. He stopped having nightmares. Before that, he was seeing monsters and we were blaming the medication he was taking at the time and asked the doctor to change his script.
Anyway, eventually he relapsed when we went to visit relatives and when they heard that he got better, they asked to come and visit. They brought him toys and the cycle started again. He started seeing things, his speech regressed, etc... My youngest too.
This time, when I started the fast, I was praying aloud with my children and all the lights went off in our house (none of the other houses in the neighborhood experienced that) and three battery-operated toys (which they had received from the relatives) went on without anyone actually turning them on. My kids started laughing. I had never seen anything like that.
This has led me to realize that what has happened to my children was spiritual. I was not very spiritual or religious to begin with (I was Christian and attended church whenever possible but not like now).

I have nothing to gain from this. I just wanted to share my experience with other parents. Trust in God.You may love your children but no one will love them as much as HIM. But unfortunately, there are evil people among us. You need to realize that and pray for yourself, your children, your marriage and the people you love.

I am Catholic so I just did a rosary as I prayed but if anyone is interested in doing this, I'm sure any prayer to Jesus is fine.
No insult, please. I am not selling anything.

------------
Here is an Excerpt from Matthew 17

A Boy Is Healed

14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic[c] and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.”

17 Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”

20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief;[d] for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. 21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”[e]

Lovely post! Yes agreed, it's impossible without HIM. I totally believe in supplements but I came up with a recovery plan and the best biomed that worked for my eldest after lots of prayer and internal calmness
When I get too scientific or anxious about the future it doesn't work!

Wishing you the best!
God bless!

Creatineman

Re: Autism and its cure

Postby Creatineman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 am

/

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”