ACC troubleshooting

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

afinemess

ACC troubleshooting

Postby afinemess » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:21 am

We just finished our 5th round. The second day after a round is insanity. We have been giving 250 mg of ACE, I give 2 at breakfast, 2 at lunch, and 1 at dinner. I have yeast protocol in place, probiotics, kiefr water, camel milk. But he absolutely loses it in the 2nd day after. What could be the reason? He won't stop making noise, he's grunting, growling, aggressive, fussy. And he's 8 years old. He is doing quiet well but it takes me a few days to get him through this. Is it yeast? Adrenals? Dumping metals? It's driving us all insane because no matter what we do he won't stop. Any advice?

He is on the essential 4. Lithium orotate, pharmagaba, milk thistle, co q 10, b12 cream on top of what I mentioned.

FatherOf2

Re: ACC troubleshooting

Postby FatherOf2 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:58 am

My son had similar reaction. First 4-5 rounds on DMSA, he would be irritable and defiant right after each round for a few days. It was tolerable. So we continued. But after next 3-4 rounds, he became extremely defiant and angry and it lasted 1.5-2 months after each of these rounds. We eventually stopped. Two possible explanations: adrenal fatigue and removal of iron. I am leaning towards adrenal fatigue because my son reacts the same way to other supplements that reduce blood sugar level. We gave ACE, but it was useless.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”