Valtrex day 54 plus LDN day 49

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

i-jerry

Re: Valtrex day 54 plus LDN day 49

Postby i-jerry » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
Reishi is ok for immune but it's more for liver detox
Chinese skullcap is again ok for immune but more for viruses plus it makes other meds work more (by being metabolised less in the liver)

We already had cognitive benefit from valtrex, famvir and cycloferon and groprinosin.... that cognitive complex just shot it up more

Maybe try Enduracell and some mito support but take it easy cause all these are bit too expensive :shock:

Hi Nikkie, very sad to say we decided to stop valtrex from today. He had gains from it for sure (more talk, better eye contact, cognitive...), but we found he has kidney issues from it as well.
I will use virastop and ole instead of valtrex for a short period of time.
Do yo know any others of medicine are similar with valtrex but less burden for kidney?

Bugger! Have you been doing daily juicing? Main purpose to cleanse the liver/kidneys!
No any meds I know have this side effect if not worse!
You can try monolaurin and really strong OLE?

We had liver life and PC for his liver but not sure about kidney. I give him celery or cucumber juice during summer and my juicer stop working since Augest, I'll order a new one.
I give him virstop and will add ole next week. He doesn't show rash on him body with valtrex but has a lots of rash with virstop, is it a good sigh?
I have to say, he is a virus kid and valtrex is really help him but unfortunately can't keep doing.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:00 am

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Hi Nikkie, very sad to say we decided to stop valtrex from today. He had gains from it for sure (more talk, better eye contact, cognitive...), but we found he has kidney issues from it as well.
I will use virastop and ole instead of valtrex for a short period of time.
Do yo know any others of medicine are similar with valtrex but less burden for kidney?

Bugger! Have you been doing daily juicing? Main purpose to cleanse the liver/kidneys!

We had liver life and PC for his liver but not sure about kidney. I give him celery or cucumber juice during summer and my juicer stop working since Augest, I'll order a new one.
I give him virstop and will add ole next week. He doesn't show rash on him body with valtrex but has a lots of rash with virstop, is it a good sigh?
I have to say, he is a virus kid and valtrex is really help him but unfortunately can't keep doing.

yes rashes could be good, not really an expert on this, but keep an eye on it, it could be that his liver has to flush stuff....
why don't you start juicing again and see how it goes.. you don't need to do religiously maybe every other day the celery and then every other day he can actually eat a cucumber.....

good luck

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:14 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

yes rashes could be good, not really an expert on this, but keep an eye on it, it could be that his liver has to flush stuff....
why don't you start juicing again and see how it goes.. you don't need to do religiously maybe every other day the celery and then every other day he can actually eat a cucumber.....

good luck

yes Nikkie, we might restart on valtrex later on but currently will give him some break on medicine. He has 3 MT test but all of them are below 50, which is really low. the normal range should be 84-360. I'm thinking about MT promoter protocol and here is the link.
https://www.yoursolutioncompounding.com ... -promoters

he is off on valtrex but keep doing virastop. I think he still keep his gains on 2 month valtrex but no more gains since we stop it

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:06 pm

i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

good luck

yes Nikkie, we might restart on valtrex later on but currently will give him some break on medicine. He has 3 MT test but all of them are below 50, which is really low. the normal range should be 84-360. I'm thinking about MT promoter protocol and here is the link.

he is off on valtrex but keep doing virastop. I think he still keep his gains on 2 month valtrex but no more gains since we stop it

Was googling for your kidney problem and solutions comes down to: lots of clean water, cranberry juice, juicing, watermelon and chlorophyll, kidney cleansing herbs

I think one of the biggest kidney cleansers is watermelon. C was eating one big one by himself at least once a week when he was on valtrex/famvir
Go for it, give him daily at least two of the above and I'm pretty sure he ll do great x

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:08 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:yes rashes could be good, not really an expert on this, but keep an eye on it, it could be that his liver has to flush stuff....

good luck

Was googling for your kidney problem and solutions comes down to: lots of clean water, cranberry juice, juicing, watermelon and chlorophyll, kidney cleansing herbs

I think one of the biggest kidney cleansers is watermelon. C was eating one big one by himself at least once a week when he was on valtrex/famvir
Go for it, give him daily at least two of the above and I'm pretty sure he ll do great x

Thank you Nikkie, many thanks for your suggestion. We start canberry juice on last week and will give him more on it. watermelon is lovely and my son loves it a lot, does your son has yeast reaction with watermelon? I'll buy one for him today anyway, and he will so happy for it.

Do you think 250mg *3 a day is ok for him? I give him 1250mg and thinking it might too high for him. Does the valtrex is the weakest medicine in the antiviral family? I'm thinking to change a mild one for him but not sure which one. Do you think metal issue could recovery when virals are under control?

thanks for your time and have a great weekend.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:02 am

Watermelon is absolutely amazing for kidneys honestly you won't get anything better. I'm personally not bothered about yeast anymore, it's really a weak immune not handling it that's all, so you targeting bigger issues like viruses allergies methylation etc would eventually let the body sort it out itself
And even if yeast is an issue let it be!!! Your boys kidneys are way more important! So I'd prioritise this first!

Wrt metals that's a funny one as we did do chelation last year which I think helped take load off but again I don't think chelation would save a kid entirely. Maybe an initial period would help but getting rid of viruses and giving good antioxidants would help body get rid of metals on its own

It's not one or another it's bit of everything xxx

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:00 am

Nikkie111 wrote:Watermelon is absolutely amazing for kidneys honestly you won't get anything better. I'm personally not bothered about yeast anymore, it's really a weak immune not handling it that's all, so you targeting bigger issues like viruses allergies methylation etc would eventually let the body sort it out itself
And even if yeast is an issue let it be!!! Your boys kidneys are way more important! So I'd prioritise this first!

Wrt metals that's a funny one as we did do chelation last year which I think helped take load off but again I don't think chelation would save a kid entirely. Maybe an initial period would help but getting rid of viruses and giving good antioxidants would help body get rid of metals on its own

yes i agree with you, I'll give him watermelon regularly. His yeast seems ok right now but still bloating. We did urine elements test on last week and will have a look the result. I know the test might mot accurate, but dr mentioned dmsa to us last time and will have a further discuss with him.
thanks a lot

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:01 am

Nikkie111 wrote:Watermelon is absolutely amazing for kidneys honestly you won't get anything better. I'm personally not bothered about yeast anymore, it's really a weak immune not handling it that's all, so you targeting bigger issues like viruses allergies methylation etc would eventually let the body sort it out itself

yes i agree with you, I'll give him watermelon regularly. His yeast seems ok right now but still bloating. We did urine elements test on last week and will have a look the result. I know the test might mot accurate, but dr mentioned dmsa to us last time and will have a further discuss with him.
thanks a lot

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:31 am

i-jerry wrote:

thanks a lot

What did he mention for dmsa? The DAN protocol or Ac one?

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
i-jerry wrote:

thanks a lot

What did he mention for dmsa? The DAN protocol or Ac one?

He just said he might tried dmsa because EPD seems didn't help that much. I had appointment with dr on 31st Oct and will update to you on the day.
But i think he might use AC, otherwise i will said i prefer AC every 3/4 hrs. Actually i see so many people said dmps is better than dmsa, i'll ask him which one is the best for my son.
I'm thinking chelation could reduce burden for the immune system. Do you think chelation could do with anti viral together or have to seperate?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”