enzymes side effects

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Nikkie111

Re: CARNOSINE

Postby Nikkie111 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:09 pm

giovanna wrote:Have been giving l-carnosine to my son, 800mg a day. I have not seen any effect so far, either good or bad. I know it's early days, but I read that this supp acts quickly, so you can tell pretty fast wether it works or not.

I'm not sure about this either. I gave it to my youngest and I did see some progress but it could be down to other supplements as when I reduced it the gains were still there. Also it wasn't anything to write home about. Mine is finishing soon and won't be getting again

giovanna

Re: enzymes side effects

Postby giovanna » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:05 pm

L-carnosine seems to be giving progress in terms of speech, but not really in terms of behaviour. I have started Charlotte's Web oil, I hope this helps his focus...

giovanna

Re: enzymes side effects

Postby giovanna » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 pm

I ditched the l-carnosine, it did nothing at all. My son's rash around the mouth is more evident now, still taking the Enzymedica Gold, but I think I'll stop now, he also has developed a dry patch on his hand, I think it's an allergic reaction, not a cleansing reaction. He does talk more and better, but his moods have worsened and his behaviour is worse, especially at school. I can't find anything on the net that explains these skin rashes, but alll websites seem to say that enzymes are safe...

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”