My experience with CDP-Choline

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Marya

My experience with CDP-Choline

Postby Marya » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:48 am

Hi folks,
Happy weekend!
So recently about 5 days ago, I've started taking CDP-Choline. After 2 days I felt well enough.
What I have noticed so far, my cold and sweat hands and feet are nicely dry now :D
I no longer have fears so I feel confident and content.
For cognition I feel it gave me a bit of focus, it may take time to work for cognition and memory, I'm not sure but will record after a while.
Interestingly, there is a study on treating Schizophrenia with CDP-Choline and a drug called Galantamine.
Here is a topic
http://www.schizophrenic.com/content/sc ... nt/choline
And this is the paper of the study
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=20041669

Aspie1983

Re: My experience with CDP-Choline

Postby Aspie1983 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:02 am

Hi Marya,

I have a similar experience with CDP-Choline, started it a few weeks ago, my cognitive and emotional capacity has more than doubled!
Ive been using 250-500mg a day, sometimes I find that I sometimes get euphoria, over arousal and intense emotional revelations with the 500mg dose, so I dont see any pointi in going any higher.

I have Aspergers syndrome and according to examine.com on CDP-Choline it seems that increases activity in alot of important areas including the amygdala (I believe I have hypofunction there by nature).
If you want to read more about my experiences Im also active on epiphany blogspot.

If anyone who has also has Aspergers is reading this, I would highly recommend trying CDP-Choline.

What were you diagnosed with by the way Marya?

Marya

Re: My experience with CDP-Choline

Postby Marya » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Aspie1983 wrote:Hi Marya,

I have a similar experience with CDP-Choline, started it a few weeks ago, my cognitive and emotional capacity has more than doubled!
Ive been using 250-500mg a day, sometimes I find that I sometimes get euphoria, over arousal and intense emotional revelations with the 500mg dose, so I dont see any pointi in going any higher.

I have Aspergers syndrome and according to examine.com on CDP-Choline it seems that increases activity in alot of important areas including the amygdala (I believe I have hypofunction there by nature).
If you want to read more about my experiences Im also active on epiphany blogspot.

If anyone who has also has Aspergers is reading this, I would highly recommend trying CDP-Choline.

What were you diagnosed with by the way Marya?

Hi Aspie, I had a good experience with CDP-Choline and I became high function while on it. My executive function got better!
I stopped it for a while because I don't want to become tolerant to it. the research suggests taking it with a drug called Galantamine to avoid receptors desensitization. For how long have you been taking it? and does it still working for you? The last question, are you taking other supplements that boost it or on its own? I was taking it with my regime(NAC, Omega3, vitamin D, Lion's mane)
I was on 250mg CDP-Choline by the way and I never took more than that since it was enough for me( I'm under weight so probably that's why)
I didn't know that it is important for the amygdala area! I know it boost acetyl choline in the brain so it support brain function.
I will read on that!
What were you diagnosed with by the way Marya

I was diagnosed with Aspergers/Autism syndrome.

Honestly, after trying CDP-choline I'm thinking to try Piracetam, It is very safe and effective. Have you considered it?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”