Steam cell Theraphy

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

lovemyson91

Steam cell Theraphy

Postby lovemyson91 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:37 am

Hello Everyone

My husband and i have been thinking about steam cell therapy for our son who is going to be three in two months we have tried Bio medical for almost over a year now we have seen good chances but he still needs more help. steam cell therapy seems to be promising some positive changes for our children with autism it would obviously have a different affect on each individuals.

Has anyone on here done steam cell therapy if so please share your experiences

Thanks everyone

andyseattle

Re: Steam cell Theraphy

Postby andyseattle » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:44 am

My son has done over 30 times already for the Stem Cell Therapy in Thailand, Better Being Hospital.

This is the key that my son fully recovered.

FatherOf2

Postby FatherOf2 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:43 am

andyseattle wrote:My son has done over 30 times already for the Stem Cell Therapy in Thailand, Better Being Hospital.

This is the key that my son fully recovered.

Did you use the umbilical cord? We haven't saved ours.

andyseattle

Postby andyseattle » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:17 pm

No,
I'm so lucky and got the donated cord blood tissue.
Then, the doctor make it as Mesenchymal stem cells.

FatherOf2

Postby FatherOf2 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:31 am

andyseattle wrote:No,

Thanks. This is very interesting. Could you give more details:
1. How old is your son?
2. What were the main problems before the stem cell treatment?
3. When did you start it and how often did you do stem cell injections (periodicity)?
4. When did you notice first improvements and final recovery?
5. Why BHH? Do you have relatives in Thailand? Do you fly there to get stem cell injections?
6. Did you do other treatments offered by BHH such as intestinal microbiota transplant, occupational therapy, acupuncture, HBOT, TMS, nerve growth factors, and nutrition?

Marya

Postby Marya » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:17 pm

andyseattle wrote:No,

Hey andyseattle, could you please give us more deatails about this? And how much did it cost you?
Any help would be appreciated.

Marya

Postby Marya » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi all, I have contacted Stem Cell therapy lab called Stem Cell therapy plus. I thought they do typical treatment but they got back to me clarified that they do have capsules which have Stem Cells. Here is their response
Unlike traditional stem cell therapy, you can take our Stem Cell
Therapy Plus PE Capsules at your own home so you do not need
to travel to a clinic or hospital and that dramatically cuts down
its cost! For Stem Cell Therapy Plus PE Capsules you only need to
pay $219.95 to $659.85 depending on the treatment program you
choose ($219.95 for Standard treatment program, $439.9 for
Premium treatment program, and $659.85 for Optimum treatment
program).

Stem Cell Therapy Plus uses the same principle as traditional
stem cell therapy but with much less cost, less risk, yet similar
effectiveness. Stem Cell Therapy Plus starts with the selection
of specific organ cells from an animal fetus (unborn young) bred
specifically for this purpose. Many years of experience have
shown that sheep are the best donor animals because they are
vital, hardy animals with the best immune systems and natural
disease resistance. Sheep proteins are particularly compatible
with the human body and trigger no immune reactions. In Stem Cell
Therapy Plus, these vigorous young stem cells, with their vital
life force still active, are ingested into a human host via high-
tech softgel bio-active Stem Cell PE Capsules.

Since stem cells have NO antigens, they are NOT recognized as
foreign by the host body. According to Dr. Niehans' proven
theory, they circulate from the site of ingestion (the small
intestines) until they recognize and congregate at the human
counterpart of the organ from which they were taken (brain cells
go to brain, nerve cells go to the nerves, immune system cells go
to the immune system, etc.). These young cells, which are
functionally organ specific but not species specific, imprint
their vigor upon old, tired, and degenerating cells, stimulating
them to function with renewed efficiency. The organ itself then
retains its vigor and vitality. In the case of schizophrenia,
stem cells from Stem Cell Therapy Plus capsules go to one’s
brain, balance the brain chemicals, repair one’s brain structure,
and regenerate one’s central nervous system so to help treat
schizophrenia.

You can order directly online at our secure 37% Super Discount
order page and we will ship it to you via insured mail. We have
shipped Stem Cell Therapy Plus PE Capsules to many thousands of
customers from more than 120 countries in the world without any
problems. As soon as your order is shipped, we will email you a
tracking number so you can trace it online at any time. In a word, we guarantee to deliver your order or
we will give you a full refund.

Anyone tried this or have heard of this?

FatherOf2

Postby FatherOf2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:19 pm

I would be suspicious that taking stem cells orally in a capsule works at all. The stomach will gladly digest them as a food. They need to be injected into the blood stream, alive. There is a clinic in Panama called "Stem Cell Institute". They claim that they supply stem cells for clinical trials in USA. They told me that you don't need to have a saved umbilical cord.

Marya

Postby Marya » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:16 am

FatherOf2 wrote:I would be suspicious that taking stem cells orally in a capsule works at all. The stomach will gladly digest them as a food. They need to be injected into the blood stream, alive. There is a clinic in Panama called "Stem Cell Institute". They claim that they supply stem cells for clinical trials in USA. They told me that you don't need to have a saved umbilical cord.

Hi Fatherof2, I had the same feeling as you, but I found that many people tried it already with Autism, Alzhaimers and MS, and they reported good results in 4 months. It wouldn't cost as much as the alive injected Stem Cells, so I was thinking why not give it a try at first before try the other one. We are looking to try it on my brother by the way as his illness is horrible and he is not responding to medications now! My case is kind of under control so I would be the next I think.
Could you please give me some details about the clinic in Panama? And how much would cost? We would prefer to do it in the UK I guess..
The last question, are you considering to do it for your son soon?

FatherOf2

Postby FatherOf2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Marya wrote:Hi Fatherof2, I had the same feeling as you, but I found that many people tried it already with Autism, Alzhaimers and MS, and they reported good results in 4 months. It wouldn't cost as much as the alive injected Stem Cells, so I was thinking why not give it a try at first before try the other one. We are looking to try it on my brother by the way as his illness is horrible and he is not responding to medications now! My case is kind of under control so I would be the next I think.
Could you please give me some details about the clinic in Panama? And how much would cost? We would prefer to do it in the UK I guess..
The last question, are you considering to do it for your son soon?

https://www.cellmedicine.com I don't know how much it costs. But Better Being Hospital in Thailand, mentioned by andyseattle, charges ~$25k for a 2-week treatment, which includes staying in their hospital, 6 injections of stem cells, and various therapies. At this time, I am not planning a stem cell therapy on my son. I need to see more responses from parents who used it to understand the success rate of this therapy. My limited understanding of how it works is another reason for not hurrying:

1. If these stem cells are not from the host to which they are injected, then we can forget about the tissue repair as the mechanism of action. In this case, the stem cells cannot modify your genetic code (like in gene editing therapy) or grow blood vessels into affected brain regions (like in HBOT). So, if your brother schizophrenia is related to a genetic mutation or dis-regulated dopamine receptors from the use of drugs, it is highly unlikely that the stem cell therapy would help.

2. I can accept the immune modulation as the mechanism of action. So, if the treated condition is related to brain inflammation, it is quite possible to "reset" the immune system with the help of stem cells or bone marrow transfer. But schizophrenia due to brain inflammation is just a theory. Besides, if you are targeting brain inflammation, then there are other more established treatment options such as HBOT, which mobilizes your own (adult) stem cells and is shown to grow blood vessels into injured parts of the brain. Astragalus, a popular anti-aging herb, is also shown to mobilize your own stem cells.

I am currently considering to start the allergy shots on my son, who has strong allergies to dust mites. Allergy shots can modify the immune system by inhibiting Th2 response in favor of Th1, which then can lead to reduced brain inflammation according to the immunological theory of autism.

akhdan

Postby akhdan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:16 pm

We did stem cell therapy in Panama and the cost was $16800 for 60 million cells. We saw some good changes initially but it has becoming slow in gains now. He started to grow much taller, gain weight, tongue coating gone, muscle strength increase

Marya

Postby Marya » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Thanks Fatherof2. I think we are going to try the capsules of Stem Cells until we find out about the transplant.

Marya

Postby Marya » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:07 pm

FatherOf2 wrote:I would be suspicious that taking stem cells orally in a capsule works at all. The stomach will gladly digest them as a food. They need to be injected into the blood stream, alive. There is a clinic in Panama called "Stem Cell Institute". They claim that they supply stem cells for clinical trials in USA. They told me that you don't need to have a saved umbilical cord.

Hey Fatherof2, I have been in contact with Stem Cells therapy plus and they informed me that they have Injectibles Stem Cells. However, it would be quite expensive but I haven't got a qoute yet. We are going for those capsules until we have more info about the transplant since it needs money and time. We tried a lot of medications and supplements on my brother so $600 or even $1000 is still reasonable comparing to what have been done so far.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Marya wrote:

Hey Fatherof2, I have been in contact with Stem Cells therapy plus and they informed me that they have Injectibles Stem Cells. However, it would be quite expensive but I haven't got a qoute yet. We are going for those capsules until we have more info about the transplant since it needs money and time. We tried a lot of medications and supplements on my brother so $600 or even $1000 is still reasonable comparing to what have been done so far.

Marya let us know how it ll go, that's very interesting!

Marya

Postby Marya » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:00 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:Marya let us know how it ll go, that's very interesting!

Sure Nikkie, will do :)

lovemyson91

Re: Stem cell Theraphy

Postby lovemyson91 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:52 pm

i Have never heard of stem cell therapy in capsule forum and esp from any animal i would deff do my search before anything i am taking my son to stem cell therapy in panama in march . The adult stem cells used to treat autism at the Stem Cell Institute come from human umbilical cord tissue (allogeneic mesenchymal). Umbilical cords are donated by mothers after normal, healthy births. Before they are approved for treatment all umbilical cord-derived stem cells are screened for viruses and bacteria to International Blood Bank Standards.

Marya

Re: Stem cell Theraphy

Postby Marya » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:28 pm

lovemyson91 wrote:i Have never heard of stem cell therapy in capsule forum and esp from any animal i would deff do my search before anything i am taking my son to stem cell therapy in panama in march . The adult stem cells used to treat autism at the Stem Cell Institute come from human umbilical cord tissue (allogeneic mesenchymal). Umbilical cords are donated by mothers after normal, healthy births. Before they are approved for treatment all umbilical cord-derived stem cells are screened for viruses and bacteria to International Blood Bank Standards.

How much would cost you? And how long would the treatment take?

lovemyson91

Postby lovemyson91 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:34 am

15,800 AND ITS FOR 5 DAYS ,DAY ONE IS BLOOD WORK AND THEY REST 4 DAYS ARE STEM CELLS

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:49 pm

How long does it last though? How often do you need to go back and redo it?

Marya

Postby Marya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:22 am

lovemyson91 wrote:15,800 AND ITS FOR 5 DAYS ,DAY ONE IS BLOOD WORK AND THEY REST 4 DAYS ARE STEM CELLS

Thanks you for this. I have the same questions as Nikkie!
How long does it last though? How often do you need to go back and redo it?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”