Succinic acid is a krebs cycle intermediate however it can feed directly into the electron transport chain thereby producing ATP
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... e_WP78.png
http://www.medicinesforchildren.org.uk/ ... al-disease
Here they give 6g a day (cant copy paste this article)
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/in ... f/-char/en
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms1 ... ll-biology
We conclude that prodrug-delivered succinate bypasses CI and supports electron transport, membrane potential and ATP production. This strategy offers a potential future therapy for metabolic decompensation due to mitochondrial CI dysfunction.
http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/j ... 5.full.pdf
Succinate 1) uses an alternate pathway
of mitochondrial energy metabolism, 2) improves activity of
complex I and oxidation of substrates through complex I, and 3)
decreases oxidative stress and cell lysis in oxidant-injured
and it is also a safe natural chelator of heavy metals like mercury
Other names are Butanedionic acid, and Amber acid. Amber is fossilised tree sap, and contains succinic acid. Eating or drinking it was once considered the greatest healing treatment of all time. It is pretty cool stuff.
http://chemicalland21.com/industrialche ... 20ACID.htm
Succinic acid is for sale on ebay as tablets or as powder from the bulgaria seller on there. Also on US amazon or do some googling around in ones country to find another website that sells it. chem suppliers only sell to labs/pharmacies but try a compounding pharmacy and they could be a middle man for you.
ATP powder is also good for energy deficit. Take sublingual for strongest results. Hopefully the succinic acid is 50 times stronger though.
http://www.medic-help.ru/others/yantar/ ... m=mirtesen
n Western countries, the coenzyme Q10 is very popular. In some experiments, coenzyme Q10 showed the ability to express prolonged life. But here that is interesting; There is a drug that plays in the body a role similar to coenzyme Q10. It is also, and perhaps more effective, at a price that is about 10 times cheaper. It's succinic acid. Perhaps, it is because of such a low price that amber acid is not promoted to the market.
We should pay special attention to succinic acid (hereinafter YaK)! By the ratio of price / effectiveness, this thing is almost the leader among the means to prolong life. Yak is a natural substance (present in all organisms), has a powerful healing effect, without causing side effects and addictive. There are many reasons for this, but there are basic reasons.
1. Stimulates the production of energy in cells. With age, in addition to other disorders, the cells of the body begin to lose the ability to generate energy. As a consequence, the body begins to lack energy for the normal provision of many of its functions, and this leads to the aging of the body and its rapid aging. The main substance in the body that gives energy is ATP (adenosine triphosphate). So, succinic acid helps to produce ATP. As a consequence, it is a powerful stimulator of energy production and a stimulator of many functions of the body, has an exceptional restorative power.
2. Enhances cellular respiration, promotes the assimilation of oxygen by cells, tissues, organs. For example, the increase in the rate of oxygen consumption by liver cells with the addition of YaK increases 60-fold.
3. Disinfects free radicals. Has a powerful antioxidant property. As it was said more than once, in the process of vital activity of the body aggressive forms of oxygen are formed which oxidize or destroy cells, causing diseases (cancer, heart attack, etc.), aging and death. Yak can effectively neutralize free radicals.
In general, the effect of YaK on the body is enormous. She:
- significantly improves the work of most organs: the brain, the heart (improves his nutrition and strength), kidneys (dissolves stones), liver, etc.
- prevents the appearance of tumors and inhibits the growth of the already arisen.
- Strengthens immunity.
- stimulates the body's insulin production and thereby reduces the sugar content in the blood. This is very important for longevity.
- normalizes the work of the nervous system.
- counteracts stress.
- Strengthens the effect of other drugs. Hence, its use with other health-improving drugs will allow for a more pronounced effect.
- inhibits the inflammatory processes (normalizes the content of histamine and serotonin).
- Neutralizes a large number of poisons (including smoking, alcohol, drugs)
- increases microcirculation in organs and tissues.
- activates a number of important enzymes, etc.
Due to the above effects, the Yak significantly prolongs life, protects against many diseases, and some cures. All this is proved in numerous experiments. (YaK increases the survival rate of animals when most, usually fatal, factors are affected).
In the process of evolution, nature tried to use a variety of compounds for the organism and, ultimately, stopped at the YaK. Any organism and today under unfavorable conditions noticeably increases the production of succinic acid, which allows it to successfully resist the harmful effects of the environment.
The word YAK is really an excellent thing and it is no accident that the leading scientists of Russia VN Anisimov and M.V. Soloviev in the book "Evolution of concepts in gerontology" among a few tools that seriously contribute to prolonging life, mention the YaK: "If you slow down the rate of aging, it is possible to increase the species limits of a person's life. Modern ideas about the mechanisms of the geroprotective action of a diet limited in caloric content, antidiabetic biguanides, epiphysis peptides and melatonin, some neurotropic drugs (in particular, L-DOPA and the inhibitor of monoamine oxidase deprenyl), succinic acid testify to the prospects of this approach. "
Amber acid is a real gift for us. This natural substance, which is present in the body, is produced by it. When ingestion is not addictive and does not cause any side effects. Preparations YAK cheap (there are also more expensive, complex), are often sold without a prescription in usual drugstores.
Ease of use of YaK lies in the fact that its effective dosage can be selected according to the state of health. The use of a sufficient dose (different tablets contain different amounts of YaK) leads to a pleasant sensation of heat in the body, a slight pleasant dizziness, etc. It is necessary to choose a dosage to an average degree of manifestation of these phenomena.
Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:13 am