CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study Fraud

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
Winnie

Re: CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study Fraud

Postby Winnie » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:14 pm

dgdavis64 wrote: We are WINNING. I am Very VERY excited to see many of my fellow moms and dads and THINKERS on all of the other major networks. Now is the time IT IS YOUR TURN! Goooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

What exactly are they (you) winning?

Now that these (your) children are aging into their teen (and teen +) years, and the claims of the practitioners peddling "recovery" and the treatments sold as reversing vaccine damage have failed, what did you "win?"

Your children still have autism.

Is this about you -- being right? Is it somehow about parents justifying the various quacks embraced and treatments tried over all the years?

Or is it about your children with autism? What do they "win?"
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:24 pm

What are you winning by posting here? What has your son (if you even have one) "won?"

I can't speak for Lisa, but imo, since more and more parents are declining toxic poison vaccines...

The infants who have not yet been injured by toxic poison vaccines,

THEY WIN. :P

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:13 pm

dgdavis64 wrote:What are you winning by posting here? What has your son (if you even have one) "won?"

I never claimed to be "WINNING," since I've never viewed parenting a child with autism as a competition.

You (as the self-proclaimed "BiomedDiva") made the boastful claims and predictions about your children, while putting down other children with autism as future burdens because their parents were not using "biomed" treatments to "recover" them:

dgdavis64 wrote:What really ticks me off is that my kids are probably going to be out in the world working their tails off to pay taxes that are going to be necessary for services when these little ones grow up and are still serverely autistic.

I once had doubts but now I know both of mine will be recovered, with zero help from the government, I wonder how much I've saved them just in services that Luke and Jessica won't be needing.

http://www.autismweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75719#p75719

So how does that trash talk look to you now, dg -- seven years later -- when your children are entering their teen years, still have autism, and still have a significant ongoing need for support and services?

What are you doing to advocate for the services they will need that those *resentful taxpayers* will be "working their tails off" to pay for? Perseverating online about vaccines and conspiracies day after day after day?

I hope the minds and hearts of *taxpayers* are more open and willing concerning future services for children with autism than yours have been.
Winnie

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:48 am

The only "competition" I see is the between the parents of toxic poison vaccine injured children and the psychopaths killing and maiming them. Again, I can't speak for Lisa, since she made the reference to the fact that we're "winning," but your usual Maytag spin on it really says a lot. None of your nasty remarks about my weight from your "anonymous" bully platform?

Oh my gosh, look at her butt :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cLBQVkqyA

You have no idea of any current information of my kids. You really should enjoy your own "add-ish" son, you know, the one who never needed any special ed services throughout his entire mainstream public school education and is now a college freshman? Yet here you still are after all these years defending toxic poison vaccines and big pharma, criticizing and bullying other parents and making sure to derail any discourse that conveys the truth and facts, such an obedient tool.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:20 pm

dgdavis64 wrote: You have no idea of any current information of my kids.

I think you made their current status clear when ranting about how much you HATE autism on this thread. But I don't think you know yourself -- you don't seem to know or learn anything about autism, but marinate in conspiracy drama online instead. Day after day, year after year.

dgdavis64 wrote:You really should enjoy your own "add-ish" son, you know, the one who never needed any special ed services throughout his entire mainstream public school education and is now a college freshman?

I do enjoy my son, dg. He has worked so hard -- even as a toddler in our home-based program -- and continues to still. We greatly admire him.

And he would be worthy of our admiration regardless of what he accomplished or where he fell on the spectrum. Food for thought, dg.
Winnie

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:48 pm

You have no idea of any current information of my kids, that link was about children living day after day, year after year with autism. It's really none of your business what I do, your continued concern over me and my life is really disturbing as is your nutty preoccupation with food.

Whatever you're eating, it might be a good idea to avoid.

Looks like you may be projecting your own weight issues on others...

Though I must admit being interested in the current article "Sleep your way to a slimmer body."

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6257&p=40655&hilit=sleep+slimmer#p40655

:lol:

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:05 am

dgdavis64 wrote:You have no idea of any current information of my kids, that link was about children living day after day, year after year with autism.

Are you really attempting to deny that your children with autism no longer need services and supports? That certainly flies in the face of your personal injury lawsuits then, doesn't it?

The post you agreed with and children you describe don't leave much to the imagination, dg:

dgdavis64 wrote:
HappyDaysAhead wrote:I HATE autism. I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE autism. I HATE what it has done to my son and I HATE what it has done to us, his family. My son does not seem to realize that he is different and he does not seem to care to talk / relate with others etc. But I do, and I cry every day for the child that was stolen from us and the struggle we go through every day. I HATE AUTISM, I want it wiped off the face of the Earth. NO ONE deserves this pain and this devastation. NO ONE.

I agree! I HATE autism too and I don't care who knows it! No child should have to struggle so much. It's understandable when we continue to see numbers like 1 in 68 being ignored by the CDC. ((hugs))
viewtopic.php?p=216140#p216140

Not to mention getting caught in your dishonesty that you "recovered" your daughter, and then being caught in your lie about claiming it in the first place. Only after you were caught did you remove your signature on this forum "*Twins* 1 recovered, 1 on his way!"

So who is going to advocate for the services your children need while you rant and whine online about nothing that will help them? Who will advocate for those services you resented employed citizens having to pay for?

dgdavis64 wrote:What really ticks me off is that my kids are probably going to be out in the world working their tails off to pay taxes that are going to be necessary for services when these little ones grow up and are still serverely autistic.

I once had doubts but now I know both of mine will be recovered, with zero help from the government, I wonder how much I've saved them just in services that Luke and Jessica won't be needing.

viewtopic.php?p=75719#p75719
Winnie

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:57 am

Thanks for the amusing insight into your hysterical imagination. This is what I said:

You have no idea of any current information of my kids

And you don't.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:36 am

dgdavis64 wrote:Thanks for the amusing insight into your hysterical imagination. This is what I said:

And you don't.

Yep, you said something similar before you were busted for your self-aggrandizing lies about "recovering" your daughter. You were forced to tell so many more lies over time to keep the original lie alive, that you were finally so entangled by your own hand your charade came tumbling down. And then you had to lie about lying about "recovery" to begin with.

Why would you do such a thing? Attention? Not my imagination. Just the facts -- hyperlinks below:

dgdavis64 wrote:Not to mention getting caught in your dishonesty that you "recovered" your daughter, and then being caught in your lie about claiming it in the first place. Only after you were caught did you remove your signature on this forum "*Twins* 1 recovered, 1 on his way!"
Winnie

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:38 am

dgdavis64 wrote:Thanks for the amusing insight into your hysterical imagination. This is what I said:

And you don't.

-Sophie-

Postby -Sophie- » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:59 pm

dgdavis64 wrote:

And you don't.

Well, one just has to read through your posts here, and elsewhere you've posted about them lol
I'm sure they're quite delightful- they're kids, after all. It's good that your daughter can help out her brother. It's too bad you HATE so much, they'll pick up on that attitude-especially as teenagers. Might want to rain that in, if possible. Autistic individuals may not be able to express how much they're taking in, but they are definitely taking it in, and they can be very sensitive. They just won't make the distinction between people hating autism, and hating them.

At least you didn't parade them in your "hear well" video like some other anti vaccination extremists did- That's just way beyond sick.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:33 pm

-Sophie- wrote:At least you didn't parade them in your "hear well" video like some other anti vaccination extremists did- That's just way beyond sick.

You are SO right Sophie.

And the parents who put their kids in front of the camera while they made them imitate "vaccines cause autism" are just so disgusting there are no words . . .
Winnie

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:49 pm

There are no words for the CDC disgusting paid shills to continue to mandate toxic poison vaccines that kill and injure infants based on fabricated junk science while denying it, lying about it and calling it "coincidence" and "no link." We don't trust or believe anyone from the CDC any more than we would a big tobacco company.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1164046

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”