What can I do to help as a parent of ASD?

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
rmariani12

What can I do to help as a parent of ASD?

Postby rmariani12 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:55 am

Hi lovely people!

Your on this topic because you want to be able to help the unique situations that parents of ASD face.

My name is Rebecca and I am currently studying my Masters of Clinical Psychology. I am conducting research and my thesis topic is based on how the diagnosis of ASD affects stress on parents living in Australia. The survey requires Australian parents who have children with autism to complete an online survey. The aim of the study is to reduce parents' stress levels with an intention to ultimately provide better support for parents and an increase in their quality of life!

The survey is completely anonymous and is expected to take a maximum of 20 minutes. Your participation will not only make a difference in my research, but most importantly, it will help you and other parents contribute to a better understanding of the stress you experience.

Here is the link!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JXWSR2M

Your participation is immensely appreciated!!!

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”