ASD Research Study-Echolalia

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
nijm09

ASD Research Study-Echolalia

Postby nijm09 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello
My name is Katie Smith, I am a second-year graduate student at Eastern New Mexico University’s Communication Disorders. I am conducting research with BCBA, SLP-BCBA, and SLP's intervention methods on individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder who exhibit echolalia or vocal stereotypy. The goal is to interview 15 clinicians in each profession. The survey includes a sample child with ASD, short speech sample, and 10 questions regarding intervention methods. The estimated length would be 10-20 minutes. It can be done via e-mail/ phone/Skype, whatever is the most convenient communication method for the clinician. Please note that no personal identification of participants will be used in the study, only identifying by as #_ SLP/BCBA/ or SLP-BCBA.
Please contact me via message or email: Katherine.n.Smith@enmu.edu
“This project has been reviewed by the IRB of Eastern New Mexico University and approved as protocol # 1516047. Records pertaining to proposal review and approval are available upon request.”
Thank you in advance,
Katie Smith

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”