American Academy of Pediatrics upcoming exhibit

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
kathleenjj

American Academy of Pediatrics upcoming exhibit

Postby kathleenjj » Sun May 14, 2006 7:39 pm

Kathleen
Proud Mom

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Tue May 16, 2006 1:09 am

I'm not sure what you mean by "upcoming exhibit."

The letter by Dr. Stoller is in response to Paul Shattuck's published article in Pediatrics is included in a sort of forum for health professionals to comment on articles and studies that have been published:

Post-publication Peer Review (P3R) is an online forum for ongoingreview peer review. To submit a P3R please go to the article you wish to respond to and click on the link that reads "P3Rs: Submit a Response." Submission of P3Rs are open to all health care professionals and experts in related fields.

It is sort of a "letter to the editor," not an article awaiting publication. Perhaps you know of some way that it will be an "upcoming exhibit" that I am not aware of (I took that to insinuate publication in the journal).
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

mouseker

Postby mouseker » Tue May 16, 2006 6:03 am

I was a great rebuttal. It listed all of the studies used to back up the position of the author and is a great source of what studies to look at on this issue.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Tue May 16, 2006 1:08 pm

and is a great source of what studies to look at on this issue.

Have you read these studies? Just wondering.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”