Could this be the reason?

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
dgdavis64

Could this be the reason?

Postby dgdavis64 » Thu May 25, 2006 3:34 pm

That the "officialdom" (thanks Mary, I like that term) is dragging their feet about doing the research for the thimerosal/ vaccine link?

I know that some studies are being done but what if it's the plan of our gov.(and the pharmacutical companies that pay them off) to finally admit to a causal thimerosal/vaccine link AFTER the majority of the injured kids statue of limitiations runs out and they no longer have any legal means of recourse?

This plan would solve all their problems:

A. They could finally admit that yes, mercury does cause mercury poisoning.

B. We're sorry we made a mistake and we've taken the steps to correct the mistake by removing/reducing the amount of thimerosal from most vaccines.

C. Your statue of limitations is 3 years for any legal litigation so have a nice life.

D. Their vaccination program will remain intact since they've already "addressed" the problem and the vaccines are "safe" now.

They probably already have a preset date planned to release the research and "admit" to this terrible, unfortunate mishap. Wagers?

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

srinath

Crossed my mind

Postby srinath » Fri May 26, 2006 9:22 am

That thought has crossed my mind. but it will be 3 years since the release of that information, not 3 years since the sign of injury.
However, they may wait till there is a good sized drop in the numbers of new diagnosis which is already happening. Then the issue will fade from public view. Then they'd just stay silent about it leaving all the questions hanging and the country would have gone into its next set of crises - New wars, oil crisis, medicare crisis, Soc security crisis, environmental crisis ... what not.
Cool.
Srinath.

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri May 26, 2006 10:25 am

An attorney told me the legal statue of limitations is 3 years from the date of

the DX, after that, the kids are screwed, again.

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

Joey'smom

Postby Joey'smom » Fri May 26, 2006 10:32 am

Why this arbitrary 3 year statute of limitations? Where are we finding that info? Just wondering.
Joey, 10 yrs., PDD-NOS was our last dx
GFCF, Yasko, ABA
Hoping to get to RDI

respect

Postby respect » Sat May 27, 2006 6:08 am

Any legal minds here know what the statute of limitation is on claiming injuries from a road traffic accident? I thought this was much longer. If so, why is it that medical negligence/injury is only three years.

I am sure some hot shot lawyer out there is already up on this and is searching the law to override the 3 yr rule. I hope anyway.

On this note, are there studies out there tracking the injection of mercury and vaccines in animals over time? Is any lab out there researching the long term effects of the 20 or so vaccinations and mercury on dogs or dolphins? Actually pigs are pretty smart. They should try pigs. A pig is much smarter than a dog. I suggest George Bush, mind you a stupid pig at that.

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”