Do you think this Dr will show up?

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
dgdavis64

Do you think this Dr will show up?

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:22 am

Comment from Dr. Johnston:

"Forgive this personal comment, but I got called out at eight o'clock for an emergency call and my daughter-in-law delivered a son by c-section. Our first male in the line of the next generation and I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on. It will probably take a long time. In the meantime, and I know there are probably implications for this internationally, but in the meanwhile I think I want that grandson to only be given Thimerosal-free vaccines." - Dr. Richard B. Johnston, Jr., Immunologist, University of Colorado, Simpsonwood, GA, June 7, 2000.

Dr. Johnston, it is because of your total disregard for our children and grandchildren, we cordially invite you........

Dr. Richard B. Johnston, Jr.

You are invited to participate in a panel discussion on Thimerosal

at the Cannon Chapel, Emory University
515 Kilgo Circle, Atlanta, Georgia
Thursday, June 29, 2006
10:00 am until 12:00 pm

This panel discussion is designed to enhance the interchange of information on Thimerosal containing vaccines between our scientific panel and yourselves.

This meeting is open to the public.

This meeting is sponsored by Moms Against Mercury, A-CHAMP, No Mercury, Generation Rescue, Coalition for Mercury-Free Drugs, National Autism Recovery Foundation, Educate Before You Vaccinate, Autism Society of North Carolina - Guilford County Chapter, A Small Miracle, Inc.

The meeting space is provided by the Dean of the Chapel’s Office of the Candler School of Theology.

This meeting will be moderated, timed, and recorded.

Kindly respond on or before June 15, 2006 with the enclosed stamped, addressed envelope.

If you have any questions, please direct them to Amy Carson at 828-776-0082.

www.momsagainstmercury.org

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

livsparents

Postby livsparents » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:49 am

When did he make this comment, during the 'infamous conference'?

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:37 am

Yep.

respect

Postby respect » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:00 pm

excuse my ignorance, am i missing something here? I dont get it. Who is he? i thought he didnt want his son to have mercury injections? isnt that good?

mom_of_an_autie

Postby mom_of_an_autie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:12 pm

Now ya'll know Robert Kennedy and David Kirby made all that "Simpsonwood stuff" up...LOL :wink:

livsparents

Postby livsparents » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:13 pm

I guess they are trying to get this guy to 'fess up' to the fact that he said this and that the 'official' word is there's nothing wrong but those 'in the know' are steering away from thimeresol until they get some more conclusive proof.

whentakingthimeresolpleaseavoidanyliveviruseslikemeaslesmumpsrubella. pleaseavoidtakingmorethanonedoseina24monthperiod.avoidwhensickcosultyourdoctorto see if THIMERSOL is right for YOU!

Bill
Last edited by livsparents on Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:32 pm

respect wrote:excuse my ignorance, am i missing something here? I dont get it. Who is he? i thought he didnt want his son to have mercury injections? isnt that good?

Respect, This is one of the "Drs" at the secret Simpsonwood, GA CDC (and other agencies) conference discussed in the book "Evidence of Harm."

Mr. Johnston didn't want HIS grandson injected but it was okay for everyone else's children to get thimerosal containing vaccines. Nice huh?

Bill,
You forgot to mention all the wonderful side effects :)

livsparents

Postby livsparents » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:39 pm

How come all us autism parents should not be 'medicating' our own children but we can have pharmeceutical companies telling the public to prescibe any type of medication they wish (and why should I have to pay hundreds of dollars a month extra in medical insurance just so they can advertise so that an executive can have a little extra 'wood' in his putts? :)

Bill

allegedsideeffectsincludelossofmotorfunctionspeechcomprehensionmotorplanning. callyourmotherifyouexperiencestimmingsuddenurgestoscreamuncontrollablykickpunchsojusttrytalkingyoudoctoroutof THIMERESOL today!

Bill

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”